10+ Year Old Account
    that was a pretty boring half and then a fun final two minutes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Could it have possibly taken the refs longer to figure out that intentional grounding call? Spotting it and figuring out the down took nearly as long as the rest of the damn quarter.
    They should of talked to the coach asking if they wanted to take a timeout or run off the clock first thing.

Flaccoooooooooooo

Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I saw nothing wrong with that article. I dont necessarily agree with all of it (Peterson would be my MVP, Peyton comeback) but I mean he has a point. Them cutting Peyton was pretty rediculous. They couldve had Luck and Peyton right now if they wanted to and they would be a better team, and cant say it would hurt Luck cause Rodgers sat behind Favre for a few years and I think he turned out pretty good. Nobody in their right mind can argue Luck right now is better than Manning. Luck vs RG3 vs Wilson is a different animal and no matter what happens this season cant be judged for a few years more. So I dont think Luck was the right or wrong choice, least not yet.
    Cutting Peyton wasn't ridiculous. Peyton was owed $23 million. The salary cap is around $120 mill. The Colts currently have a $111 mill cap hit for 2012-2013, meaning they would have had to cut an extra $14 million out of their current roster to keep Peyton on top of Luck. You can't tell me that the current Colts, minus $14 million worth of players, but plus Peyton would be a Super Bowl team. And if you're not winning a Super Bowl, you're rebuilding. They had to cut him.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/indianapolis-colts/cap-hit/

^ Where I got the current cap figures (scroll down, it's bottom right).

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever noise these shitheads are making when Indy has the ball that sounds like two giant pieces of wood being slapped together, really needs to stop like right fucking now. i guarantee Indy isn't being affected by it, but I'm about to dive through this screen and start slaughtering fans until it stops.

The Ravens are there for the taking but the Colts don't have enough to take advantage I think.

Boldin's TD will seal it. I was kind of looking forward to a Colts vs Manning matchup with the media circus, ah well.
    Last edited by Valeron; 2013-01-06 at 08:42 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Baltimore are finally waking up from the slump they've been in for a few weeks. Not sure they'll be enough for Denver, might well go down to Manning vs Lewis.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Denver will beat the Ravens by a couple of scores.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Denver will beat the Ravens by a couple of scores.
    Ya I wouldn't bet against it going too differently than their game a couple weeks ago. The emotional high from Ray's last home game is going to be gone and Denver is just flat out a better team. Plus Manning almost never loses to the Ravens. The Brady/Manning showdown is inevitable. It can not be stopped and it is going to be awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    3-0 so far. Go Seahawks.

By the way, I want whatever super-powered electromagnet things that Anquan Bolden has in his hands.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was really cool letting Ray on the field for the kneel down.

3-0 on the picks so far as well. Seahawks make me perfect gogo

10+ Year Old Account
    1-2 so far. I'm so bad.

Deleted
    2-1 so far - gogo redskins

15+ Year Old Account
    I get the feeling this game is going to be freaking awesome compared to the other three crapfests so far this round.

10+ Year Old Account
    This field is so bad... maybe now with a running QB they'll invest in an artificial field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    This field is so bad... maybe now with a running QB they'll invest in an artificial field.
    Seriously ... all of that money spent on that stadium and the field looks like a backyard you'd see in a trailer park.

You can barely make out the Redskins logo.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, all the talk of the Seahawks in recent weeks seems to be a completely different story to this opening quarter.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even if Cousins has to play, the way the hawks defense is being torn up and its only going to get more painful.

RG3 is black jesus.

2-1 so far. I'd love for the redskins to win and make me 2-2. RG3 makes the Redskins one of my favorite teams to watch, they really worked their asses off to get this far after being 3-6. Regardless, I hope for a good close game, the other 3 were all meh and not even close to memorable so far. Defensively teams have been good, but the only team that even resembles a superbowl team offensively thus far has been Green Bay.