Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    What I don't understand are these people believing she's having kids to get free money.

I mean... jeebus, she's got 14 kids! If somebody paid me a million dollars - I still wouldn't think it would be worth it! Let alone the majority of that money is going into diapers and feeding the little screamers. >_<
    I don't believe she's having kids for the purpose of acquiring money, but I believe at some point it gets ridiculous and ends up wasting everyone's money. I mean, welfare to take care of 2, 3, 4 kids is fine in my view but after that... please think of the rest of us. Buy a condom or something, kids cost thousands of dollars condoms are a few dollars.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Wasn't in the right state of mind when she had more kids doesn't = TAKE THEM ALL AWAY!!!

Parents are never always in the right state of mind, does that mean we must always take away the kids? Right now the kids love their mother, do you think usurping her children away from their loving household into a orphanage where they likely won't get adopted (hence feel rejection) beneficial?
    You think she actually 'loves' them... I dont... I think she loves herself and is exploiting the children... if she was on assistance and had 6, why the HELL should the public be forced to pay for 8 more? Think about it. If you are one for banning guns, shouldn't we at least consider banning assistance to irresponsible, self-important, baby factories?

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    so u want to punish her children and put them in homes that are like animal shelters,
    If I were one of her kids, I would rather live in an actual animal shelter. They might have a chance at a 'forever home'. I mean, shit, if they found homes for some of Vick's pitbulls...
    indignantgoat.com/
    XBL: Indignant Goat | BattleTag: IndiGoat#1288 | SteamID: Indignant Goat[/B]

10+ Year Old Account
    In my opinion, it really depends on how good of a mother she is. If it would be likely that the children would be better taken care of in another household, her children should be taken away, because even before the 8 children, she was already in debt (iirc), if the children would be better in her household, she should continue to be given money, but she should also not be allowed to continue to have more children.

I don't know of a solution that would ever pass but my personal feelings on this is only certain people in good financial situations (i.e. able to take care of their children) should be allowed to have children.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    You think she actually 'loves' them... I dont... I think she loves herself and is exploiting the children... if she was on assistance and had 6, why the HELL should the public be forced to pay for 8 more? Think about it. If you are one for banning guns, shouldn't we at least consider banning assistance to irresponsible, self-important, baby factories?
    That's what child services is supposed to take care of. If the children are in danger they should be taken away...

Deleted
    Actually it ''IS'' the doctors business lol. The fact that he put MORE EMBRYOS and lied about it, is clearly the doctors business. The fact he didn't care about her mental state ''IS'' the doctors business.

Can you please explain the logic behind someone having 6 kids already and wanting more, while not capable or raising the 6 kids that person already has ?!
    I dont think people would think any diferently if she only went for one more. The fact that she got 8 more just blew the entire thing waaaaaay out of proportion.

You want to argue that it was the doctor's fault she ended up with 8 more ? Even if that is true the problem was there waaaaaaaaaaaaay before the doctor came into the picture.

As for her mental state... she either is mentaly fit or shes not. Im not a psyciatrist or anything close but even if the rest of us are idiots/heartless/cold bastards , isnt that on and off thing a bit too convinient ?

I believe that when an average person/family ( with brains ) has to think very very VERY carefully if they can raise even 1 child proprerly, then that person/family has every right to be pissed about giving even 1 cent to her.

By the way, if she decided today to have another child what would be your opinion (assuming shes physicaly fit )?

excuse my bad english plz

10+ Year Old Account
    So take the kids away and damage them for years?
    if she's unfit then you are damn right, leaving them WITH her would damage them a hell of a lot more than finding them a stable caring home with someone else.

I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

if she's unfit then you are damn right, leaving them WITH her would damage them a hell of a lot more than finding them a stable caring home with someone else.
    You are one of the select few with any sense of reason on these forums. This type of topic is the exact reason why I am losing/have lost faith.

People want to fault the doctor for something? THEN FAULT HIM FOR GIVING SOMEONE WHO COULDNT AFFORD THE KIDS SHE ALREADY HAD MORE KIDS!!!

But but love love feel good take money from the successful. For fuck sake.

10+ Year Old Account

You know where some of these kids end up? In foster homes with foster parents who adopt children just so they can have bigger checks.
    And what, pray tell, do you think she's doing? She sure as hell couldnt' take care of the six she had on her own... so what does she do? she adds 8 more... who the hell do you think she was planning on having pay for them? Mickey Mouse?

