Poll: Should we Kill Sylvanas instead of Garrosh?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    But this is just bullshit. No such rights exist. Land belongs to those who take it and are able to defend it. Blue blood doesnt make her immune to dagger in spine.
    Assuming that the dead are not entitled to anything, except for rotting of course, Queen Calia has a moral obligation to restore the honor of her lineage. The exiled survivors of Lordaeron will hail their Queen, and will go with her to the end if necessary in order to recover their land, in order to Lordaeron regain its former glory.

The Menethil real line has not disappeared. As Queen Calia is ready, her plan will go into action... She will give hope to those who are wary of the Argent Crusade and those disillusioned by the fate of the Scarlet Crusade.

In addition, there is one who owes a favor to the Kingdom of Lordaeron.... Who took care to restore the Kingdom of Stormwind after the First War? Exactly, Varian will attend the call.

Varian had the picture of Calia being a spoiled child, a prim princess... but now she has completely changed: now is a Queen who will fight for his people. However the feelings will not change over the years and the young love that emerged between them decades ago will result in wedding bells... The Wrynn and the Menethil dynasties united under one crown, one kingdom: Lordaeron and Stormwind will become one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveyai View Post
    I really really doubt they will kill Sylvanas any time soon, or if ever. Mostly because she is way too popular of a character in the game. They actually are more or less ignoring her right now. She hasn't done a whole lot this expansion. Personally I like her and the undead's story line. If they were really going to kill her then they should lead up to it and make it epic rather than just an end of expansion after thought.
    Agreed. And...She has 8 lives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    What ? She and the undead are not killing to survive starvation. They are killing to bolster their numbers! Killing to make a bigger army is not "SURVIVING".
    Not being overrun in war because your numbers are far fewer than your opponents' is also "surviving".

Deleted
    See, I'm kinda imagining that Sylvanas will die when Varian dies, in a single combat of epic proportions. I think that, if Sylvanas should die, it should also be because one of her inner council maneuvered her into challenging Varian, and it should be over a long period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulus View Post
    They are increasing their numbers, because their numbers have gotten less. You obviously didn't level an undead in Cata. Play through the forsaken campaign in Silverpine - it's all there.
    So my particular sub group is dying off and that justifies killing whoever I want to bolster my numbers ? If we go with that logic, Hitler was just fighting for the survival of the Germans.

It's hard to justify anything for the undead. They are unnatural creatures who shouldn't be to begin with. They are incapable of reproducing naturally, by the laws of nature, they should die off. The only way they can exist is to murder and continue their unnatural act of raising the dead. Something they themselves call a curse.

But I get from a game\lore perspective Blizzard has to do something. If nothing else to create a bit of a paradox. I don't think one can call it "Survival" and expect any sane person to accept it has completely justified

10+ Year Old Account
    a) Sylvanas disobeys all orders given to her from her superiors

b) Sylvanas brutally attacked the Gilneans, what would Genn Greymane think about that?

c) She uses the scourge to swell her ranks. This in and of itself is reason to eradicate her existence upon Azeroth.

All three reasons that can not be refuted why she should be killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    She wants to regain Lordaeron and built it to a giant fortress so no one can attack her, if she dies, she ends up in the same realm as Arthas.

The only reason why Sylvanas still (un)lives is because of that fact, any Forsaken movement indirectly bears this in mind.

"Those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them. And those who stand against the Forsaken will not stand long."

Great choice.

The Alliance thinks that they have a right to reclaim Lordaeron as there are many refugees from Lordaeron still within the Alliance.

And Sylvanas does not fight the Survival of her own people, she fights for own survival, she fears what will happen to her if she dies and that's her only motivation.

If Sylvanas wouldn't have to fear what comes after she dies, would have already a new Leader because Sylvanas killed herself in the short story until she realized that this may not be the best choice.
    She wants a place for her people, what is wrong with that? If Lordaeron is build into a fortress, so be it. If that means the Forsaken would have peace then what is the problem?

Yes, those who do not stand with the Forsaken stand against them; The Alliance in this case. It is war remember? Would they just be; "oh, we are totally in war but its k cause we are undead hippie's and smoke weed all day man. Come take over our territory, its cool!"

The risen undead are still not forced to join the Forsaken, they have a choice. Join the Forsaken or just be dead. What is wrong with that? If you died young you can 'relive' again. And if you feel like not being alive anymore, you just pass and fall dead again.

Oh really?

So we will have Horde rebellion against Garrosh because?
    Just because everything is 'permitted' in a war, doesn't mean it should be and is normal to do.
    The reason why the Horde rebels against Garrosh is yet (not completely, but still) unclear. We know something happens in RFC but that is all. Apparently it is inhuman what is happening there.
    Remember, a lot of factions find the plague inhuman.

For me, Sylvanas is a overblown character that has a huge fanbase which is not justified in my view.

