10+ Year Old Account
    I can't even remember the last time I played a Dominion match, it's been months. Just saw no actual competitive mode (if you know me, normals bore me).
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Normal kinda bores me too, Duro. I'd love if Domi had a ranked, it'd be amazing...

Like, just to show off.

xD

Joke, but even so, I'd like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Last change on the PBE was the ranged user nerf was reverted, and they just reduced the slow by a measly 5%.
    Won't really change much I think.
    Well that's dumb. I just hate the build. IBG on Ez instead of TF is fine. It's a nice alternative if you need a little more defense. IBG + SS is annoying and should just die. I've lost too many games because a perfectly good Ezreal wastes his advantage on a shit build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Normal kinda bores me too, Duro. I'd love if Domi had a ranked, it'd be amazing...

Like, just to show off.

xD

Joke, but even so, I'd like that.
    I've always thought a ranked Dominion would fit well, entirely seperate to ranked Summoners ofcourse, as it can still be quite strategic especially if you have 5 man premades. That and I play a mean Leona on Dominion so would love to have something to show for it besides a few hundred extra wins .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    One of the main reasons I'd like to see a ranked Dominion is because it would attract more players into, especially "pro" players from SR, which could make a big twist on the current meta, possibly.

Like, people would just view building in a different way and doing things in a different way, I don't know but I kind believe that tbh.

Honestly love Lulu SO HARD, she's not quite a god tier support but by fuck she's fun to play.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Honestly love Lulu SO HARD, she's not quite a god tier support but by fuck she's fun to play.
    Interesting choice of words there, lol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    ._.

Wish I had such fun experiences. Instead I get to go Jax solo top vs a Singed & Renekton.
    That's what you get for playing Jax.

Shame on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Interesting choice of words there, lol.
    Hard, deep, furiously.. what's the difference .
    Her hall is called Eljudnir,
    her dish is Hunger,
    her knife is Famine,
    her slave is Lazy,
    and Slothful is her woman servant.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Hard, deep, furiously.. what's the difference .
    Never said it was wrong what he said, I just lol'd. That's all.

Deleted
    I wonder if Lulu is getting buffs anytime soon.

Before world championship, there was some talk that she needs some buffs due to being overnerfed. But then she got picked so often.
    Still the kit is great and allows insane play for a support, but in my opinion some of the numbers feel pretty low (for example compared to Zyra who got a bit similar things has full root for quite decent time, where Lulu has pretty nice slow from glitterlance, which however decays so fast that it's not really doing very much).

Statistically she's one of the most underwhelming supports, and always was, but we have to keep in mind that she's one of the hardest. On other hand so is Janna who is statistically great.

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the meta currently on Dominion?
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Be more specific please.

Like what, champions? I don't want to make a wall of text atm. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Be more specific please.

Like what, champions? I don't want to make a wall of text atm. >.<
    The strong champions include Kassadin, Kha'Zix, Jayce, and Teemo. Other notables include Jax, Urgot, Wukong, and AD Malzahar. (Malz is usually played as AD because his voidlings scale 1:1 with AD and Armor Pene.) Lulu is considered to be the "best" support due to her versatile kit, and Yorick is just a big asshole in the bottom lane.

In short, bruisers and tankier mages and supports work best. Glass cannon carries and mages could work, but are usually hard to make work because bruisers have over 9000 gapclosers to get to you and make easy pickings out of squishies.

As far as the meta goes, you usually send four people up top, and leave the fifth person to take care of bot lane.

Revive is taken because it's usefulness is just like Flash in SR. Note the very long cooldown, which means you'll have to think about when to use it. Expect to see about 2-3 Revive uses a game.

Here's some more information about the meta:

Sauron's mega Dominion guide

Sauron's "tier list" for Dominion

Note that the "meta" only remains strict in the higher ELO ranges (a high W/L ratio), in the lower ELO ranges, you won't usually see Revive taken, and champion compositions are not always the most effective.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2013-01-08 at 07:22 PM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Deleted
    Argh Goddamn, I can speak again.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    Argh Goddamn, I can speak again.
    Talk about manboobs!

So, I've started to play every apc I can, to see what is what. And I'm finding there aren't many apc's that roam EXTREMELY well, AND are super bursty. Akali, Ahri, Fizz, Kat, Diana (has had a HUGE falling out since nerfs), Yi (hate him), and gragas. And then you add the constraint versatility and late game presence and it drops to even less. Fizz doesn't bring much late game since the higher hps can't be bursted well, same for ahri (though her charm is nice). That leaves Akali, Kat, Diana, Yi, and Gragas as. Of equal skill for all which would you want on your team? In a general sense.
    Last edited by SargorVirm; 2013-01-08 at 07:39 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    in my opinion some of the numbers feel pretty low (for example compared to Zyra who got a bit similar things has full root for quite decent time, where Lulu has pretty nice slow from glitterlance, which however decays so fast that it's not really doing very much).
    It would be troubling if Zyra had lower numbers than Lulu. Zyra is first and foremost an AP carry while Lulu is purely a support.
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    So, I've started to play every apc I can, to see what is what. And I'm finding there aren't many apc's that roam EXTREMELY well, AND are super bursty. Akali, Ahri, Fizz, Kat, Diana (has had a HUGE falling out since nerfs), Yi (hate him), and gragas. And then you add the constraint versatility and late game presence and it drops to even less. Fizz doesn't bring much late game since the higher hps can't be bursted well, same for ahri (though her charm is nice). That leaves Akali, Kat, Diana, Yi, and Gragas as. Of equal skill for all which would you want on your team? In a general sense.
    Ahri's Charm is one of best CCs in the game, especially for its ridiculously low cooldown. She can also rather easily 100-0 a carry if she's not lagging, she's a bona fide assassin. If you absolutely don't want her then Gragas. That Ulti can make or break a teamfight.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2013-01-08 at 07:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I got Frozen Heart because I only wanted to check how the CDR affected the TTK.

And Akali starts with a Doran's Ring.
    Oh my god. It's been so hard not to jump in here and call you stupid, so I just had to post and thank you for doing it yourself

That is unnecessary.

-Duronos
    Last edited by Duronos; 2013-01-08 at 08:16 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    Any reason for not mentioning Evelynn? As far as I know, she is THE strongest roaming AP mid. Lategame she can assassinate single targets, or use her ult for quite good AoE(~30% of people's max health before magic resist)
    And of the ones I mentioned, assuming equally skilled, I'd prefer Katarina or Akali, because Katarina just does way too much damage to everything and Akali can erase single targets within seconds. But really, all of the ones you mention can do well. Yi and Katarina need resets to do their job really well(Katarina works fine with assists/kills, but Yi gets more out of kills than assists). Diana is similar to Akali, in that she can assassinate single targets, but she is also rather tanky(not sure how good she is after the nerfs/buffs). Gragas' ult can be used to knock squishies closer to your team so they can be blown up, or to peel off your ADC.
    Last edited by Tradu; 2013-01-08 at 07:57 PM.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU