Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I really haven't been in Setúbal in party times like Christmas or New Year, but I do go there occasionally and the food there is just amazing!

And yeah, I don't think Setúbal would be like the Praça lol. Not even close.
    Ye man, I live like right cross the street from Algodeia, which you probably know or have heard of if you do come here on occasion and know of our mighty fine food. I'm not even a gigantic fish fan most of the time but you can't really say no when it's as amazing as most of the stuff we have here. But yeah, it's quiet asides all the kids that come and stay loud until like 5am in the park just behind here; then again I shouldn't really complain as it doesn't directly affect me, lolheadphones.

Well, now more than ever, I get the feeling the reason most holidays are here is so that people can visit the family that they aren't in contact with. It's like, a reminder to get in contact with family you're not in contact with?

I really don't know but I don't need a holiday for that, but I guess some people do and actually hate it because it implies visiting people they don't want to visit, which sucks...

I don't really feel ashamed for not knowing them. Most people or family that I meet during holidays are people that I've never seen in my family, and I plan on not doing so because I'm simply not interested tbh, this is one of the main reasons I hate to go over to my aunt's because of her "friends" and acquaintances.
    Yea if it's people you don't know or simply have no interest in you shouldn't really be forced to socialize just because it's the "nice" thing to do this time a'year. Either they feel motivated to keep in contact or they don't, and if they don't one is to assume they don't really fancy a get-together just because it's new year's or Christmas or what have you, but then again that's a bit of a grey area anyway so there's no real way to pragmatically discuss it.

Asides from buying alcohol and that, and fireworks, I don't really know what else people spend money on, yeah, gas for the car and that but I don't see anything else.

Though people usually spend quite a bit of money some times on those things alone. And let's not forget the accidents that usually happen.

Yep, most holidays don't really bring good stuff tbh.
    What I had in mind mostly was the "need" some people feel to go out for fancy dinners and lunches and pay way more than they should, but then again it can also be argued that at least they're spending their money on our local economy and not elsewhere (which isn't necessarily completely true with all these franchisings going about). Same goes for random clubbing and VIP-esque réveillon passes that aren't cheap, surely enough. And even if you make food at home some of it even ends up going to waste which is a pretty terrible thing to happen, though I guess with this crisis thingamagig people are way more careful with that sort of stuff nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Those people are.. odd.
    Hey! Watch your mouth you bad little guy person horrible did you miss the memo about loving and tolerating everybody? Oh no hang on wrong thread my bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Seen a lot of "anything with a pulse" people around too
    Why does it need to have a pulse?

Why can't it just be "anything"?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    Ye man, I live like right cross the street from Algodeia, which you probably know or have heard of if you do come here on occasion and know of our mighty fine food. I'm not even a gigantic fish fan most of the time but you can't really say no when it's as amazing as most of the stuff we have here. But yeah, it's quiet asides all the kids that come and stay loud until like 5am in the park just behind here; then again I shouldn't really complain as it doesn't directly affect me, lolheadphones.
    I'm not really a fan of fish myself but the food is indeed good. I've tasted it, even though I didn't really like it, it's certainly not bad and it's done with a good taste.
    Yea if it's people you don't know or simply have no interest in you shouldn't really be forced to socialize just because it's the "nice" thing to do this time a'year. Either they feel motivated to keep in contact or they don't, and if they don't one is to assume they don't really fancy a get-together just because it's new year's or Christmas or what have you, but then again that's a bit of a grey area anyway so there's no real way to pragmatically discuss it.
    Yeah, it's a grey area and it's different for each person.
    What I had in mind mostly was the "need" some people feel to go out for fancy dinners and lunches and pay way more than they should, but then again it can also be argued that at least they're spending their money on our local economy and not elsewhere (which isn't necessarily completely true with all these franchisings going about). Same goes for random clubbing and VIP-esque réveillon passes that aren't cheap, surely enough. And even if you make food at home some of it even ends up going to waste which is a pretty terrible thing to happen, though I guess with this crisis thingamagig people are way more careful with that sort of stuff nowadays.
    Well, with Portugal's current situation, I wasn't really thinking about fancy dinners and what not, I was just thinking more about the youth, since I'm a "kid", so to speak, I just try and think what people of my age would probably do. I have no idea though of what people above their 30s would really do, although, I think alcohol, and that is close to the truth, but I don't really know much more than that...

I don't really go to clubs but I've heard a lot of people go to clubs, alone. I know that going to clubs is to get dates and what not(I kinda doubt that, sorry for my ignorance), but the point of going to the club is to have fun, I mean, one can have fun when he/she gets a date but the possibilities of that happening seems rather low, in my pov, so, going clubbing, only with friends for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post

Because then you end up on a TV program at National Geographic...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    Because then you end up on a TV program at National Geographic...
    Sounds fun!

I'd do it.

So I would just need to bring the cops into my basement or something for that to happen?

Sounds fun!

I'd do it.

So I would just need to bring the cops into my basement or something for that to happen?

