Thread: Green fire hype

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    My warlocks is 7yo now and I've always been Destro, I'm totally in love with this class. That said, I'll try to do the quest chain to see the stuff, learn more lore and what not... but I won't complete the quest that rewards the green fire (if it's a permanent thing that cannot be reverted). Orange Fire guy here ^^.

I don't play a Warlock, and I look forward to this, because I think it'll look bad ass!

Because we use Fel magic. And fel fire is not red.

How can you not be excited? >.>

Any word if it will effect mounts? Would be baller.

I just dont care about nerfs if blizzard give to me the damn green fire.

As an affliction lock, I'm more excited for the quest line than the green fire.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Stupid stupid stupid. yay green fire...cant do shit with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan2k10 View Post
    Stupid stupid stupid. yay green fire...cant do shit with it.
    I will be able to melt people in sweet, green heat. That's good enough for me.

O are we getting green fire?

Never understood why people were so desperate for a recolour... Imo it's a waste of resources. To me having green fire wouldn't make sense. Fire is red(ish), not green.

Incinerate
    Deals 1421 to 1570 (+ 140% of SpellPower) Fire damage to an enemy.

Fel Flame
    Deals 762 to 841 (+ 75% of SpellPower) Shadowflame damage to an enemy and increases the duration of Corruption by 6 sec.

That said, I also think it's ugly, but most of wow is ugly so that doesn't really matter anyway ^^
    Last edited by nocturnus; 2013-01-09 at 02:03 AM.

I'm excited about the lore the green fire all of it just hope it don't get bumped again. PS rainbow fire would be fun to watching people die to a rainbow blast would bring joy to my heart

The people who are hyped for green fire are kids who also played with barbie dolls when they were young. They don't need real content, No raids, No dungeons, No balances. As long as they have pink flames, purple mounts of awesomeness, and glittering rainbow armor colors and an achievement that tells them they have pink flames and purple mounts and glittering armor. They are content. what is the wow community coming to...

Green fire is so amazing and so long overdue, that even I, having never played a max level warlock, am super psyched for it.

Im happy for you warlocks, because if you guys can get green fire. Then maybe, just maybe, my pally might get an awesome visible libram.

(yes I know about the pvp holy belt, but I want a big one at my side like the pallies in wc3!)

Deleted
    yeah its definitately cool, now we just need a reason to actually use our fire spells.

Deleted
    I don't really care about the green fire.

I'm glad to see class quests returning though, blizzards insistence on "everyone must be able to do everything", was stripping the game of a lot of what makes an MMO feel like an MMO to me - each player has a different experience and a story to tell.

I'm hoping this will mean they add more big, fancy quests for people later on - be it a priest quest line or a quest regarding the forging of some lore-driven axe that any 2handed user can pursue - I think things like that are what makes MMOs shine and I hope blizzard realise that creating content for everyone just waters said content down - sometimes you need something with some flavor, the people who can't get it can wait their turn in line for something delicious and wholesome instead of being satisfied with gruel all round.

I'd love to see legendaries go the same way - instead of being a broken item that makes one player overpowered for a tier, make it a cosmetic line - doesn't matter if it changes spell effects, it's a piece of armor (or entire set), a weapon or a mount, I'd rather see them use a similar model to this than their previous methods.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm wondering, if green fire is possible to enable/disable, once you have done the quest line.

If most locks get green fire, it won't be special for long, and people will start to QQ, and demand their yellow fire back..

IMHO, the best solution would be, that the quest line rewarded a Glyph of Fel Fire (minor glyph), and then you'd need to have it active to shoot green fire.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-01-09 at 09:15 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schirm View Post
    Any word if it will effect mounts? Would be baller.
    Just get Attumens mount for the complete felfire-effect :P

Deleted
    Well its actually this. Your class will have up and downs, thats normal but theres one thing that will prevail forever.

Green Fire will lighten our path in every patch after 5.2 AND YOU WILL NEVER TAKE IT AWAY !

Deleted
    I'm very hyped as well. I don't play a warlock but I can't wait to get burned by green fire instead of the classic red fire ...