Page 8 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    If it's anything like Diablo3 (plus more stuff to do, quests etc) I'll be taking titan with open arms but I'm not gonna hold my breath til blizzcon.

Deleted
    need blizzcon 2013!!! But i guess, if they announce a new WoW Addon, there wont be anything about titan...

Quote Originally Posted by grumpyoldman View Post
    Lol @ WoW movie Q4 2012.
    Well if everything hadn't fallen through, it would have been right on pace, so it was technically accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by runey View Post
    need blizzcon 2013!!! But i guess, if they announce a new WoW Addon, there wont be anything about titan...
    Depends on the planned release date. I mean, if it was planned for 2013 Q4 like some sources suggest, it'd actually be pretty late to announce it at Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still want to play a demon hunter in an MMO badly. Hoping it comes in the Sargeras expansion or titan, if titan actually did turn out to be WoDiablo

I wonder if it's a spinoff of "The Lost Vikings". Hell, even the project name "Titan" is somewhat relevant. I think.

They've already said it's a new IP?

The article the OP posted states that there is a fair chance they weren't honest about stating that it was a new IP

10+ Year Old Account
    plz be a lost viking mmo plz plz plz
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    storytelling wise is Blizzard still extremely good. And the story in Diablo3 was still good.
    No, not really, not really at all. They're a shadow of their former selves. They're not "O GOD TURN IT OFF!" terribad yet (often), but they're getting there...

EDIT:

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    plz be a lost viking mmo plz plz plz
    Hell yes! Why does everyone think Diablo, StarCraft and WarCraft are the only Blizzard IPs?

Quote Originally Posted by Lurgarl View Post
    The article the OP posted states that there is a fair chance they weren't honest about stating that it was a new IP
    I read. I just don't get why he thinks Blizzard would lie. Saying it's one of their existing IPs should generate just as much interest (maybe more).

Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    I read. I just don't get why he thinks Blizzard would lie. Saying it's one of their existing IPs should generate just as much interest (maybe more).
    My guess is that if they said it, people would auto assume "WoW2" or something like that, and the number of WoW subs would crash and burn.

Deleted
    That'd be boring, Blizzard should try making a new IP. They have had the same three for the past 15 years or so, something new is needed.

Lost vikings wouldn't be boring. World of Lost Vikings

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    So it's going to be space nazis fighting against the Pantheons of Asgard, Egypt and Olympus?
    Or Time Travelling.
    Black Lives Matter

Quote Originally Posted by vanin View Post
    That'd be boring, Blizzard should try making a new IP. They have had the same three for the past 15 years or so, something new is needed.
    Isn't it kind of "known" that it will at least be a NEW IP?
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    What if they make a SC MMO like this: SC2 Legacy of the Void ends with the 3 races escaping from the Xel'Naga to another galaxy/universe and discover 3(or more) new sentient races and they form 3 factions each led by the 3 main races... and must amass an army large enough to stand against the Xel'Naga which are bound to follow ...

The universe is basically new except for the 3 races and the xel'naga ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Isn't it kind of "known" that it will at least be a NEW IP?
    Pretty much, I don't know how many times they've actually said those exact words, or similar to the effect of "This is a completely brand new IP", I get it, people like to speculate, but some take it beyond silly and start reading to much into things.
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

"Guys this is a brand new IP and not related to any of our existing franchises"

= This must be a Starcraft MMO!!!

...yes, I'm sure they'll make yet ANOTHER fantasy-based MMO to co-exist with their primary fantasy-based MMO and their secondary fantasy-based multiplayer ARPG.

Diablo my ass... if anything it will be Blackthorn. The Cyberpunk style alone would separate it easily from Starcraft, Warcraft and Diablo...

EDIT: But I'm still believing what they're saying, and that it's a new IP. Though if it was Blackthorn they would probably try to spin it as saying "Blackthorn isn't a well-established IP compared to Warcraft, Starcraft and Diablo... even Lost Vikings has a bigger following and recognition than Blackthorn. So for all intents and purposes it's a new IP."
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2013-01-05 at 05:13 AM.