Poll: Men sitting on the toilet and wiping after

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    How do you sit down and piss when you have a hard on?
    It's... Tricky... it involves scooting as far back as possible and leaning forward to try and aim in the toilet.

My main argument for standing while peeing is
    1) If I hit anywhere besides the bowl, I wipe it up. It's rare to miss but sometimes when beginning to pee the stream has a mind of its own.
    2) I don't have to unbutton my pants - I can just unzip and slip through to pee instead of having to drop my pants.
    3) In public places if I don't have access to a urinal I will still stand at the toilet seat because it seems people have worse aim in public restrooms and I do not want to be sitting on a seat with pee all over it.

However, at a private home it wouldn't bother me to have to sit down to pee, I just find it unnecessary.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Deleted
    I always sit, except if I need to pee in public toilets, like in restaurants, where very often toilet seats are icky.

The reason I do this is because I live on my own and have my own toilet to clean, and--maybe I don't have a particularly good aim, or maybe my stream (lol) isn't as perfectly focused as other peoples'--but I find it simply impossible to always aim right and not spray a bit ... heck sometimes if you need to pee real hard it's just dispersing simply because of the strength with which it hits the toilet pan-- so in the end the toilet simply stays clean-er for a longer time and doesn't get stinky as much, and cleaning it up isn't a disgusting mess.

I even hung a paper right for everyone to see that reads "SIT DOWN" for everyone to enter. Yep.

Yes, and in the end I believe that some drops ALWAYS get somewhere else if you don't sit--and especially if you miss and clean up. And as much as I hate wiping my own pee, it's even worse with other peoples' after a visit. So just no to standing.
    Last edited by mmoc793587eee1; 2013-01-04 at 07:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Hardly...
    nah, I open (not just unzip) my pants while walking towards the toilet, when I get there I just have to aim and release, no lowering pants -> turning around -> sitting
    Last edited by capitano666; 2013-01-04 at 07:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    Well I do have a penis attached to me as well but I dont know 'a lot' about it, I dont even know how it tastes. Maybe you do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Everyone who does not miss Vanilla has no heart. Whoever wishes it back has no brain.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Exactly, an ad hominem would be be saying you're wrong because you're a Hairy Lumberjack or a Roughneck.

Suggesting that someone is a "pseudo alpha with confidence issues..." isn't the basis for why I think they're wrong, it's an opinion. I disagree with your assumption simply because I do...

It's two separate statements.
    You're just bending your own intepretation so that it fits your idea.

-"You cannot be trusted because you are black"

ad hominem

-"What I meant is your cannot be trusted, and also I hate black people, which your happen to be, but that is not relevant to my claim"

Quote Originally Posted by pucGG View Post
    You're just bending your own intepretation so that it fits your idea.
    Who's doing that exactly?
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

What have I been reading? I don't even...
    The Herald of Horror - Act 2 intro:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rwjNGSsHVM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentess View Post
    What have I been reading? I don't even...
    This exactly.. Reading that a lots of mens here actually sit on the toilet when they have to pee ..that so weird.. girls sit but.. boys ? Dafuq...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gneugen View Post
    Also, it's not a battle. It's just a PERSON that you supposedly love more than any other person or thing in the world suggesting a better way to do something. A way for you to both live together in a clean, healthy environment. Why you would piss away good advice is beyond me.
    She is not trying to "suggest a better way" she's bossing him around and trying to house train her husband, that's why it's offensive.

Quote Originally Posted by frunken View Post
    She is not trying to "suggest a better way" she's bossing him around and trying to house train her husband, that's why it's offensive.
    Ya, fuck getting told what to do in my own home. I don't really understand what has happened to men now-days, but its ok to tell you women to stfu you like drinking out of the carton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah i don't sit. I go quick so i don't want to like have to sit down and than get up again. Kinda dumb to me. Wiping? After you piss? I'd never do that.
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    I don't like to sit on a toilet if i can avoid it because i don't like my penis touching the interior of the bowl. And i would most certainly never do it if my wife would insist it. Sounds like a good whipping.

I sit down when I pee.
    There's nothing that crazy about me. I'm just taking a wizz, mind your own biz! Why is everybody always staring at me?

Deleted
    The men should have pissoir (in home), so there is much less urine (little drops) outside of the toilet and on its edges. For me it is just not comfortable to sit down at pissing, maybe it is just thing of a habit.

Quote Originally Posted by Malkazam View Post
    This exactly.. Reading that a lots of mens here actually sit on the toilet when they have to pee ..that so weird.. girls sit but.. boys ? Dafuq...
    I know right. I had no idea ANY men did this, and now that I do, and I see how many are copping to it - I am thoroughly disturbed.

Also, it's not a battle. It's just a PERSON that you supposedly love more than any other person or thing in the world suggesting a better way to do something. A way for you to both live together in a clean, healthy environment.
    Thing is - there is such a concept as "too much". There can be "too much" cleanliness and this topic definitely crosses into that territory. Its NOT a better way to do something because it takes too much effort and time and transforms an ordinarily quick and painless process into a chore for the sake of very minor "health & cleanliness" gains - if any at all.
    Last edited by Ashnazg; 2013-01-04 at 09:15 PM.

I prefer to take a square of TP after and soak the last drop.

I occasionally sit when my aim may be in doubt. Mostly in the morning, when wood persists.

I consider this post ordinary and even boring. I consider society's tendency to "omg lol" as out of control. We're not going extinct because of nuclear weapons or a ruined climate, not when grown adults are too pathetic to handle a baby's diaper like... well, grown adults.
    Ever squish your face on a window?
    It looks funny. Ever got it stuck?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants41 View Post
    Wiping? After you piss? I'd never do that.
    I'll just go all Kyle Broflovski and say gross! How can you not wipe yourself afterwards? That's just so gross!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotharfox View Post
    I was once talking a woman who was complaining about her husband getting pee on the floor. I said, "when you're not firing from point blank, you're bound to miss." She came back with the best response. She said, "I could stand and piss all over the bathroom too, but I choose to sit." So from her point of view, it doesn't matter where the urethra is, you can stand or sit, your choice, but sitting is the cleaner way.
    Can't argue with logic.

I'd rather just wipe up the floor once a week then sit down.
    Eew... Once a WEEK? And just "wipe up"?!

My ten year old son sits to pee, his mom trained him in this. My four year old son doesn't sit. He'll piss on your leg if it's more convenient the toilet. That kid I trained.
    And yet somehow, you sound proud...

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cowt View Post
    Both sitting and 'wiping' is the more hygienic.
    I'm not convinced there are any hygene problems. Urine is pretty sterile.
    That doesn't mean we don't have the irrational "eeew" emotions about it, of course.

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 10:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Sit down peeing is particularly beneficial in the morning when you have a tent pitched otherwise waiting for it to go down when you're bursting is a nightmare.
    What, you don't do a handstand like the rest of us REAL manly, masculine, alpha-male bush men?
    (sorry, I meant "butch"... I think.)
    Last edited by mmoc7805351bd4; 2013-01-04 at 09:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    How do you sit down and piss when you have a hard on?
    I guess Im just not endowed enough to find it too much of a problem :P Just pop as far back as possible and force it in the toilet, its uncomfortable but not as much as waiting for it to go down.

The results of this poll are blowing my mind.