Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    Just use colorful metaphors. It's more fun.
    Churning the butter?
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Churning the butter?
    I understand how this euphemism came about.

...on second thought, I don't want to know >_>

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    This whole page makes me feel dirty
    Yeah, that's why I never look at what I said. Because if I don't look that means it's not there.

Churning the butter?
    Oh God, I have a feeling by the end of the day we're all going to be banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Girls go through puberty before boys. It's likely that you will have started earlier than most of the people on this site, since most of them are male.
    yeah but that's like pedophile shit right there. 13 holy shit. You go to jail for people years older than that.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    yeah but that's like pedophile shit right there. 13 holy shit. You go to jail for people years older than that.
    Isn't that the age of consent in Japan?

Oh God, I have a feeling by the end of the day we're all going to be banned.
    And it's all Reeve's fault. Memorise that for the appeal!

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Churning the butter?
    Let's add some graphics to it!
    (Don't worry, safe for work.)

What if it's with someone 13, 14, 15? The statutory rape laws are designed to protect children against being groomed for sex by predators, not young teenagers exploring with each other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey now, I used the most innocuous phrasing possible in my original statement!

The best part of the rather horrible movie that is Mrs. Doubtfire was the scene where Robin Williams lists off to Pierce Brosnan an entire dictionary of sexual euphemisms.

Doesn't make sense - why doesn't everyone just save themselves for marriage, so that their significant other will have the keys to their partners' respective gardens
    As others have said, sex is just very good fun, theres no need to save it for someone special, who knows how long that could take! Ive been engaged for 3 years now, but not yet married, but we've been having sex for 6 years because its quite enjoyable. I flew out to another country to meet my GF and there was every chance we wouldnt see each other again/often but we still engaged in sex because it was great fun.

Also I dont think people really mock virgins so much, not seriously. My friends never did, two of us were still virgins quite late compared to the others and they joked about it some, but never were being mean, just commenting more on that sex was good and we were missing out (which is true imo.)

Technically. But you'll still get referred to counselling as a pedo by the police up until 18.

It's 13 in Spain though.

Best way I ever heard it put.

Pretend you have a key. And that key could open any door. You would think to yourself wow that is a pretty awesome key!

Now pretend that your a door. But your a door that can be opened by any key. You would think to yourself god that's a pretty terrible door.

Just because japan does it doesn't make it right, I mean they have child idols. what up with that?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    As others have said, sex is just very good fun, theres no need to save it for someone special, who knows how long that could take! Ive been engaged for 3 years now, but not yet married, but we've been having sex for 6 years because its quite enjoyable. I flew out to another country to meet my GF and there was every chance we wouldnt see each other again/often but we still engaged in sex because it was great fun.

Also I dont think people really mock virgins so much, not seriously. My friends never did, two of us were still virgins quite late compared to the others and they joked about it some, but never were being mean, just commenting more on that sex was good and we were missing out (which is true imo.)
    I can't imagine not having sex before marriage. Can you imagine being stuck in a marriage with someone you're not sexually compatible with for the rest of your lives?

Hey now, I used the most innocuous phrasing possible in my original statement!
    I looked it up on urban dictionary. It's totally not innocuous...

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    The only time I've really been mocked, was ironically by a 'feminut' that had literally just complained about slut-shaming in a previous post.

I still delight in the hypocrisy of it all.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:54 AM ----------

I looked it up on urban dictionary. It's totally not innocuous...
    Oh God. I totally want to look it up but I know I really don't want to on my work PC.

Technically. But you'll still get referred to counselling as a pedo by the police up until 18.

It's 13 in Spain though.
    *shivers*

I don't even trust many 18 y/os with adult decisions...

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Had this discussion during new years actually.

Conclussion, it's easier for females to get laid.

I can't imagine not having sex before marriage. Can you imagine being stuck in a marriage with someone you're not sexually compatible with for the rest of your lives?
    Haha oh shit that would be a real kick in the teeth on your wedding night.

Just because japan does it doesn't make it right, I mean they have child idols. what up with that?
    Yeah, but since prostitution is illegal over here it's all fine =)