Thread: LFR in 5.2

LFR in 5.2

So what is the item level requirement going to be?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The current requirement atm is 486 of course they are going to halve it for sure

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    The current requirement atm is 486 of course they are going to halve it for sure
    It's unavoidable, but I hope Blizz won't give in to the whiners. I'm hoping to see some decent ppl coming in there, instead of the tards who do 25k dps and whine that the group sucks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Nah of course it wont change.

Thats low enough anyways .

I think it will be lowered to 480.
    I read that Blizzard is intending to make the new lfr accessible with gear from the previous lfr.
    With this in mind, it can't stay at 386..... without vp gear and without upgrades (also vp) the highest ilvl from lfr will be 483.

My guess is 480; that sounds very appropiate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    I think it will be lowered to 480.
    I read that Blizzard is intending to make the new lfr accessible with gear from the previous lfr.
    With this in mind, it can't stay at 386..... without vp gear and without upgrades (also vp) the highest ilvl from lfr will be 483.

My guess is 480; that sounds very appropiate.
    i think they mentioned specifically previous lfr + a couple of pieces of valor gear/upgrades...

So i need to get 4 more ilvls....frick!

Quote Originally Posted by gorocz View Post
    i think they mentioned specifically previous lfr + a couple of pieces of valor gear/upgrades...
    That would be strange, as that would make doing dailies mandatory for progression and everybody is pretty much stating that dalies (and rep) are not mandatory.

So I am still sticking with 480.

[I am leaving out the fact that getting to revered is doable before 5.2 hits or anything like this, I am going by the fact that players can progress without doing any dailies. This would only leave the purely optional option to have some pieces of gear upgraded with the vp's gained by running lfr itself.]
    Last edited by Synstir; 2013-01-07 at 10:01 AM.