Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You guys know what's filler? Night elves. Damn, I was playing Warcraft 1 and Warcraft 2, don't see no night elves there. Anything to do with night elves is just filler. Warcraft 3 had night elves? That game was filler. WoW has night elves? Filler. TBC focused on Illidan, a NIGHT ELF?!?!? Filler. Damn, Arthas? Lich King? Those weren't in Warcraft 1 and 2! WotLK is ALL FILLER.

If it ain't orcs vs. humans, it's FILLER. Actually, you know what? If a character wasn't in Warcraft 1, it's a filler character. Even if he IS human or orc, if he's not in the original 1994 release of Warcraft 1, he's filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Bragging? Troll? I was asked a question and I explained myself. Having 12k Achievements nowadays is easy. 2,2k is jump at a OP team and GG. Raids is nothing to brag about, over 100 wipes at hc. Made it in the end.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:54 AM ----------

I'm saying - I wont be happy if they destroy the next patch with some unrelated history. Although I doub that is the case. They're following a trollish theme with the old battle Horde vs alliance. Looks great, But I don't wish anything peace from the pandas forcing them to neutral stands etc that would totally screw up the old battle

1. Calling anyone a troll is liable to get you reported and infracted since you've managed to alienate most of the folks in this thread, and managed to flat piss off some of them.

2. Bragging is for the schoolyard and the interwebs, but that brag wont get you anything extra in your paycheck or a discount at the pub.

3. You dont appear to be happy about anything at all regarding the game state, So I suspect they could come up with a Arthas vs Titans death match and you'd probably shit all over GC and the dev team.

4. Pandas have been around in lore since vanilla days, in fact, Pandas WERE going to be the alliance race and got nixed in favor of Draenei.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    How is 5.0 and 5.1 not related to the storyline?
    He probably thinks that the only real WoW lore is le Lich King, the titans and the Burning Legion. Everything else is just filler.

10+ Year Old Account
    How couldn't they? It was written all over outland and wotlk about deathwing. You even had his sons scattered through outland and azeroth.
    There were very small things about deathwing in game. I will give it to you that Deathwing had more lore pre MoP though. See thats called conceding when you are proven wrong. Learn how to do that. I still think that chen is more widely known then deathwing by the majority of the playerbase though.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    You said earlier that you didnt like the horde vs alliance war cause it was too much like vanilla or something like that. Point stands you didnt like horde vs alliance 6 pages ago and now you do? Make up your mind please.
    I can't recall saying that, if I did that's a mistake. That's what we've had since the very start. That's what WoW was about. I mean when I jumped into Warcraft 1-2 that what I learned from it. Bad guys vs the good guys. I didn't expet magical fur creatures in a new undiscovered content that took the place of an isle that there that belonged to the trolls :S they just removed that..

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 06:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    He probably thinks that the only real WoW lore is le Lich King, the titans and the Burning Legion. Everything else is just filler.
    Since it has nothing to do with the story from the very begining and isn't going to affect anything , it's a filler. The Pantheons are the very begining of WoW.

Never said so. 3 Raids 1 New Arena and Loads of dungeon have been added. Contintents. It's just not that lore related as the usual WoW History. That's why I call it filler. Filler doesn't necesary mean bad. It's just not related to the stoyline. it's well made.
    Were the Ashtongue Deathsworn, Netherwing, Sporeggar, Violet Eye, Cenarion Expedition, etc related to the "usual" WoW History? These were factions from TBC.
    How about Argent Crusade, Kirin Tor, KotEB, The Kalu'ak, Sons of Hodir etc? These were all factions created in Wrath.
    Would you like me to go on with Cata?
    All of these factions were created out of nothing but a little bit of lore from the RTS game. Just so happen that some Pandaren were also in WC3.

*also like to point out you're ignoring my posts now and asked a mod to close the thread. Check and mate*
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    The tthread is chatoic atm, we were discussing something else, now we're at lore. I hope a moderator can just close it, I take a bit responsible for leading it the wrong way myself .. Either way, I've got nothing to add.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 06:04 AM ----------

I've done them on normal. Even on HC. Just not everything on HC.
    Truth, if you want this thread to die as you claim.. go back and delete your posts and stop making more... folks will stop posting, promise.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I can't recall saying that, if I did that's a mistake. That's what we've had since the very start. That's what WoW was about. I mean when I jumped into Warcraft 1-2 that what I learned from it. Bad guys vs the good guys. I didn't expet magical fur creatures in a new undiscovered content that took the place of an isle that there that belonged to the trolls :S they just removed that..

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 06:15 AM ----------

Since it has nothing to do with the story from the very begining and isn't going to affect anything , it's a filler. The Pantheons are the very begining of WoW.
    Reposting since you missed it.

The Pandaren factions weren't entirely filler. They were just the start of the storyline with the players being essentially a recon team that take out major threats, recruiting some Pandaren in the process, and setting up the storyarch with Garrosh's power trip. Mogu'shan Vaults and Heart of Fear gave us insight into the history of Pandaria and the power and effects of the weapons that Garrosh wants to use and wipe out everyone.

Without aiding the Pandaren in battling the Mogu there wouldn't be some massively powerful artifact available or the opportunity for Garrosh to use it. Or without seeing the effects of the Sha and wiping them out, there wouldn't be the influence to try to control that power. Seeing the power and destroying it gives Garrosh both the influence and opportunity and gives the players that sense of danger when finding out Garrosh intends to use it.

It also makes us actually care that he does. Otherwise we'd just be like "he took a weapon from the who..?"

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    1. Calling anyone a troll is liable to get you reported and infracted since you've managed to alienate most of the folks in this thread, and managed to flat piss off some of them.

