Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Or you just get better and get out of that ELO area. Seriously, the people there are so bad you can actually carry them on your own. That's how bad they are. I know because I was there at one point, I played a lot, read a lot, and learned a lot and stop blaming my team. Life lesson really.
    Yeah, very easy to talk but titanic effort to do it. All my normal games are wins. I always have more than decent scores, great scores I can say. Rarely I find someone to be challenging when I play top. For example in the last ranked game I played I was the only one with a positive score ( Riven 17/7/9). I secured 2 aces but we still lost because the carries in my god damn team focused Mundo over Ezreal, so he had green light to kill us all and finish the game. Even typing this makes me smash my keyboard. How can I carry a team when the others are playing for the enemy? And this happens in every ranked game I join. From 8-4 I am now 10-12 and back at 1008 rating.

EDIT: AND the part that really makes me lose it is them insulting me when I tell them what they did wrong. I can count on the fingers from one hand the players that admitted they were bad. I ain't the best either but I admit my mistakes when I make them and I stfu.
    Last edited by mmocd1aef6a4d3; 2013-01-02 at 04:35 PM.

Deleted
    Well, stop playing faceroll and check out why carries are focusing Mundo, maybe that will also help you to realize your own mistakes, which are you obviously not aware of.

Also snowballing takes lot of responsibility - if you sit on ton of kills, and then fail to help others that did not get enough gold, you're basically assisting enemy team. It's much easier to beat a team where most of gold is on single guy.

I got some ragers as "friends" and when they ask me how can I keep calm I tell them it's simple as this: If you keep noticing mistakes your mates do, you might tell them and they might stop, you might as well not do them yourself. But if you keep analyzing only yourself, you'll get better much faster. Also it does not matter if you help others very much, odds are that they will be playing against you or that you will never ever play with them again.

I'm not sure yet, started playing it a month or so ago, and i've played a good 20 games or so at around 10 mins each so say about 3.5 hours play time.

Anyway, so far my experience hasn't been great, love the game but at the moment, until i can get more of my personal friends on there, I'd rather play against bots in order to avoid the narcissistic and arrogant player base, that plus I'm sick of fighting the same champions (ie garen, akali and whatever else is free and OP that week).

Most of my games include someone chatting shit about peoples skill, obviously expecting them to have the same skill level as themselves, clearly thinking everyone starts
    LoL and is an instant pro.

It is fun though, and it iterates my favorite part of WC3, using heroes, after playing this, I play WC3 totally different.

So far my favorite Champs are Anivia, Xerath, Annie, basically any mage XD I like mages.

Quote Originally Posted by Nsira View Post
    i've played a good 20 games or so at around 10 mins each
    Quote Originally Posted by Nsira View Post
    I'd rather play against bots

At first I was baffled that you were playing 10 minute games, but then I read the bots part. I'm not sure how you can even begin to presume to be able to draw conclusions about the game after playing 20 games vs bots. The games against bots bear almost no resemblance to the actual game (vs other players).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Well, stop playing faceroll and check out why carries are focusing Mundo, maybe that will also help you to realize your own mistakes, which are you obviously not aware of.

Also snowballing takes lot of responsibility - if you sit on ton of kills, and then fail to help others that did not get enough gold, you're basically assisting enemy team. It's much easier to beat a team where most of gold is on single guy.

I got some ragers as "friends" and when they ask me how can I keep calm I tell them it's simple as this: If you keep noticing mistakes your mates do, you might tell them and they might stop, you might as well not do them yourself. But if you keep analyzing only yourself, you'll get better much faster. Also it does not matter if you help others very much, odds are that they will be playing against you or that you will never ever play with them again.

I agree with everything you said. I see the responsibility of snowballing. But there is only this much I can do. The others in my team will most likely feed. And the enemy team will see that I am fed. In team fights they will focus me. Even with GA it's impossible to survive 5 champions bursting you down. And after I die, even if the carries are dead, (most of the times at least one will be alive) the others will just finish off the rest of the team. This is a scenario that happens to me almost on a daily basis.

I looked at my playstyle. I'm also thinking about recording myself and then watch to analyze the situations better. Also, I would really want to know what are those mistakes I'm not aware of.

10+ Year Old Account
    A few bad games made you lump 40+million players as being "narrow minded arrogant people"? You sure are quick to come to conclusions.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bekilrwale View Post
    A few bad games made you lump 40+million players as being "narrow minded arrogant people"? You sure are quick to come to conclusions.
    I'm pretty sure its not only me. Just google "lol community" and read the suggestions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    I'm pretty sure its not only me. Just google "lol community" and read the suggestions.
    HoN community was massively more toxic than the LoL community has ever been. LoL's toxicity has grown as the playerbase has grown. Sure, there's a lot of toxic players, but you'll get those unpleasant types in every game you play.

Quote Originally Posted by That Feel View Post
    I agree with everything you said. I see the responsibility of snowballing. But there is only this much I can do. The others in my team will most likely feed. And the enemy team will see that I am fed. In team fights they will focus me. Even with GA it's impossible to survive 5 champions bursting you down. And after I die, even if the carries are dead, (most of the times at least one will be alive) the others will just finish off the rest of the team. This is a scenario that happens to me almost on a daily basis.

I looked at my playstyle. I'm also thinking about recording myself and then watch to analyze the situations better. Also, I would really want to know what are those mistakes I'm not aware of.
    I really don't see how focusing Mundo could be the best option for your team in any situation, I think that guy is bsing. Also snowballing and what not is great, but unless you are the initiator/tank of your team your gonna need some half-decent teammates.

Deleted
    Well it's a bit offtopic. As AD carry you usually want to attack closest and softest target. But proximity is usually more important, as you're pretty much able to bring everything down, it's better to attack something that can be done from safety. If Mundo is in front of your carry while everyone else is back, it only makes sense that carry will kite and attack Mundo and not run past him to get killed.

Of course I did not see what happen, it's just that "focus X" thing is generally not very good strategy, if it involves too much risk.
    But there is only this much I can do.
    It does not matter if you lose the game. You can't go in past and win it. It's not even probable that you will improve dramatically during it. However for future matches it's very important to know what to do better. Sometimes something work only because players were too good/bad, that's also something that can be easily improved.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the vent thread, please no venting in here.

-Duronos
    Hey everyone