Agreed, I'm sure growing up in a terrible environment where your source of food and income is your lone parent stripping for money is much worse than growing up in a foster home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    The moment you start having kids you cannot afford.
    Exactly. If you're a multi billionaire, go for it. If you're on the precipice of welfare? Keep your legs closed, use a rubber, take a pill, or live in a state that won't artificially inflate the cost of abortion to deture it.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    so u want to punish her children and put them in homes that are like animal shelters, instead of giving her a few thousand a month to help raise them. I dont agree with the fact of her having so many children knowing that she wouldnt be able to care for them herself, but no reason to punish her children over it. Also putting them in care of the state would actually cost taxpayers more than giving her welfare...
    The children are punished no matter what. They can either go to state care or they can live in a filthy house with a mentally unstable mother. Statecare seems like the better option.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know my post was long so I'm assuming most people did not read it, but I would really like to know if anyone else knows, how she paid for the fertility treatment? No one who is on government support can afford this stuff, its REALLY pricey. As in, depending on how many ties it takes or what treatments you need, you could buy a HOUSE with the amount it costs.

Also, I know it seems unlikely that this particular woman had more kids for the sole reason of earning herself more government money, but there are plenty of other cases where that is exactly what happened. I have a close friend, who is an African American woman, who grew up in the ghetto in Atlanta. Almost every girl in her class was on the 'have a kid as early as you can to get on the gov payout' plan. No joke, this isn't some imaginary thing that right winger made up. This shit DOES happen and its a real problem.

It's an immediate problem because of the financial burden it puts on the tax payer yes, but that isn't the only reason its bad. Those girls will NEVER amount to anything. I've had some rough periods in my life, lived in the ghetto for a while, and I've seen firsthand the kids being trained to live on their EBT cards ( food stamps ). Kids that were 3-4 years old knew that card was their meal ticket, literally. By the time they are 8-10 they know how to scam them too, how to buy things that aren't allowed, or how to sell the value on the card for cash they can spend on stuff other then food. They are indoctrinated from birth that life consists of getting ignored till your 18, then have as many babies as you can and apply for as much assistance as you can so you can sit back and ignore your kids and actually enjoy yourself. The entire culture in those communities is 'get what you can get and Fuck who it hurts, just GET YOURS, cuz if you want it, you need it'. The whole system is self defeating and it just consumes human lives. What is supposed to be a benevolent program is currently anything but.

So leaving kids in these homes does them no good. Please don't twist what I'm saying and start talking about obtrusive government action taking kids out of loving homes....thats a buncha bullshit. Parents who do what Ocotmom did don't know what the word love means. It might or might not be their fault but they are incapable of being the caregiver a child needs and their kids are going to be just as dysfunctional as she is.
    Last edited by Wiyld; 2013-01-08 at 10:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    I know my post was long so I'm assuming most people did not read it, but I would really like to know if anyone else knows, how she paid for the fertility treatment? No one who is on government support can afford this stuff, its REALLY pricey. As in, depending on how many ties it takes or what treatments you need, you could buy a HOUSE with the amount it costs.
    "A" house? Lets be serious now, in my neighborhood you could buy a dozen or more houses with the cost of that treatment.

Take all her kids away, let her find a way to support then and she can get them back, let her buy them back (take welfare $ given, divide by number of kids, add 10% penalty, plus yearly inflation)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    "A" house? Lets be serious now, in my neighborhood you could buy a dozen or more houses with the cost of that treatment.
    EXACTLY! So how the hell did she get the treatment if she was on welfare!?

Please FFS don't tell me Medicare covers it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

Quote Originally Posted by Wiyld View Post
    EXACTLY! So how the hell did she get the treatment if she was on welfare!?

Please FFS don't tell me Medicare covers it.
    Medicare covers penis pumps.

10+ Year Old Account
    America is barbaric at times. Forcing sterilization for a woman who has kids instead of putting her into a center for mental health is just archaic.
    Barbaric is bringing child after child after child into the world knowing full well you cant take care of them... YOU and SHE are sentencing those children to a living hell... Think about that for a minute.... What kind of life are any of those children truly going to have with her?

Quote Originally Posted by OrcD3vil View Post
    NO SHE SHOULD NOT GET WELFARE. You should not be rewarded.
    Your opening line was enough for me to not give a shit about the rest of your post. Welfare a reward?!

Barbaric is bringing child after child after child into the world knowing full well you cant take care of them... YOU and SHE are sentencing those children to a living hell... Think about that for a minute.... What kind of life are any of those children truly going to have with her?
    Well why does the state encourage it by giving her money and letter her keep kids.

The kids suffer, those who have taxes taken to pay for them suffer.

---------- Post added 2013-01-08 at 10:34 PM ----------

Your opening line was enough for me to not give a shit about the rest of your post. Welfare a reward?!
    More free time, no bossman to deal with, free food get those steaks and deli ham you been wanting.

Dont worry even if you spend every cent you got the rents paid and the next check is never more than 30days away.