Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ...
    I just did the alliance-quest myself (Taking my time with the reps instead of spamming dailies, burning out and then going "ZOMG I HATE DAILIES!!!" on forums :P ), and from my point of view there is little evil stuff going on, Jaina kills Aethas' personal guard, she comes in and they're in battle stance, must have been expecting a fight, why would innocent people expect a fight at that exact time?

Then purging the city, Jaina goes in circles along the main street, teleporting people (Presumably to violet hold to sort good from soon-dead), not killing them outright, the quest doesn't require killing of panicked people in the streets, the only people you end up killing are people who are looking for a fight (The sunreavers have a way cooler inn BTW, HORDE BIAS!!! :P ), the vendors are pretty clear about their intentions, as is the banker...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mysticx View Post
    I just did the alliance-quest myself (Taking my time with the reps instead of spamming dailies, burning out and then going "ZOMG I HATE DAILIES!!!" on forums :P ), and from my point of view there is little evil stuff going on, Jaina kills Aethas' personal guard, she comes in and they're in battle stance, must have been expecting a fight, why would innocent people expect a fight at that exact time?
    And yet, they take no offensive or defensive actions when she starts killing them 1 by 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    All this was terrible writing on Blizzards part tbh.

First she gives some speech about peace in Dalaran
    Second she wards Darnassus thus helping the Alliance.
    Third she throws a hissy fit when the sunreavers help the horde.
    Don´t forget that she already has whole company of Stormwind soldiers in Dalaran when she starts her purge. You see that in the Horde quests there. Totally neutral.
    And, by the way, what do the silver covenant need so many assassins for? When i had to rescue the Magisters there were dozens of assassins swarming the area.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    And yet, they take no offensive or defensive actions when she starts killing them 1 by 1.
    Well uh... Ok, good point (Note: i said i saw "little evil" ^_~ ), maybe they made weird faces at her (WoW's graphics engine isn't very good at those details :P ), Jaina is obviously wandering down the "She crazy, bro!"-path, following the droves of other characters that went there, i feel it's rather cheesy writing really that it takes going crazy for an alliance-member to do something back (Without hours-long lectures about unity and personal growth, anyway), but for now i'm enjoying the victories while they last...

I love the insecurity of Alliance players.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.