Well i dont think the cops care whether or not you keep inanimate objects prisoner in your love dungeon

Deleted

Do animes have a pulse

10+ Year Old Account
    Well i dont think the cops care whether or not you keep inanimate objects prisoner in your love dungeon
    What if it was once living? Would it be easier to get on Nation Geographic then?

I wonder how much they'd pay. I do need some cash.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Do animes have a pulse
    They should.

What if it was once living? Would it be easier to get on Nation Geographic then?

I wonder how much they'd pay. I do need some cash.

They should.
    I needed cash too - so i went to university to get some cash. :3

Deleted
    Well, with Portugal's current situation, I wasn't really thinking about fancy dinners and what not, I was just thinking more about the youth, since I'm a "kid", so to speak, I just try and think what people of my age would probably do. I have no idea though of what people above their 30s would really do, although, I think alcohol, and that is close to the truth, but I don't really know much more than that...

I don't really go to clubs but I've heard a lot of people go to clubs, alone. I know that going to clubs is to get dates and what not(I kinda doubt that, sorry for my ignorance), but the point of going to the club is to have fun, I mean, one can have fun when he/she gets a date but the possibilities of that happening seems rather low, in my pov, so, going clubbing, only with friends for me.
    That's probably how it should be, theoretically, austerity for everyone like the government has been trying to beat into us for the past like 2 years but still, I think more than just a couple people still make financial efforts on certain occasions even though they don't really have much to spend - judging by people I know or at least know of, going for dinner with friends and/or family before heading out to one of the "mainstream" go-to places like clubs, etc. is quite common. Some even feel more extravagant and head down south to like Albufeira or something where all the celebrities are and shit, pretty disturbing in my opinion but ah well. I doubt it's happening as much this year as you said, but I'm sure it still happens.

Going to clubs alone sounds amazing. I get bored even when I'm "forced" to go with friends, I can but imagine how fantastic of a time I'd be having on my own. I'm not as young as you are anymore but my knowledge of this is almost strictly limited to what people tell me.

(...)
    Why do you lie?

Anime Watching: Too many to count (34)

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds pretty boring.

Why do you lie?

Anime Watching: Too many to count (34)
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I cant help it. I take over my apartment over there the 1st as well as having to apply for the money from 1st as well. Im so bloody excited to start

Deleted
    I'm not sure I understand what you mean.
    You counted them, even though they were too many to count.

I don't know, I get bored.

Deleted
    That's probably how it should be, theoretically, austerity for everyone like the government has been trying to beat into us for the past like 2 years but still, I think more than just a couple people still make financial efforts on certain occasions even though they don't really have much to spend - judging by people I know or at least know of, going for dinner with friends and/or family before heading out to one of the "mainstream" go-to places like clubs, etc. is quite common. Some even feel more extravagant and head down south to like Albufeira or something where all the celebrities are and shit, pretty disturbing in my opinion but ah well. I doubt it's happening as much this year as you said, but I'm sure it still happens.

Going to clubs alone sounds amazing. I get bored even when I'm "forced" to go with friends, I can but imagine how fantastic of a time I'd be having on my own. I'm not as young as you are anymore but my knowledge of this is almost strictly limited to what people tell me.
    I really don't know much about austerity, I don't really watch the news, I actually doubt the news has anything of relevance or anything that could teach me and help me in the future, so I really don't watch the news.

I guess I could ask you what it really is but I'm not even going to bother, seems a boring thing to explain and it's 03:16 AM lol, and I want to head to bed now....

As for the club, well, I kinda really don't know much either, like I've said, I don't really go to clubs and I don't really know if it would be a better experience to go alone or to go with friends, either way, I think I'd never go alone because it seems rather boring to me, I have no idea.

I only went two times, first time was pretty nice tbh, went with a couple of friends, second night was horrible, no one at the club, rofl.

Deleted
    not sure Eiffel Towers can marry in France.
    If only France was as progressive as Sweden

10+ Year Old Account
    You counted them, even though they were too many to count.

I don't know, I get bored.
    You don't count something that's too many to count?

I don't understand.

10+ Year Old Account

Cause people told us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    Those people are.. odd.
    No u.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    i think it's a good thing =)
    promotes tolerance and all that.
    Until you wander into Gen-OT

Deleted
    I really don't know much about austerity, I don't really watch the news, I actually doubt the news has anything of relevance or anything that could teach me and help me in the future, so I really don't watch the news.

I guess I could ask you what it really is but I'm not even going to bother, seems a boring thing to explain and it's 03:16 AM lol, and I want to head to bed now...
    Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck that fam. It's a boring subject in general, I honestly have no idea how you've even been reading my walls of text about all my new year and economic quarrels but it's given me something fun to do for the last like hour and a half so I do appreciate it.

I don't watch the news either, they're just as shitty as clubs are. Go to bed instead, sleeping is fucking baller.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Object_sexuality

Anything goes! Though I think it's more of a civil union than a marriage, not sure Eiffel Towers can marry in France.
    Wonder if anyone is married to the Washington Monument...

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 04:27 AM ----------

'tis but a dream...
    As they turn your dream to shaaaame...