Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    the only thing your missing out on when not doing dailies is the new story line added in 5.1 revolving around the horde and alliance in pandaria.

beside that not much, except some gear you dnt really need and some mounts.
    Where can I find more about that history? I actually consider myself a WoW fan, a very loyal one, but I never really got INTO the lore and i wish there was an easy way other than novels cuz i am from Brazil and there are no novels beeing sold here.

But.. I am a rogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post

How much of the game am I losing? I simply cant stand doing daily.
    Gear
    Crafting Patterns
    Mounts
    Novelty Items
    Coins
    Rep
    Achievements
    The actual story line of the entire expansion
    Content

'You don't have to do them!!' they say but you miss out on plenty if you don't.

3 bonus rolls a week .. thats it ^^ rest is a) ugly pet (exept shadowpawnda tiger) b) useless item c) fucking ugly tabard

Quote Originally Posted by Alvorea View Post
    Where can I find more about that history? I actually consider myself a WoW fan, a very loyal one, but I never really got INTO the lore and i wish there was an easy way other than novels cuz i am from Brazil and there are no novels beeing sold here.
    www.wowpedia.org

If you listened to 90% of the people constantly whining on here... apparently you'd be losing out on everything the game has to offer.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Shattered Sun Offensive was the last dailies that I ever did. I honestly cannot stand a game where I have to repeat the same quest over and over again just to get a small reward. The Shattered Sun Offensive was fun because it came in phases and actually felt like you were working as a team to accomplish something. I got burned out after that was over.

Some of the factions have a quest at exalted that gives an ilvl 489 epic.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Imo the biggest thing you lose is storylines
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Mounts. Plus I'm a gatherer, so while I'm out farming mats, I make a little extra gold on the side.

It's worth it to do 45 of the double coin dailies per week. For the extra rolls. That's it.

I did all the dailies to get me up to exalted Shado-pan as thats a sweet sweeeet dragon mount...

Then I really cba to do them anymore. Do some raiding, do LFR sometimes, just cba with dailies.

TBH, they should do a few coins for the end boss in heroic dungeons, then you wouldn't be missing out at all.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    You are losing out on that action of doing dailies You are also losing out on any rep rewards that require dailies (you can look those up). Basically, you are losing out on about 1% of the game.
    By design the daily quests represent a larger percentage than that.

You are losing out on some lore, some rewards, some reputation and some gold. But most importantly, you lose out on Charms of Good Fortune. These are vital for gearing reasons, in a PVE environment.

As you stated, you only do PVP though. So no, you're not missing out on anything, unless you intend to change your style of gaming.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    You aren't missing anything from dailies. They only give extra chances at loot with coins for raids (with MoP factions), mounts, vp gear, and additional items that don't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    By design the daily quests represent a larger percentage than that.

You are losing out on some lore, some rewards, some reputation and some gold. But most importantly, you lose out on Charms of Good Fortune. These are vital for gearing reasons, in a PVE environment.

As you stated, you only do PVP though. So no, you're not missing out on anything, unless you intend to change your style of gaming.
    Actually, dailies do not represent more than that. If you look at all the content in the game that is created - dailies represent a insignificant amount of it. Your personal playstyle may make that tiny bit of content a large part of your playtime, but that is just your choice of how you spend your time in the game.

Too much. They give 489/496 item level gear that helps a lot when you are first progressing through content. Reputuation that is required for the best profession patterns/recepies. It also gives you coins that are extremely useful. I won the 502 tanking trinket from first hc boss in Mogushan last week thanks to coin and many other items before that.

Dailies are forced down the throut of people who want to enjoy other aspects of the game.