Page 1 of 3
LastLast

New troll and Orc model

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6403/trollmodel.jpg

http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/7629/orcmodel.jpg

Okay now i dont know about any of you but i have been keeping track of these 2 models with every bit of my being.
    These two models have had NO details on them wich brings me to believe that these are the new troll and orc models for in game.
    Of course i could always be wrong but lets look at the details i have. Blizz stated them selfs that the troll and Orc would be the first on there list for Graphical changes. They also stated that they will be working on them throughout this expansion. (if you need the proof just go to the first week that MoP came out on MMO and see for yourself.) Now of course this is all hear say and im most likely just another tin foil hat person, But if you think about how much has NOT been said about this subject by the devs and how much has NOT been said about these 2 models since they came into the community's eyes.

So in my opinion and if my history and details prove me correct then these will be the 2 new models for playable characters in WoW.
    DO NOT quote me on this as no one is correct untill the appropriate details are in place.

Both of them are trolls...

Silly OP, thinking the second one is an Orc just because it has green skin....RACIST.

....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?

I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalden View Post
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ.... And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?
    OP doesn't know anything about troll lore.

That's a forest troll.

MMO mislabeled. Look at the obviously troll aesthetics. And the two toes. Huuuuge giveaway.

Top one is probably Zandalari or maybe Farakki (Sand Troll)

Here's another bulky Forest Troll for comparison.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like an Amani troll. In Zul'Aman, the forest trolls use a much bulkier model (lore-supported, as the northern Forest Trolls are bulkier and stronger than the lithe jungle trolls of the former Gurubashi Empire).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

And how in the world does the second link look anything like a troll?
    Tusks, pointed ears, stature, number on digits on each limb, troll armor, red mohawk

Although if the quality of these models says anything about what the new player models will look like, I'm pretty optimistic
    Last edited by Jhaalu; 2013-01-07 at 07:19 PM.

I didnt know that if things had tusks they were trolls... Maybe that means that tauren are trolls because they have tusks on there head (oh wait thats horns) or maybe that gnomes are just undersized Dwarfs, Who knew?
    I can rename and upload it to imageshack and it will be named Humanmodel, that doesn't mean it's actually human. Are u trying to troll here?

It's clearly a troll. Also that is not what "tinfoil hat" means.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. any new PC models are gonna be at the same general level of detail as Pandas or gobs/worgs. Those two are way more detailed than that. Also, the new orc model will not be a troll.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaalu View Post
    Tusks, pointed ears, stature, number on digits on each limb, troll armor, red mohawk
    + troll foots

10+ Year Old Account
    could always be a dire troll

http://www.wowwiki.com/Dire_troll

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Trolls have two toes. Orcs do not.
    Moorden (Main)

And since when do orcs have tusks?

Deleted
    tusks? 3 fingers, 2 toes? no shoes

you are stupid to believe that is an orc

These aren't player models and that doesn't even look like an Orc

10+ Year Old Account
    ....... Look at the second link... It says "Orc" in it... Even from the one on mmo champ...
    That's not from MMO-Champion's database...someone obviously changed the file name and re-uploaded it to Imageshack.

(See the original: http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...del_02_1_1.jpg )

Quote Originally Posted by Black Rider View Post
    I can rename and upload it to imageshack and it will be named Humanmodel, that doesn't mean it's actually human. Are u trying to troll here?
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...

It's an Amani troll.

If you followed 5.2 info, which you claim you do since these models came with the 5.2 PTR, you would know these two models are used in a troll "council" fight in the Throne of Thunder raid.
    If there's one thing World of Warcraft players hate more than people who don't play, it's people that do play but not as much as them.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... you obviously dont read everything... Look at the one on MMO champ. I think its on page 4 or 5. Click on it it says "ORC" in the link... Now why is it blizzard would do that? Because they totally mess up on that kind of thing all the time when its a new model right? oh yeah they dont because that has to be in there when they put it as a link... oh yeah...
    Rivin just proved you wrong. Nowhere in the model link is the word 'orc' included. The image name is '52model_02_1_1.jpg'.

If you're going to lie, at least make lies that aren't easily disproven.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!