Page 55 of 74 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    I actually never understood the makeup thing as well. In my opinion, women are more ugly while wearing makeup, so it's funny how they pay for it.
    I'm glad you understand then that the problem is with you and not other people. It would have been awkward to try and tell you why millions of people don't agree with you and not be insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    I'm glad you understand then that the problem is with you and not other people. It would have been awkward to try and tell you why millions of people don't agree with you and not be insulting.
    Problem? Just because I have a different opinion on this, than most people - makes this a problem? Are you from USA by any chance? I feel the vibe from you "You suck because you don't think like us."
    And if you can't explain something without insulting the other person, well... That is sad.

Deleted
    Awh, why isn't the original Deus Ex on sale as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw yes. Was waiting for DE:HR to go on sale. Got very close to buying it last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Millions also agree though. The problem isn't with Soulus or other people. There is no problem, it is all opinions. I'm getting a bit surprised, these past few pages there have been a lot of posts trying to state opinions as fact.

If you don't like a game that doesn't mean it is shit. If you do like a game that doesn't mean that everybody has to like it. If you think skins and other cosmetic things are a waste of money that doesn't mean that everybody has to agree, and if you love changing skins and think it is the greatest thing in the world that doesn't mean that somebody who disagrees has a problem.

Can't we all just get along and love the deals?

Problem? Just because I have a different opinion on this, than most people - makes this a problem? Are you from USA by any chance? I feel the vibe from you "You suck because you don't think like us."
    And if you can't explain something without insulting the other person, well... That is sad.
    I agree (see above) but region bashing isn't much better.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

the fuck is wrong with your logic

Deleted
    If anyone is looking at Binding of Isaac remember you can get it in the humble bundle right now, www.humblebundle.com

Deus Ex: HR is an amazing game for that price.

Also guys, c'mon, let's focus on the games, no need to argue over opinion.

Back on topic, Binding of Isaac is also in the Humble Bundle, so if you are interested I would suggest getting it there. Help charity and what not.

Deus Ex
    Alan Wake
    Terraria
    Fable
    F1 2012

Are the other daily deals. Nothing for me personally.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    I agree (see above) but region bashing isn't much better.
    Yeah, I guess that wasn't needed. My bad.

Deleted
    trying to state opinions as fact.
    Okay, so, yeah, I do have a serious issue with statements like these.
    *coughs*
    Why do people always assume that people are stating their opinions as facts? I've never seen such a person posting ever, I've never heard of such a poster and I will probably never see such a poster. In fact, I would be willing to bet the larger part of my fortune on that it's never happened and that 100% of the time, it's people assuming that others are saying facts who are the actual problem.

TLDR: If someone posts something, it's probably their opinion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    If anyone is looking at Binding of Isaac remember you can get it in the humble bundle right now, www.humblebundle.com

Deus Ex: HR is an amazing game for that price.

Also guys, c'mon, let's focus on the games, no need to argue over opinion.
    Thanks for the heads up about Binding of Isaac, almost bought it
    Got Deus Ex:HR along with the DLC on autumn sale. Sad they don't put up old Deus Ex games though. Or did I miss them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Terraria is a great time sink, especially if you like Minecraft. Think I've pumped over 90 hours into that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Okay, so, yeah, I do have a serious issue with statements like these.
    *coughs*
    Why do people always assume that people are stating their opinions as facts? I've never seen such a person posting ever, I've never heard of such a poster and I will probably never see such a poster. In fact, I would be willing to bet the larger part of my fortune on that it's never happened and that 100% of the time, it's people assuming that others are saying facts who are the actual problem.

TLDR: If someone posts something, it's probably their opinion.
    I agree, but word choice is important.

X is shit. Sounds like you are trying to state a fact, whereas: I did not enjoy X. Sounds like you are stating an opinion.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    X is shit. Sounds like you are trying to state a fact
    No, not really, it's simply conserving space when it's pretty damn obvious (because nobody can make an objective qualitative assessment(on anything)) that it is indeed an opinion.

Got Deus Ex:HR along with the DLC on autumn sale. Sad they don't put up old Deus Ex games though. Or did I miss them?
    Yeah. Humble Bundle is great, 9 games, and so far I've enjoyed 3 of the 5 I have played.

And the other DE games are on sale too for $2.49 right now. 75% off each.

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    The original is up at 40% but I've never seen it on a flash or daily deal.

The original is up at 40% but I've never seen it on a flash or daily deal.
    GOTY for 75% http://store.steampowered.com/app/6910/?snr=1_6_4__421
    Inivisible War for 75% http://store.steampowered.com/app/6920/?snr=1_6_4__421

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Deleted
    Ahmagad, I checked it 5 mins and it was on 40%.... they must have heard me. Just bought GOTY

Deleted
    Ahmagad, I checked it 5 mins and it was on 40%.... they must have heard me. Just bought GOTY
    Same thing happened to me.
    Just bought Deus Ex:GOTY Edition as well.

Is fable any good on pc? I could never get into them on Xbox, not sure if they're worth another shot.