Portal a low level to VoEB

Is there a mage-portal restriction for the Veil that would keep a low level character from traveling to the zone?

Quote Originally Posted by chipsky View Post
    Is there a mage-portal restriction for the Veil that would keep a low level character from traveling to the zone?
    There are no restrictions from getting to the Vale.

Perfect. Thank you.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're referring to 87 as low level there is a questline that leads you in there which is a little more lucrative (gear and gold) than a port, but if you're talking about a level 1 you can go at any level. Just remember not to step outside unless you want to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    If you're referring to 87 as low level there is a questline that leads you in there which is a little more lucrative (gear and gold) than a port, but if you're talking about a level 1 you can go at any level. Just remember not to step outside unless you want to die.
    Are you sure? I remember scaling the wall on 2 85's to get there early and there were no mobs that aggro'd inside the vale.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Are you sure? I remember scaling the wall on 2 85's to get there early and there were no mobs that aggro'd inside the vale.
    Right. Most of the Vale is actually safe until you start the GL questlines.

At least, in the vicinity of the Horde/Alliance cities.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    Depends on the server. If it's a PvP server, it'd be a mistake to leave, and remember both the horde and the alliance areas are contested and can be invaded.

Besides the Thundermaw wolves and the birds should still be around...though I haven't checked if they are. Would be really odd if all the wildlife is missing

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Depends on the server. If it's a PvP server, it'd be a mistake to leave, and remember both the horde and the alliance areas are contested and can be invaded.

Besides the Thundermaw wolves and the birds should still be around...though I haven't checked if they are. Would be really odd if all the wildlife is missing
    I didn't even think of it that way.