2. Bragging is for the schoolyard and the interwebs, but that brag wont get you anything extra in your paycheck or a discount at the pub.

3. You dont appear to be happy about anything at all regarding the game state, So I suspect they could come up with a Arthas vs Titans death match and you'd probably shit all over GC and the dev team.

4. Pandas have been around in lore since vanilla days, in fact, Pandas WERE going to be the alliance race and got nixed in favor of Draenei.
    1. I never called someone a troll. I was called a troll.
    2. I never bragged, I simply answered.
    3. I'm not happy with the state of WoW atm. You got that right after 12 pages.
    4. I know they were, but they weren't in the end. I'd cause a mssive lore break.

Chikat> So why dont you go play RIFT then?
    Kezotar> Actually, I've asked myself the question a billion times. Why don't I play rift.. In fact, I might. I really might just to that. I mean content is flowing around.

Then, go for it.
    You may find out Rift is more your game because of faster content design.
    You may find out that Wow is after all more your thing despite slower content design.
    Either way, changing your hobby for a while may make you more happy.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Truth, if you want this thread to die as you claim.. go back and delete your posts and stop making more... folks will stop posting, promise.
    I am, jumping to bed.

You can now discuss without me untill you get blue. It's up to you. I've had my things to say, listened to some interesting theories, I still stnad by my stand that Pandaria - Pandas ( not klaxxi or horde/vs alliance ) is a filler based optioinal theme. Although you are free to have other thoughts.

goodnight, probably daytime at you guys, but it's 06:18 and gettin late. bye

Then what the fuck was the point of TBC/Wrath/Cata? They had next to nothing to do with the Pantheons. All you're doing is singling out MoP for whatever reason.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    The leading theme to Horde vs Alliance is . Panda part, not so much.
    Panda part? you mean the part where Garrosh wants to get more power to crush the Alliance thus seaking the "sha" power thus the Thunder King's bell, thus the Thunder King's awakening? Thus threatening the entire life on Pandaria?

I think you missed the part where we discovered a new continent and made the Sha appear and now we kinda have to clean things up. Plus trying to recruit Pandarens into either alliance/horde. And being attacked by Mogu who we don't know but have a great power that we could study/use to our advantage against the other faction...

Which part of this is not related to horde vs alliance?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to link my armory here for obvious reasons. I could link a picutre censored with the name but that would bring nothing as it takes nothing more than a inspect on a random dude. I'm not linking my armory here.
    I'm assuming your Warrior isn't your main then.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonora View Post
    Chikat> So why dont you go play RIFT then?
    Kezotar> Actually, I've asked myself the question a billion times. Why don't I play rift.. In fact, I might. I really might just to that. I mean content is flowing around.

Then, go for it.
    You may find out Rift is more your game because of faster content design.
    You may find out that Wow is after all more your thing despite slower content design.
    Either way, changing your hobby for a while may make you more happy.
    Yeah I actually am going to try it. I'm ordering it tomorrow after work and ditching "tonights" raid. Either way, goodnight everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    @StardawnFR If players could gear up that much faster, then they'd finish the content (and demand something new) that much faster...

This is a reply from GC on twitter.

So how I feel about this? They want us to use everything as much as possible, even if it gets old and boring before new content.. What is this? I just can't understand how we can take this..

Thoughts on this?
    That the statement is true, and that you should be moderated to the ground for using a misleading title

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You don't see a problem with that?
    From your posts you make it sound like you would rather have a lot of half assed crappy content faster. Rather have better quality content at a reasonable pace.
    And for your information they have been doing this type of content cycle for 8 years, sounds to me you are very new to the game and do not understand it at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Panda part? you mean the part where Garrosh wants to get more power to crush the Alliance thus seaking the "sha" power thus the Thunder King's bell, thus the Thunder King's awakening? Thus threatening the entire life on Pandaria?

I think you missed the part where we discovered a new continent and made the Sha appear and now we kinda have to clean things up. Plus trying to recruit Pandarens into either alliance/horde. And being attacked by Mogu who we don't know but have a great power that we could study/use to our advantage against the other faction...

Which part of this is not related to horde vs alliance?
    Kezotar doesn't believe that anything beyond Warcraft 3 is lore or storyline.

I was so focused on my main, had to do dailies, grinds etc raiding pvp that guess what. My alt hit max level now. I was thinking going PvP, but wanna know something? The cap that stops me from getting to the content made me say no. I'm playing with blue gear at 2,4k MMR against people with tier 2 upgraded twice. Fair that they have 100k more HP than me and I'm sitting with a non PvP weapon? ( again, lack of gear, there's no PvP blue weapon. )
    Armory? I wish to see it.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tikaru View Post
    Kezotar doesn't believe that anything beyond Warcraft 3 is lore or storyline.
    This is what doesn't let me turn off the computer, either way, last answer before bed. If you think that the Pantheons aren't releated to WoW and think they were presented in WC3 sure. But Hey, I've read over thousand of articles about the lores, guess what? I probably know almost nothing of it. WoW Universe is HUGE. Either way, goodnight. Stop posting, after op leaves and make silly assumptions.

Tikaru - http://www.wowpedia.org/Pantheon Read on for each of the titans. Check their history and you'll realise my points It's nothing with Warcraft 3. I played that game but not half as much as the previous games. But that's not where I started to read about the lore. It's interesting and WoWs lore is probably bigger than LOTRS by FAR:

nighty night.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 06:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SilvaAger View Post
    Armory? I wish to see it.
    Is a video of the happening with censored name enough of proof? If yes, let me know on PM and I can fix that for you.