Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    well I do agree blizz kinda needs some better writers for all IPs... diablo story was really disappointing, wow is getting better but for me cata story was :-& and even now it's nowhere near the epicness of what Warcraft was as an RTS ... I say they actually do need to make some changes in the writing department :P

Guy who doesn't know Tolkien and compares a game to a movie judges fantasy game's lore.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    I am surely not the one to point this out - JRR Tolkin wrote the Hobbit and LotR and they are NOT an easy read. The films take great liberties with the books and adapting them to another medium.

Then again...there are people here who probably think Christie Golden is a great writer (I hate her books)
    well compared to Knaak... yeah she's a great writer :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post

anyone agree with me

Not even close. The story as it is unfolding at the moment in MoP is awesome...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    No story? What game are you playing? There is tons of story.
    guys easy with me i don't i dont see those story in the game right now i want know what happen after lich king death and what will happen to bolver
    tbh i dont if what i am asking i can read it some where
    if some one knows hit the link i will enjoy reading it

Note i am Manga,books reader

Will most likely get banned for a bit but worth it!
    [IMG]img removed[/IMG]

Infracted. Please don't post memes.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-03 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm...yeah...great input.. it needs a "legendary" story. because they are so easy to write. If you think the MoP storyline is crap so far...at least let us have some suggestions other than "It should be like Lord of the rings and Hobbit but with the Burning Legion and Illidan" I mean..like a storyline.

Think I demand too much? Look at this guy

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ansion-concept

http://www.wowpedia.org/User:GoldenY...ansion_Concept

Fans CAN have great ideas.
    absolute agree with ya i am not talking about specific story like the lord of the ring
    the topic talking about my unpretentious opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have any idea how long ago Lord of the rings was written? J. R. R. Tolkien is long long dead lol.

I am surely not the one to point this out - JRR Tolkin wrote the Hobbit and LotR and they are NOT an easy read. The films take great liberties with the books and adapting them to another medium.(I hate her books)
    If they aren't easy to read then you shouldn't pick up a book to begin with. Maybe start in the kids books.
    Last edited by Airwaves; 2013-01-03 at 12:04 PM.

guys easy with me i don't i dont see those story in the game right now i want know what happen after lich king death and what will happen to bolver
    tbh i dont if what i am asking i can read it some where
    if some one knows hit the link i will enjoy reading it

Note i am Manga,books reader
    What is there to tell? The Lich King is dead. His story is finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    Will most likely get banned for a bit but worth it!
    Thank you for your respect standards debate

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres tons of story in MoP and Lich King/Arthas after TFT was just plain stupid.
    Last edited by Kilpi; 2013-01-03 at 12:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Do you have any idea how long ago Lord of the rings was written? J. R. R. Tolkien is long long dead lol.

If they aren't easy to read then you shouldn't pick up a book to begin with. Maybe start in the kids books.
    yeah because not being able to read LOTR which like det said is a pretty difficult read even for avid readers totally means u should start from 0... maybe I find it hard to read because he uses a lot of archaic words that I don't know the meaning of... what with not speaking english natively and all...

10+ Year Old Account
    seems that i made mistake when i post this topic to "discussion"
    sorry guys

in my opinion wow need epic writer like the one who write the lord of the rings and now the hobbit
    lol'd at "now", do you realize that book is 76 years old? ^_^"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

sorry guys
    You are forgiven.

sorry guys
    We are discussing,we just don't agree with you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    yeah because not being able to read LOTR which like det said is a pretty difficult read even for avid readers totally means u should start from 0... maybe I find it hard to read because he uses a lot of archaic words that I don't know the meaning of... what with not speaking english natively and all...
    Actually, you can start with kids book and read Hobbit. That was written for children of age 8-12.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    You are forgiven.
    my apologize not for some one like you
    u don't respect standards of debate
    cuz u got different thoughts u post an ugly pic about me

so much wrath love, yet during cata you were all ripping into it,

anyways, what we need is, a special 2 weeks event, in which raids are "converted",where some raids are only available for 10 man, and others 25 man only, higher loot from 25 man lower from 10 man, with the next raid after each one getting progressively more difficult and demanding higher gear in most slots, remove the LFR remove the LFD, remove scenarios, remove real ID invite, remove CRZ, return feeding pets, and make clams none stack-able

Let the current bitchers, complainers and moaners see how WoW was in TBC then maybe they'd see how easy they have it when it was reset after the two weeks, which would reduce complaints and pointless threads.

Screw getting in new writers, anyone that really pays attention to lore properly already enjoy whats been written, also getting a new writer in won't change the lore as its already been written, unless they were to start over, which would make the game redundant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    We are discussing,we just don't agree with you
    i dont mind with that agree or not agree its good
    but i am talking about specific persons

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 12:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    so much wrath love, yet during cata you were all ripping into it,

anyways, what we need is, a special 2 weeks event, in which raids are "converted",where some raids are only available for 10 man, and others 25 man only, higher loot from 25 man lower from 10 man, with the next raid after each one getting progressively more difficult and demanding higher gear in most slots, remove the LFR remove the LFD, remove scenarios, remove real ID invite, remove CRZ, return feeding pets, and make clams none stack-able

Let the current bitchers, complainers and moaners see how WoW was in TBC then maybe they'd see how easy they have it when it was reset after the two weeks, which would reduce complaints and pointless threads.

Screw getting in new writers, anyone that really pays attention to lore properly already enjoy whats been written, also getting a new writer in won't change the lore as its already been written, unless they were to start over, which would make the game redundant
    early cata i remember how ppl was whining about how HC's was hard
    after month blizzard Nerfs them
    then ppl start to say blizzard pls make the game hard to play
    no in mop blizzard force us to do daily's and lots of ppl whining about it
    blizzard will remove it and ppl will say gearing is so easy blizzard make it hard pls
    thats how QQing works