Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    They are working on a new gear system in 5.2, cant wait to see how it is - maybe it will be easier to obtain a PvP weapon for people that join a season late. (Its a pain in the ass to cap my alt now, because I for some reason play at 1.7k MMR with a dungeon weapon..)

Source: https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...06995741757442 (And on the main page of MMO)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    I agree with the OP that the scaling offered by pvp power is far too much, but I think that the real problem is that at 90 base damage is simply too high!

In the early days of the season people were already being globalled without pvp gear being widespread, meaning that base resil was already worthless before pvp power cut into it.

I also think that whoever it was in charge of class design that decided it would be a great idea to give certain classes that already had solid dps cooldowns more of them and making them stackable at 90 needs to be fired for incompetence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did you all miss the blue post saying that they know healing is to high atm, but they wanted to see just how much it needed to be balanced after the burst balances recently?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Banzhe View Post
    Did you all miss the blue post saying that they know healing is to high atm, but they wanted to see just how much it needed to be balanced after the burst balances recently?
    This was before they brought up the healing reduction from 15% to 30%. Healing is nowhere near to high atm, only completly outgeared ot bad dps think so. Especially since healers aren't mean to be easy kills for a single dps. They're meant for an environment where they face multiple enemies and need the ability to keep their team alive for time.

What people are complaining about is the insane burst and damage going around, both against PvP geared people and even more so against people without PvP gear trying to gear up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I agree with the OP that the scaling offered by pvp power is far too much, but I think that the real problem is that at 90 base damage is simply too high!

In the early days of the season people were already being globalled without pvp gear being widespread, meaning that base resil was already worthless before pvp power cut into it.

I also think that whoever it was in charge of class design that decided it would be a great idea to give certain classes that already had solid dps cooldowns more of them and making them stackable at 90 needs to be fired for incompetence.
    If they remove pvp power, they should remove the 40% baseline resilience as well, or at least nerf it hard.
    People right now run around with 15-20% more resilience than in season 11.

That baseline resilience and PvP power are made so PvE weapons and trinkets are being kept out of PvP. Removing PvP power without the 40% baseline resilience would make it impossible to get kills unless you meet a triple dps team with little selfhealing.

Yeah no. No way in hell. PVE gear should always be waaaay inferior to PVP gear in PVP.