Page 1 of 11
... LastLast

Thumbs up You wake up in Azeroth

You find yourself in your favorite place as your favorite race and you're met by class trainers. Knowing that you will spend who knows how long where you are (maybe the rest of your life), what race/class are you and where do you call home?

For myself, I would have to be a Gnome Rogue who specializes in Engineering. I imagine my home and workshop would most likely be near the Fizzicrank Airstrip in Borean Tundra. I would probably spend my days collecting scrap from bots and fixing planes.

High Elf mage. I live in Dalaran and am smiting for Ms. Windrunner.
    "So my advice is to argue based on the reasons stated, not try to make up or guess at reasons and argue those."
    Greg Street, Riot Developer - 12:50 PM - 25 May 2015

Deleted
    I heartstone back to real life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elf Paladin. I live in Silvermoon and spend my days smiting for Ms. Liadrin.

As long as he STANDS UP STRAIGHT...

Orc Death Knight or Warlock.

I'd wake up in Icecrown and just go on a Control Undead spree.

Then replace Bolvar.

And just become the biggest dick in the world with the Scourge and Azeroth.

...Yeah I'd be that guy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Not very imaginative. Not exactly sure why you bothered to reply

I find myself on an never ending quest to bang all the major hot wow chicks at least twice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Not very imaginative. Not exactly sure why you bothered to reply
    Was quite a fun answer and original .

Well i would want to be a Belf DK, but after more thought i decided it would be better to be my Belf Paladin. Live in Silvermoon be treated as a noble, hook up with all the ladies and be able to cure any Disease i get "wink". Plus i mean i could heal my self and bubble hearth if i get in over my head.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justforthis123 View Post
    Hearthstone ... Hearth... Not heart!

On-Topic: Blood Elf Female Paladin. Spending all day running a brothel.

Deleted
    Tauren Shaman, do shamanic rituals in Mulgore and Barrens, then go to Silvermoon and annihilate all of the blood elves

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    Hearthstone ... Hearth... Not heart!

On-Topic: Blood Elf Female Paladin. Spending all day running a brothel.
    Maybe we could go into business together, ill be your dedicated cleanser ... and i get a discount! Gotta love Paladin Abilities.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

A Worgan Warlock or Druid. I would live in either Kharazhan, Grizzly Hills or Iron Forge.

Quote Originally Posted by luccadeo View Post
    A Worgan Warlock. I would live in either Kharazhan, Grizzly Hills or Iron Forge.
    You would choose to be a Werewolf....who studies demon magic.... and lives surrounded by dwarfs or a in a castle with ghost....Why?
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Maybe we could go into business together, ill be your dedicated cleanser ... and i get a discount! Gotta love Paladin Abilities.
    If we get into a sticky situation, we can Bubble + Hearth out and set up in Orgrimmar!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd totally be a low lying warlock in SW, doing slightly shady stuff to get by, and spending most of my time in The Slaughtered Lamb. I'd make sure to keep my trips outside of SW to a minimum cause life is scary outside the cities, and I'm not about to experiment if there is still a spirit healer when I live there.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    If we get into a sticky situation, we can Bubble + Hearth out and set up in Orgrimmar!
    Hell in Orgrimmar we could get away with anything if we team up with the Goblins, those guys will look the other way for a handfull of silver.
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    You would choose to be a Werewolf....who studies demon magic.... and lives surrounded by dwarfs or a in a castle with ghost....Why?
    Well, the OP said favorite race, favorite class and favorite location. Besides Dwarves are cool. We can just sit around and drink all day. Kharazhan has a fel taint to it so it would be perfect for a Warlock.

A goblin 'fisherman' with my own 'fishing boat' ( a highly explosive raft with a bonfire in the middle and a leaky motor! ) and of course my prefered method of fishing is lots of explosives!

Either Enchanter Feral Tauren at Thunder Bluff or Engineer Destruction Goblin who likes to travel and burn everything he faces.