Dagger doesn't do THAT much damage and it travels very slow, plus you can hear it from almost half the map away. If you're really hot-rock-up-the-ass about Stifling Dagger being "overpowered", then deny the low health creeps. Your autoattack will go off faster than the dagger will fly, destroying any dagger farm she hopes to get.

S
    ooner or later LoL will either run the world with E-sport(Please don't let this happen) or it will die a horrible death due to NO ONE is funding the game besides rIOT.
    Neither of those will happen.

LoL will always be a "force" in competitive games simply because HORDES AND HORDES of fucking retards play it and believe it's "the chess of video games" or some bullshit, and while Riot is a completely incompetent, stupid company that is losing money, they still have enough cash flow to stay more than afloat.

LoL will just be a stagnant turd with a completely shit playerbase/community that constantly tries to rip off dota more and more, only making their game even WORSE (I played a match recently and holy fuck the UI is a cluttered, confused mess. If they're going to rip off the Dota ui they could at least get it half-way right.)
    Last edited by JimPaladin; 2013-01-04 at 03:38 PM.

Sorry to interrupt but maybe you could put the anti-LoL circlejerk to a halt? I don't disagree that Riot doesn't deserve some criticism but you should know better than to make overly hateful internet posts with the basis of your opinion alone. I at least am not particularly interested in reading random internet person's baseless posts about the future of a game I don't play, so I have to ask that if you can't criticize them in a constructive manner why bother to do that at all?

Deleted
    Manni, you don't understand, THEY'RE RUINING ESPORTS.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Sorry to interrupt but maybe you could put the anti-LoL circlejerk to a halt? I don't disagree that Riot doesn't deserve some criticism but you should know better than to make overly hateful internet posts with the basis of your opinion alone. I at least am not particularly interested in reading random internet person's baseless posts about the future of a game I don't play, so I have to ask that if you can't criticize them in a constructive manner why bother to do that at all?
    Or better yet criticize them in the forum that they have set up for them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Or better yet criticize them in the forum that they have set up for them.
    Please don't do this, it's pointless. Trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by Finear View Post
    dagger/PA is op because you can lasthit while sitting under tower
    Thats really broken :P

Quote Originally Posted by JimPaladin View Post
    Neither of those will happen.

LoL will always be a "force" in competitive games simply because HORDES AND HORDES of fucking retards play it and believe it's "the chess of video games" or some bullshit, and while Riot is a completely incompetent, stupid company that is losing money, they still have enough cash flow to stay more than afloat.

LoL will just be a stagnant turd with a completely shit playerbase/community that constantly tries to rip off dota more and more, only making their game even WORSE (I played a match recently and holy fuck the UI is a cluttered, confused mess. If they're going to rip off the Dota ui they could at least get it half-way right.)
    LoL will never die. Its an easy game designed for casuals. Even if all of the hardcore/semi-hardcore players leave the influx of new players will only be slowed down slightly
    People already prophecied 5 years ago that WoW would die because it was getting more casual with every patch, and the game is still going strong
    I dont know why people are upset over this since it has absolutely no impact on Dota whatsoever
    Dota managed to become big and build an Esports with nothing but the support of the community. Even if Riot completely absorbs the online game market I dont see Dota being affected by this.
    Especially because China is the biggest market for Dota, and LoLs presence in China is non existant.
    Quote Originally Posted by icylock View Post
    Gamon spends more time of his knees and back than haris pilton...

Here's a tip: If you don't like reading them, than don't fucking read them.

It sounds CRAZY, I know. But it works.

LoL will never die. Its an easy game designed for casuals. Even if all of the hardcore/semi-hardcore players leave the influx of new players will only be slowed down slightly
    People already prophecied 5 years ago that WoW would die because it was getting more casual with every patch, and the game is still going strong
    I dont know why people are upset over this since it has absolutely no impact on Dota whatsoever
    Dota managed to become big and build an Esports with nothing but the support of the community. Even if Riot completely absorbs the online game market I dont see Dota being affected by this.
    Especially because China is the biggest market for Dota, and LoLs presence in China is non existant.
    I never said LoL will die. I said it'd remain a large, if shitty and bland, game and an "esports" contender.

