DoTA Battleground New Preview

Hello again

I was working again on Defense of the Alehouse datamining. I was not happy that much because the past video I published sucked with the look. But at least it give us a first look on it.

Now since I have mastered to use that damn camera in 3DS Max, and understand the modeling positions etc. I think I can give you the 99% real look of Defense of the Alehouse.

I have manage to import many missing doodads, and houses that were missing in the past video, and this now can bring us more to real DoTA Map, scenario or call it whatever you like Hope you enjoy watching the video. Subscribe!

Some models missing textures, but I have left them.

I hope for creeps and sieges to destroy houses! You have mentioned that there are models of destroyed houses?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkPassanger View Post
    I hope for creeps and sieges to destroy houses! You have mentioned that there are models of destroyed houses?
    Yes there is a object requested from the BG Map called: pa_countryhouse01_destroyed. Sadly in those files I can't find it
    What would be interesting is to find out what location is that destroyed one because it can tell me will it replace a normal house. So I can get info do we gonna destroy them or not with sieges :P