Thread: Ptr

Ptr

Has anyone tested anything on PTR with the change in weapon damage to holy? Going to get on after raid tonight. Its early still but just looking for anything to help with damage.

Moo

10+ Year Old Account
    Is the PTR up for 5.2?

From the Blue post:

Paladin:

Hand of Purity now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
    Eternal Flame's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
    Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
    Protection
    The base damage of Consecration has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.

Its still funny to me. Every other class has like 10 things about class change. We have 2 secs of reading.

Moo

Just you wait, since we are scaled with haste, new tier will bring us default buffs in terms of damage, so you will be able to enjoy yourself to read these "things about class change" called nerfs in our case.

I'd prefer little buffs changes to long list changes which may have nerfs on them any day.

Quote Originally Posted by moogasm View Post
    From the Blue post:

Paladin:

Hand of Purity now reduces all incoming damage by 10% in addition to its other effects.
    Eternal Flame's periodic heal now provides 100% more healing when self-cast.
    Judgment now costs 5% of base mana.
    Protection
    The base damage of Consecration has been increased by 789%, and it now scales less efficiently with attack power by approximately 11%.

Its still funny to me. Every other class has like 10 things about class change. We have 2 secs of reading.

Moo
    pls leave otherwise blizzard will do the following thing.

5.3 cs now deals 160% weapon dmg and 633.
    tv now deals 350 dmg weapon dmg + 1000 holy dmg per holy power used.

5.3 hotfix after the patch. we found paladin singel target dmg to powerfull so we hotfixed some
    cs now deal 100% weapon dmg + 500 extra dmg.
    tv now deals 250% weapon dmg + 500 extra dmg.

but to compersate the loss of dmg we give you guys a glyph of turn evil. makes turn evil so powerfull the feered creatur doesn't know how to use his legs.
    rotting him in place for the whole duration. uses a major glyph slot.

thats great right? i'm happy blizzard doesn't change alot. because it means there happy with how we are.

hmm... the eternal flame buff doesn't really seem that effective, only getting 8k-14k ticks with 10 pc malevolent as ret
    Last edited by Clarke; 2013-01-03 at 04:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clarke View Post
    hmm... the eternal flame buff doesn't really seem that effective, only getting 8k-14k ticks with 10 pc malevolent as ret
    i loled really this wont replace SH neither WOG
    gj blizz