Congrats on ur bad post lolzzzz

Deleted

"It's okay if I shitpost because you can just look the other way."
    Nice one Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Please don't do this, it's pointless. Trust me.
    Quite frankly it's more embarrassing than anything. From time to time I look at LoL-subreddit to see if there's any Dota-related discussion, and usually when I find such a thread there's also a bunch of anti-LoL posts from people I've seen frequently posting in Dota2-subreddit. And usually they're not exactly among the most constructive posters.

If you have to voice your criticism towards Riot/LoL but you don't have the time to make a decent post and the restraint to remain respectful you probably won't come across as anything but angry and a bit pathetic.

I never said LoL will die. I said it'd remain a large, if shitty and bland, game and an "esports" contender.

Congrats on ur bad post lolzzzz
    Congrats for ignoring the second half of my post. Why are you so mad?

"It's okay if I shitpost because you can just look the other way."
    Nice one Jimmy.
    >using the term shitposting
    >the year 2013 after our lord and savior was born

Some fine examples of the MMOchampion community.

Also, just to humor you and I guess because I'm stupid and wont just ignore your "good posts", I'll reply to the second half.

Upset over what? That LoL is big? I think it's stupid and I sort of wish people had better taste because LoL is really, really bland and just sort of unfun to watch (Unless your "opinion" is that the stale, over-used and over-enforced meta game that every single LoL match boils down to is "fun and creative" and if that's the case I'm disregarding your existence entirely.) but I'm not "upset" over it, and I can understand why it's so popular. It's casual, easy and has lots of "sex appeal", as well as being the first 'actual' moba on the market, so it struck the whole "People interested in a hero arena" population before any others could.

I hate Riot, and I hate LoL. I have negative opinions on it. I talk about those negative opinions. I don't get angry and tell people to "stop talking good about it!!" I either get into a shitty argument with them, or I ignore it. No one is disallowed to say anything good or bad on something, and no one is disallowed to ignore those comments if they choose.

"eat poop and expire"- duke nuke the demaci--- no fuck this joke it's even unfunnier than you two
    Last edited by JimPaladin; 2013-01-04 at 04:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkidulgaa View Post
    >using the term shitposting
    >the year 2013 after our lord and savior was born
    >meme arrows
    >2013
    >Doesn't ISHYGDDT
    >ISHYGDDT

Quite frankly it's more embarrassing than anything. From time to time I look at LoL-subreddit to see if there's any Dota-related discussion, and usually when I find such a thread there's also a bunch of anti-LoL posts from people I've seen frequently posting in Dota2-subreddit. And usually they're not exactly among the most constructive posters.

If you have to voice your criticism towards Riot/LoL but you don't have the time to make a decent post and the restraint to remain respectful you probably won't come across as anything but angry and a bit pathetic.
    But if I say LoL is for babbies everyone should understand what I mean, right.

If I could un-see, I would. I don't exactly feel smarter after reading your thorough analysis on the mental capabilities of LoL players.

Also: *then

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Is it just me, or is Phase Boots + Drums + Wand basically the best generic item build for support/utility heroes? Move speed, attack damage, attack speed, and a heap of stats for low cost. Just seems to work so damned well on any hero with a good attack animation like Shadow Demon or Dazzle.
    You wouldn't buy phaseboots and drums on any position 4-5 role in any semi-highlevel game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You wouldn't buy phaseboots and drums on any position 4-5 role in any semi-highlevel game.
    Why you hating on drum WR?

Why you hating on drum WR?
    I think the issue is that in highlevel play a 4 or 5 is never going to get that amount of money and WR is often played as a 3, therefore his statement doesnt even apply to WR

^ that is what i was gonna say

But also drums isnt a good item on WR in pos 3 either. You'd get mek and forcestaff :P

If I could un-see, I would. I don't exactly feel smarter after reading your thorough analysis on the mental capabilities of LoL players.

Also: *then
    I could believe you wouldn't feel smarter reading much of anything, but that could be just me.

Deleted
    They aren't never gonna get that much money. Not too sure how keen pro players are nowadays on just letting a single person buy every single consumable in existence but if they're splitting costs at least a bit, drums isn't THAT big.

Whoops, guess this thread is full of LoL players now.