Poll: How much spent on BMAH?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    There's never anything interesting on my server's BMAH :s

Not a single copper...

Quote Originally Posted by Mudor View Post
    All I want is the lock t3 coz its the best looking set for warlocks ever made. I'm doing anything to get it.
    T6>T3. T3 doesn't make me think warlock T6 however does.

I am up to around 80k I think.

1. 15k for the guild invite
    2. 35k for a dragon kite, which is a really cool looking pet you can only get from the card game
    3. 20k for an epic (literally) tabard (something about fire) that you can only get from the card game.

To be honest, I really don´t have much use for gold. Mainly I just keep an eye for the card game stuff and some mounts that come from hard to solo stuff.

Maybe one of the side effects of being a person who enjoys doing dailies.. I also tank a lot of LFD so the freebie vanity pets add up. But my biggest haul of MoP was that epic crossbow that drops from the rare in Jade Forest. I parked an 85 alt at the cave the first week and checked in every few hours. I probably sold 20 of the crossbows for 5-10k the first week.

I like the BMAH.. especially the fact that they put card game items on there.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    T6>T3. T3 doesn't make me think warlock T6 however does.
    Everyone is running around with t6. You can go solo into BT, steamroll everything and grab loot.

Personally I like the t8 and t3 the most.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    300k bought gun, 2 weeks after MOP launched from BMAH.
    Then spent 50k for a mount I never seen drop farming.
    And then spent another 10k on a brawlers invite.

So was nice to have something to splash gold on for a change instead of capped on 3 toons and nothing to use it.

Gun I bought back then, was just recently replaced from, normal raid, not lfr. SO lasted a while, worth it, since gold didnt dent my pocket lol.
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Deleted
    I bought one thing, a ToES heroic belt. There's almost never any druid T3 gear on our BMAH, and T3 + heroic gear + Invincible are the only things I'm interested in bidding on.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elveren View Post
    I bought one thing, a ToES heroic belt. There's almost never any druid T3 gear on our BMAH, and T3 + heroic gear + Invincible are the only things I'm interested in bidding on.
    items are server dependant it seems, one im on nearly all the time its druid tier old and new and plate
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

9k, for my brawlers invite.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Uh oh.... this is my addiction really... I need to stop buying things...

1. 80k+ for brawlers inv on first day
    2. 70k+ for Deathcharger's Reins because I had enough farming it for almost 3 years now....
    3. 110k+ for Arcanite Ripper since I always wanted to have it.

Now I'm waiting for second guitar (Sun-Lute of the Phoenix King and maybe for Reins of the Plagued Proto-Drake. Oh... I would love that.

Lock T3 Chest: 10,000
    Mage T3 Helm: 10,000
    Mage T3 Shoulder: 27,499
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Zilch.

/10characters
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

1050g...brawlers guild invitation. Check it from now and then for cool pets, just not sure if even TCG pets are worth 10k atleast. :/

Only the brawler guild invite which i have barely used because you need raid level gear to beat dps requirements...
    also, i don't approve of the BMAH selling gear. mounts i dont care but just because someone can buy gold/control the auction house doesn't mean they should get easy gear <,<

Deleted
    Pretty sure I must of bought the cheapest Brawlers invite ever, 1001g

I got a carved ogre idol for 50k ^^

22k on the Brawler invite... sold earned invite for 30k... 8k profit

Every other item I lost trying to get

10+ Year Old Account
    bought a gun on the AH for my hunter at the near start of MoP for 86k think it was ilvl 484 so its still BiS for me (casual =o only doing LFD/LFR)

dragon kite at 60k. picnic basket at 15k. that's about it :>

Deleted
    2.2k. Brawler's invite. Too poor to justify anything else, and too poor to bid on Mimi's Head