Page 3 of 116 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Wait, wait...

5 real days = 1 mafia day? Jebus!!!!!!

Also, like the riddle thing but I doubt I'll ever figure it out. xd And so many names to remember, amagawd. ._.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Wait, wait...

5 real days = 1 mafia day? Jebus!!!!!!

Also, like the riddle thing but I doubt I'll ever figure it out. xd And so many names to remember, amagawd. ._.
    Lets see what activity is like first. :3 We're still only in the first 12 hours of the game after all.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Lets see what activity is like first. :3 We're still only in the first 12 hours of the game after all.
    Yeah, but even so, it's a lot of time. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Yeah, but even so, it's a lot of time. xD
    It is, but then we might have a metric ton of NKs every night, so long days are countered by incredibly busy nights. Who knows?!

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly feel we'll start lynching after like 2 days out of boredom but that's me :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I honestly feel we'll start lynching after like 2 days out of boredom but that's me :P
    I give two days too. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup, I'd both be suprised and also hate to see a day reach the full 5 days! It'd probably mean very few posts and it'd be boring.

Especially if I'm dead by then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yup, I'd both be suprised and also hate to see a day reach the full 5 days! It'd probably mean very few posts and it'd be boring.

Especially if I'm dead by then.
    Yes, but Greeney seems to be experienced at this. So he might reduce the length of days as the game goes on and more people are removed from the game. So D1 = 5 days, D2 = 4 days, D3 = 3 and so on. Then the days stick at 1-2 days from D5/D4 then onwards. :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Yes, but Greeney seems to be experienced at this. So he might reduce the length of days as the game goes on and more people are removed from the game. So D1 = 5 days, D2 = 4 days, D3 = 3 and so on. Then the days stick at 1-2 days from D5/D4 then onwards. :3
    Oh, I'm not doubting his experience at moderating in general, just that he doesn't know how the people who mostly play here are like :P He tried starting with night and that wasn't much liked and, while having long days doesn't really mean anything bad, it's just likely we'll have a ton of inactivity b/c of it :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    I don't think it'll last 5 days, I mean, it will last atleast 3 days, it should I believe, since there's so many people that are playing, supposedly, some might not even post after 5 days or so, I hope not.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 11:43 AM ----------

while having long days doesn't really mean anything bad, it's just likely we'll have a ton of inactivity b/c of it :3
    Meh, probably...

I don't know but "older" players might not be here right after the first day and new players, generally are, I was but I don't know. We'll see.

Good morning Gotham. Im glad i didnt stay up late last night waiting for the thread to be created... Starting with night? Id have been sad =(
    As usual:
    FoS: everyone

Okay, thats out of the way. I'm off to work.

Deleted
    FoS Foxxi for going to work. Only bad people work!

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I'm not doubting his experience at moderating in general, just that he doesn't know how the people who mostly play here are like :P He tried starting with night and that wasn't much liked and, while having long days doesn't really mean anything bad, it's just likely we'll have a ton of inactivity b/c of it :3
    Have a little faith young Beagle. I had nothing against it starting with night. Sure it would suck to be NKed without having made a single post, especially for an NKed VT, but with a little warning next time, I don't see any reason for a game to not start at night. As long as there's a Dead Thread to retire to, it's all good.

Besides, those deliberately being inactive can be commented upon. I have no intentions of shutting up if I'm alive and awake to do so. Or if I'm not raiding. Or off doing busy things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do other places normally start with night? Seems odd. The first deaths happen before any knowledge of anything would have happened, and the people who got killed don't get to play at all

Here N1 even usually kills lurkers, so the people who want to play actually do get to play for at least two days...with exceptions of course

Deleted
    and the people who got killed don't get to play at all
    Since this is a game and it's for fun, this is why I would dislike for the game to start on night, though if everyone wanted to start with night, I guess I wouldn't mind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxxi is fingering people again

HAI FOXXI, BAI FOXXI!

Idk Kitteh, I would be sorely upset at least not being able to talk before getting killed :\ It'd be like "oh boy, I get to make fun of Treann chat with all the people and see and participate in who gets killed!" and then, before I can even do that, I'm offed just b/c someone(*cough*Lysah*cough*) might have a personal vendetta from previous games to get me killed. Not saying I won't die tonight instead, but at least I'll feel like I wasn't just killed without even playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxxi is playing again

Where did foxxi disappear to for several games anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    Foxxi is playing again

Where did foxxi disappear to for several games anyway?
    I think she was really busy(never did ask her tbh) and was probably mad at how people acted with the game as well, but unlike me, decided stepping away would've been better(that's my hypothesis. She might tell you or she might not lol)

Deleted
    I think I am going to need a little help with the theme... this mafia is based on the Batman games Arkham Asylum & Arkham City, right? How are they any different from the movies?

Deleted
    Meh, I've always been a bit indifferent about whether to start with night or day. Night start has the downside of most of the time dropping people out right away but on the other hand TPR's also get something to work with. If no night is done before D1 it mostly becomes a day to chat and then lynch someone when time is running out but at least everyone gets to participate