Sylvanas was cool in TFT, using some really fancy tactics to fight those Dreadlords but since WoW she's only doing bad / wrong stuff and get's cheered for it.
    She has a different character then the other leaders. Some like it, some hate it. Still no reason to kill off somebody for being different and apparently 'evil' cause she wants what is best for her people.
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    3 ? (Having a hard time here, Cairne, Sylvanas(this thread), Garrosh(probability ?)
    Yes! If she dies that's 3 horde leader. Plus, why waste a good lore moment with unimaginative "LOL I evil! lets kill her! She evil!" This is the high elf from WC3 we're talking about. NOT a throwaway. Give her a change of heart.

Also, The effect it would have on the game is larger than any other race leader. Wait for WC4 blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    Tell me, what other example of a leader does the forsaken have to live up to in place of Sylvanas?

No one? Really? Thats a surprise, since I figured you lot would be smarter then that with your well thought out suggestions.

The orcs can live by examples of others because there has been such examples though there history, and Garrosh has been the worst thing happening to the horde since Blackhand and his belief that taking all you want at no cost is all thats matters.

No, Garrosh is a man bitch, at least with Sylvanas she's acting like you expect a forsaken to act like.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    That would be like stopping to step on a spider while being chased down by a tiger.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    If you lay a finger on the Dark Lady, I will have to resub and come infect you with the plague myself.
    And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him.
    Revelation 6:8

Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Give her a change of heart.
    Metzen is good at two things: Redemptions and mortals beating everyone.

I hope we wont see any of those two. Either kill her as she is, or let her dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Tell me, what other example of a leader does the forsaken have to live up to in place of Sylvanas?

No one? Really? Thats a surprise, since I figured you lot would be smarter then that with your well thought out suggestions.
    If we are really going with an asspull character, then why not our favourite archlich. We still dont know where his phylactery is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    So my particular sub group is dying off and that justifies killing whoever I want to bolster my numbers ? If we go with that logic, Hitler was just fighting for the survival of the Germans.

It's hard to justify anything for the undead. They are unnatural creatures who shouldn't be to begin with. They are incapable of reproducing naturally, by the laws of nature, they should die off. The only way they can exist is to murder and continue their unnatural act of raising the dead. Something they themselves call a curse.

But I get from a game\lore perspective Blizzard has to do something. If nothing else to create a bit of a paradox. I don't think one can call it "Survival" and expect any sane person to accept it has completely justified
    Don't bring up Adolf Hitler, you ignorant, you have no idea what he was fighting for, because I'm sure, you believe the lies jews created. I will not answer any more posts about Hitler.

Any means are justified when it's survival we're talking about. And unnatural? You're a fucking racist, disgusting.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-03 at 06:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Agreed. And...She has 8 lives.
    If you're referring to the Val'kyrs, there are only 4 left.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    No, Garrosh is a man bitch, at least with Sylvanas she's acting like you expect a forsaken to act like.
    Which is probably blizzards intent. Give her an evil, forsaken attitude to fit the race. She won't die in World of Warcraft. But something could easily happen in the 4th WC game. Whenever that is.

I wouldn't over think her consequences just yet.

Deleted
    Don't bring up Adolf Hitler, you ignorant, you have no idea what he was fighting for, because I'm sure, you believe the lies jews created. I will not answer any more posts about Hitler.

Any means are justified when it's survival we're talking about. And unnatural? You're a fucking racist, disgusting.

Infracted
    What for did I get an infraction? He brought up Hitler, and I get an infraction for forbidden topics? Seriousl?
    Last edited by mmocf002b94213; 2013-01-03 at 06:38 PM.

From what I could gather shes gonna be playing a role in the death of garrosh. That will be interesting to see.

10+ Year Old Account
    What for did I get an infraction? He brought up Hitler, and I get an infraction for forbidden topics? Seriousl?
    For bashing a nation of people: "you believe the lies jews created" or the nice little quip: "You're a fucking racist"

Thats probably why. Anyway, dont discuss moderator actions, or you can be infracted again.

OT: Since when did it become okay to kill humans or any other faction to raise as undead.

Also, it wasn't "90% elves" that were raised as undead, they were the humans of Lorderaon. Get your facts straight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    OT: Since when did it become okay to kill humans or any other faction to raise as undead.
    Well it may not be ok for humans, but who cares about those bottomfeeders anyway.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    For bashing a nation of people: "you believe the lies jews created" or the nice little quip: "You're a fucking racist"

Thats probably why. Anyway, dont discuss moderator actions, or you can be infracted again.

Also, it wasn't "90% elves" that were raised as undead, they were the humans of Lorderaon. Get your facts straight.
    He is racist. Unnatural? It's the same thing if people started calling african-americans unnatural because of the skin color.
    And what I said is true, so I see no reason to be infracted. Maybe because he's a jew though.

Stop the derailing and insulting
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-03 at 10:01 PM.