Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    GOGOGOGOGO 40 people massive game that lasts us 3 months!!!
    It won't be hard to add more killing roles if that many people sign up. >;')
    I'm currently writing roles, thinking of closing sign ups Monday instead of Tuesday. Already at a lot of sign ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy smokes, this might end up being a record amount of people in a game.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    fairly certain it is

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post

Hopefully we'll get a few more in the next 24-48 hours before I finish creating the roles.

Deleted
    /in

*dances on the boards again*

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Just wanted to say, for those of you new to the forums I would encourage you to make 10 posts in forums other than Fun Stuff to get your post count up to 10. Some times people with fewer get caught in the spam filter and that can cause issues with a Mafia game
    But I would have no idea how to add something constructive! Forum mafia is about as gamer as I get. (not even sure if that's a term... #musicnerd)

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles85 View Post
    I'll join in. And there will be a few new members to this site Majab Brandonc and I are both from another site where we used to do Mafia Games with Greeney.
    Mumbles, I don't recognise you... :/

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    It won't be hard to add more killing roles if that many people sign up. >;')
    I'm currently writing roles, thinking of closing sign ups Monday instead of Tuesday. Already at a lot of sign ups.
    Happy to help creating crazy roles... *looks around shiftily*
    Last edited by mmoc8aec39af63; 2013-01-06 at 01:05 PM. Reason: I actually read the rest of the thread and wanted to respond, funny that...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faraway14 View Post
    But I would have no idea how to add something constructive! Forum mafia is about as gamer as I get. (not even sure if that's a term... #musicnerd)
    MMO-C isn't just a gaming site, even though it's main focus is on World Of Warcraft. If you really can't find anything that interests you, go to general off-topic and say something completely irrelevant to any thread (preferably quoting Anakso for no particular reason) and then never showing up againg. Vola, you now have 10 posts and are good to go

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by faraway14 View Post
    Our forum has a lot of other forums!!

You can check everything if you click this here. Since you like music and stuff, we have a forum for that!

Cinema / TV Shows / Music / Books

There's plenty of places to go post.

Deleted
    totes made it happen guys, thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm finally able to play again (no insane amount of overtime at work!!) - so I do want in!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    i'm finally able to play again (no insane amount of overtime at work!!) - so i do want in!
    :o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by falbacca View Post
    i'm finally able to play again (no insane amount of overtime at work!!) - so i do want in!
    :oooooooooooooooo

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea what any of this is, but my new year's thing is to be more open to new experiences. So count me in.
    I like sandwiches

30 players!
    I'm content, game will be put up in a new thread tomorrow for the game and send out roles once I'm done work.

Deleted
    My god. 30 players.

If everyone does play, jebus... I don't even want to know how it's going to be but it seems fun. xD

Alright, I think 30 is the perfect amount for this game, and I just finished writing up enough roles for everyone, so I'm going to close sign ups at this point. Feel free however to sign up as a replacement if you would still like to play in case someone goes MIA. Roles will be sent out tomorrow night (approximately 9 PM EST) along with a story.

I'm not going to be creating any threads via quick topic, however if you want to communicate with me (or any party members) in one you are more than welcome to create it and send me the link. Otherwise, if you do get a night action, I'm used to communicating over private messages and would prefer to do it that way.

When roles are sent out, I will not need a confirmation. However, feel free to send in your night 1 action (if you an ability) once you receive your role.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Alright, I think 30 is the perfect amount for this game, and I just finished writing up enough roles for everyone, so I'm going to close sign ups at this point. Feel free however to sign up as a replacement if you would still like to play in case someone goes MIA. Roles will be sent out tomorrow night (approximately 9 PM EST) along with a story.

I'm not going to be creating any threads via quick topic, however if you want to communicate with me (or any party members) in one you are more than welcome to create it and send me the link. Otherwise, if you do get a night action, I'm used to communicating over private messages and would prefer to do it that way.

When roles are sent out, I will not need a confirmation. However, feel free to send in your night 1 action (if you an ability) once you receive your role.
    I would suggest sending confirmation pm's out first. People here are notorious for saying "I'LL PLAY" and then no showing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I would suggest sending confirmation pm's out first. People here are notorious for saying "I'LL PLAY" and then no showing.
    Completely this.

Also not all of our players frequent the Fun Stuff forums, so a confirmation PM lets them know the game is soon to start. :3 Given there's two Mafia related threads on the Fun Stuff front page atm too, the game might not be obvious even with a quick glance.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Oh, and btw, when you make the thread for the game.

Put REALLY BIG letters on the OP saying to people that if they didn't sign up, not to post. So we can avoid clutter and that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Oh, and btw, when you make the thread for the game.

Put REALLY BIG letters on the OP saying to people that if they didn't sign up, not to post. So we can avoid clutter and that.
    That's always been done I think but we usually don't have problems with it anyways. Occasionally someone will post saying "what's this?" butlike 99.9% of the posts are from people involved with the game in some way, shape or form