Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    If, in fact, "Blizzard are lazy" then naga are HIGHLY unlikely. There are several technical limitation to the animations and displaying gear. Not that they would be impossible, but based on that claim, it wouldn't be naga. I would be surprised if naga ever became a playable race, quite frankly...
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naga will be heavily influenced with the Burning Legion, but not directly in the spotlight for the next expansion. Where will we go? South Seas make the most sense. Undermine? Island hoping? The world may never know.

due to lack of villian for MOP.. i think blizzard needs a recoup for thier story line back to something people are interested in.. outside of arthas.. and the lich king.. i think the legion would be a huge draw

Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    due to lack of villian for MOP.. i think blizzard needs a recoup for thier story line back to something people are interested in.. outside of arthas.. and the lich king.. i think the legion would be a huge draw
    Arthas... IS the lich king. Also, I am interested in the MoP storyline, so don't try and suggest that "people" are not interested in it.
    I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    not gonna happen may b possible that they make an appearance but i think that'd be bout it

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    Arthas... IS the lich king. Also, I am interested in the MoP storyline, so don't try and suggest that "people" are not interested in it.
    I'm no expert on lore, but I believe that the Lich King is whoever's wearing Arthas' helmet. Something about Ner'zhul, I believe?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by McTurbo View Post
    actually the "legion" will make me quit. BC was awful. i did not like the way it was set up. im glad the QoL changes have happened since then. the zones were atrocious eyesores. the quest were tedious and boring. to level an alt through that expac is a real poke in the eye. its something i absolutely dread with a passion when it comes to leveling another girl. i love MoP. i love the design of the zones. i love the story. its engaging. "lets go do girl stuff" is one of the most talked about quests in my guild. it was a perfectly fun quest to break the monotony of quest leveling. