Poll: What are you most anxious to see?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    D3 PVP
    wow next expansion with lesser details than usual.

Blizzcon 2013 will be by far the biggest Blizzcon we have ever seen. We can expect huge announcements on all of their major games, even if some of them are just teasers.

I also expect Blizzcon 2013 to be the first actually release of information about Project Titan (other than info that leaks early). There will also be big info about a new WoW expansion, and probably a minor teaser about SC2.

Diablo Expansion in 2020? Maybe if the only thing that expansion brings is a PvP system. Otherwise, you can pretty much throw any years beginning "20XX" out of the window when it comes to the Diablo team. 8 months to implement a basic dueling system? Yeah... sorry, this part of Blizzard has been nothing but a big failure.

Quote Originally Posted by cexspa View Post
    D3 PVP
    wow next expansion with lesser details than usual.
    Why do you think there will be lesser detail? Blizzcon 2013 is 10 months from now. MoP will have been out for a year, and it will be about the time when Blizzard has announced their last two expansions relative to their release dates.
    Taka of Deus Vox

From what some have said, this could be the biggest Blizzcon..ever.

There might be an expansion announcement not only for WoW, but also Diablo 3 (why the HELL do you think it'll come out in 2020?), along with maybe Legacy of the Void.

Not just that, but Titan seems to be slowly coming to light and the hype is at its pinnacle.

And I wouldn't doubt we'd get a bit more info on Blizzard All Stars (the Dota game they're developing).

Going to be a very promising year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    Titan ofcourse, i just wanna know so bad what the hell it will be!

Deleted
    I'm guessing Titan will be big news, WoW exp still pretty focused but less than before, and a bit of info on SC2. Don't think much will be made of a D3 expansion if any.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    5.3 won't be last patch. 5.6 will be. Blizzard have a new patching system now. Minor and Major patches. (5.1 and 5.2)
    Has Blizzard ever stated this new patching system? Is there any proof? I haven't seen it anywhere

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ogFrenikk View Post
    No it wouldn't.

Expansion announcements have always come from the Blizzcon a year before the release, or am I wrong?
    You are right, the next expansion will be announced. After Boub ofc.

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Has Blizzard ever stated this new patching system? Is there any proof? I haven't seen it anywhere
    They have, multiple times. They have split quest content and raid content into separate patches (Double the major patches.)

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 05:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    From what some have said, this could be the biggest Blizzcon..ever
    Every year its the biggest Blizzcon ever :P I don't expect this to be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Mojo Risin View Post
    But then again, they might be greedy douchebags and want to milk HotS for as long as possible.
    Wouldn't rushing Legacy of the Void be the more greedy action?

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    They have, multiple times. They have split quest content and raid content into separate patches (Double the major patches.)
    But then where is the proof? I've known most people here long enough that they like to lie more than being truth, its very hard to believe those posters nowadays. I don't want to get tricked with hopes that we suddenly get a lot of extra patches, when it'll turn out not to be.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if Blizzcon will not come too late to do the announcement for the new WoW expansion, (closed) beta could allready be underway by then if the past is anything to go by, if Blizzcon is in October again.

Going off of a 1,5 to 2 year cycle that would put us on a target release period of March to Sept. 2014, meaning beta should have started by Sept 2013 to March 2014 if we go for 6 months beta. All this meaning that they could do a Blizzcon introduction, but they'd have to almost immediately throw us into beta or risk stretching Mists beyond 2 years.

Deleted
    Blizzcon is summer/fall isnt it?

WoW Xpac will be announced pretty sure. I dont think we will hear something new about SC2 Xpac except for things we probably already know. D3 Xpac could be possible to be announced for 2014.
    I really hope we will hear something about Titan.

Deleted
    I'm really really looking forward to the moment when they will uncover "Project Titan". And then, i'm looking forward to the whine on forums.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Wouldn't rushing Legacy of the Void be the more greedy action?
    Well, no. People will buy LotV in either case. The longer they can delay it, the longer the lifespan of Starcraft 2 will be (eSports, etc.).

I have hope for Warcraft IV with every Blizzcon...

Deleted
    Diablo 3 expansion 2020... what are you smoking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    Diablo 3 expansion 2020... what are you smoking?
    How do you people not see the obvious joke and nod towards the slow Diablo team? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely Titan. If not that some other WoW related crap.

The guest speaker will be Over-attached Girlfriend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Deleted
    But then where is the proof? I've known most people here long enough that they like to lie more than being truth, its very hard to believe those posters nowadays. I don't want to get tricked with hopes that we suddenly get a lot of extra patches, when it'll turn out not to be.
    Then don't believe me, I don't care. The proof is 20 seconds away in google, there's no need to cry liar just when you can't be bothered to search yourself.

i think we will see the new wow expac and a hint at titan, maybe a d3 expac. i dont think titan will be released in 2014 though didnt blizzard say it was planned for 2015 or something a while back?

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 12:29 PM ----------

umm O-O did you not see patch 5.1 and patch 5.2 is coming in like february with a big 13 boss raid like 2 world bosses new scenarios the warlock green fire chain new daily hubs a new island zone and dinosaur mounts O-O

---------- Post added 2013-01-01 at 12:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I'm not sure if Blizzcon will not come too late to do the announcement for the new WoW expansion, (closed) beta could allready be underway by then if the past is anything to go by, if Blizzcon is in October again.

Going off of a 1,5 to 2 year cycle that would put us on a target release period of March to Sept. 2014, meaning beta should have started by Sept 2013 to March 2014 if we go for 6 months beta. All this meaning that they could do a Blizzcon introduction, but they'd have to almost immediately throw us into beta or risk stretching Mists beyond 2 years.
    i have a feeling they might have blizzcon a little earlier this year. no proof or anything just a hunch.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552