Amber-Shaper Parasitic Growth question

Quick question for all you Resto Sham out there. Do you drop your Healing Stream totem while the Parasitic Growth debuff is out? Last night was our first time seeing him (killing him) I knew about the debuff before we started the raid but never thought about my HSt until I went to press the button. So instead of dropping it on cool down I started only using it only during big spikes in damage. I figured this was the only safe time to use it. Do you guys follow the same pattern or do you keep HSt on cool down?

Thanks for any advice in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerr View Post
    Quick question for all you Resto Sham out there. Do you drop your Healing Stream totem while the Parasitic Growth debuff is out? Last night was our first time seeing him (killing him) I knew about the debuff before we started the raid but never thought about my HSt until I went to press the button. So instead of dropping it on cool down I started only using it only during big spikes in damage. I figured this was the only safe time to use it. Do you guys follow the same pattern or do you keep HSt on cool down?

Thanks for any advice in advance.
    Healing stream on cdown. it doesnt do that much healing on the parasitic growth person to make that person take too much damage. Heck on our first couple attempts i even popped healing tide to get the raid up after the tank failed at interrupting himself when there was parasitic growth up and honestly the damage isnt too hard to heal through.

Thanks for the help. Guess I was just a little to gun shy.

Quote Originally Posted by Badgerr View Post
    Thanks for the help. Guess I was just a little to gun shy.

doing it on heroic i only would drop HTT if it was on someone who could bubble, iceblock etc. even on heroic its not soemthing to even worry about until p3
    - Lostep -

Quote Originally Posted by Biotics83 View Post
    doing it on heroic i only would drop HTT if it was on someone who could bubble, iceblock etc. even on heroic its not soemthing to even worry about until p3
    Yea ofc, i think the op was talking about normal tho since he said it was his first time killing him and as i said, on normal the damage is fairly low even with healing tide up