Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    normal and heroic raids are tuned for guilds, not pugs. LFR is tuned for pugs. If you want to do normal modes, find a guild that does them.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    normal and heroic raids are tuned for guilds, not pugs. LFR is tuned for pugs. If you want to do normal modes, find a guild that does them.
    not true most servers run normal mode pugs but heroic modes are definitely for guilds

10+ Year Old Account
    The blue weapon is not a real issue, our hunter just got his epic weapon this week and he´s been competitive all along. (5/6HC MSV)

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Our hunter is doing heroic sha progress with a blue bow (yes, he is that unlucky). It's simply a matter of perception both from your side and from the raidleaders you were contacting.
    That is HILARIOUSLY unlucky. Wow. Not even the gun off the BMAH?

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    <stuff>
    I didn't see a single instance of where the phrase Catch-22 would apply in this whole post. I strongly suspect you don't really understand what the phrase means.

Catch-22: A requires B, but B invalidates (or is mutually exclusive with) A.

THE Catch-22 (paraphrased a bit): To be grounded for mental health issues a pilot must request his grounding, however, to request grounding for himself is an indication of no mental health issues.

Your issue is basically "My gear hasn't dropped yet."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    That is HILARIOUSLY unlucky. Wow. Not even the gun off the BMAH?
    There was one on during the second reset week, but since we already killed will we never thought that might become a problem and actually joked about people bidding 100k+ on it. Guess that backfired :P

Also it might be his satirical character name.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nor/tardunter/
    Last edited by mmocd0828b0993; 2013-01-05 at 05:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our healer was still using blue weapon when we killed Elegon HC. And you are doing Elegon normal, just need to get a group together that is not retarded.

Or go back to the "make sure they have killed it before", check Amoury and such.