Patch 5.2 Isle of Giants and World Boss Oondasta

800 Milion HP... Wonder how u kill this. Nothing finished everything is empty except of the boss standing and waiting to be killed or kill people.

Lol, I don't know how I will manage to wait Patch to come on live servers! Prolly 2 raids to kill this boss.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    how did u get to the new zone?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    how did u get to the new zone?
    With a flying mount ?

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silencer View Post
    With a flying mount ?
    really?
    Cause someone told me there was an invisible wall or somethin >,<
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    really?
    Cause someone told me there was an invisible wall or somethin >,<
    I just check this out this isle is North from Kun Lai Summit. U were probably wanted to go to thunder island?

15+ Year Old Account
    Is this island populated yet? There were no npcs besides Oondasta earlier.

The island itself looks unfinished. Theres a cave entrance on the western side with no cave attached to it. Its just an opening into the mountain side.

800 Milion HP... Wonder how u kill this. Nothing finished everything is empty except of the boss standing and waiting to be killed or kill people.
    Well, we have to remember that those new World Bosses have a FACTION TAG. Meaning that any raid group that tag it will welcome as many as other raid groups to join them on killing it, as long as they are in the same faction. EVERYONE will get the loot LFR style.

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Well, we have to remember that those new World Bosses have a FACTION TAG. Meaning that any raid group that tag it will welcome as many as other raid groups to join them on killing it, as long as they are in the same faction. EVERYONE will get the loot LFR style.
    Finlay something good to read, no more QQ on /1

Oh, oh, oh.That faction tag is sweet stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Kinda small island.

I hope there arent any dailys there. It would be too laggy.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    Is this island populated yet? There were no npcs besides Oondasta earlier.

The island itself looks unfinished. Theres a cave entrance on the western side with no cave attached to it. Its just an opening into the mountain side.
    Just gone up to the texture of the cave wall and seen inside if your interested :P

http://i.imgur.com/nqSDO.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Octohoof View Post
    Just gone up to the texture of the cave wall and seen inside if your interested :P

http://i.imgur.com/nqSDO.jpg
    That cave reminds me on Saurok Cave from datamine files

10+ Year Old Account
    Finlay something good to read, no more QQ on /1
    My server have trouble enough getting 40 people. If it requires more than 40 people this guy will be alive for a very long time
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    This will be a nightmare in low pop server.

Quote Originally Posted by Exorte View Post
    This will be a nightmare in low pop server.
    Nightmare for Horde on Ravencrest-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosjones View Post
    My server have trouble enough getting 40 people. If it requires more than 40 people this guy will be alive for a very long time
    Indeed, they could scale it somehow perhaps? On my server, sha'tar - eu, on wednesdays, during reset days, it takes 1.5hrs to get about 30 ppl to kill sha. 40- nooot a chance:/

10+ Year Old Account
    Uhm, I have a question about that ship that's south of the island and that you explore in the video, is it not by chance a ship of the legendary zandalari naval fleet? Or perhaps it is a mogu ship? what do you think?

If it is a ship of Zandalar, the mighty zandalari naval power is more impressive than I thought... if they join the Horde then they could compete against the Kul Tiras fleet in the future...