Page 40 of 113 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I know it's not very magey but I'm just using anything I think looks good.

The sword is really bugging me. Loshan looks so terrible when sheathed. Can anyone think of a back sheathing sword that would sort of suit the look? I would prefer something not too fiery orange/yellow as I don't like playing fire and I don't like looking like a fire mage.

Any suggestions of other closed heads that don't show the character model would also be appreciated as the current one doesn't quite work. (I really wish I could just use the warlock tier 5 one...)
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Felsteel Longblade

http://www.wowhead.com/item=23540#.

But in my honest opinion, you would get your ish together and go get Tempest of Chaos from Archimonde..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epedemix View Post
    Felsteel Longblade

http://www.wowhead.com/item=23540#.

But in my honest opinion, you would get your ish together and go get Tempest of Chaos from Archimonde..
    The felsteel longblade is perfect but it's way too rare for me to farm the plan and I can't get it or the plan on the AH so I can't really get it.

Tempest of chaos might match the set but I don't like it. I guess I'll just have to wait for 5.2 when I'll get a lot more options.
    MB: Asus Maximus V Extreme CPU: 3770k@4.5Ghz custom water loop GPU: Gigabyte GTX 680 RAM: Corsair 4x4GB 1600Mhz 7-8-8-24
    SSD: Samsung 830 256GB PSU: Corsair AX850 CASE: Corsair 800D
    Armory

Deleted
    Noble Panda Mage!

Wanted to make my panda more classy hehe.

Deleted
    Not bad, not bad.

What did you use for this ?
    With what weapons ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathyiel View Post
    Not bad, not bad.

What did you use for this ?
    With what weapons ?
    I posted every armor piece & how to get them on WoWhead under "Elegant Robes" here:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=10215#comments

The wand fits in lovely with it but I now have the Elite Regail's Crackling Dagger from ToES and that also blends in well aswell :3

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lachtobi View Post

Have a gander at what spec that's for.
    Looks awesome for a Firemage!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    Looks awesome for a Firemage!
    Thank you! There's been some requests about the items used, so here's the link:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...30:11808:71290

Deleted

Finally, shoulderpads!

Now I just need to wait until the Transmog changes so I can use my Firelands sword

Hey guys, I've seen some pretty awesome stuff here. I really enjoy my transmog as well, so I thought I'd share it with you guys! Feed back is appreciated!

Head - Time Lord's Hood (Crown of the Corrupted Vanquisher dropped by Warmaster Blackhorn in Dragon Soul)
    Shoulders - Mantle of False Virtue (Dropped by Archbishop Benedictus in Hour of Twilight)
    Back - Haunt of Flies (Sold by the Legacy Justice Quartermaster in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar)
    Chest - Time Lord's Robes (Chest of the Corrupted Vanquisher dropped by Ultraxion in Dragon Soul)
    Tabard - Tabard of Summer Flames (Quest Reward from Shards of Ahune (Midsummer Fire Festival))
    Wrist - Chronoboost Bracers (Sold by Valor Quartermaster in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar)
    Hands - Clockwinder's Immaculate Gloves (Sold by Valor Quartermaster in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar)
    Waist - Cord of the Slain Champion (Dropped by Warlord Zon'ozz in Dragon Soul)
    Legs - Time Lord's Leggings (Leggings of the Corrupted Vanquisher dropped by Yor'sahj the Unsleeping in Dragon Soul)
    Feet - Kavan's Forsaken Treads (Sold by Valor Quartermaster in either Stormwind or Orgrimmar)
    Weapon - (I use a dagger/off-hand combo, but I can't find anything good.)

I would post links and stuff, but this is my first post on MMO-Champion, so I can't post links and pictures? Whatever. Hopefully I'll be able to soon.

I am not sure if this is something that is widely known, but I will mention it either way. Off the top of my head, I know it works with the Midsummer Festival Tabard, and the Trophy Tabard of Illidari. There is a tabard vendor in both Org & SW. If you happen to destroy either tabard, you can go talk to the tabard vendor and he will give you a new one. If you take either tabard and put it in your Void Bank, then it will also allow you to choose another. You can pick either color, doesnt matter. Since the vendor is made to recognize your bags and bank, it registers that you have either lost or destroyed your tabard, which allows you to essentially have both colors in your possession.

So what you're saying is that if I take the Tabard of Summer Flames and throw it in Void Storage, I can go to the tabard vendor and buy the Tabard of Summer Skies? And then retrieve the first one from Void Storage and vuah-lah I have both? lol

Deleted
    Seeing as fire is on its way out the window, I've had to devise an alternative of a more arcane nature. Here's where I'm at.

Still no luck getting Shirrak to drop my headpiece, but feedback is welcomed all the same!
    Last edited by mmoc0b3cb0c063; 2013-01-06 at 09:29 AM.

Deleted
    If you're shoulder have been green, I could have say it was Warlock style. But like this, there's good.

I'm curious to see what you will make for a Frost spec.

I cant confirm whether or not you can actually have both in your bag at the same time, but I can confirm you can swap them in the void storage. Try to have them both in your bag, see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Epedemix View Post
    I cant confirm whether or not you can actually have both in your bag at the same time, but I can confirm you can swap them in the void storage. Try to have them both in your bag, see what happens.
    You can have both at the same time.

I can't figure out how to use the wowhead 3D item compare thingy But I like my set for the most part. I'll take any help you guys will give me

us.battle.net/wow/en/character/maelstrom/Vorthas/simple

Possible to look any better?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oooh nice work on the half-nakedness.

My question is this: since 5.2 will unlock transmog of weapons with the same weapon animations, does that mean that us mages will be able to use one-handed Maces and Axes in transmog or will it still be impossible because we can't use them usually? Same question for Staff - Polearm. Can anyone verify this on the PTR? Mine is taking ages to download.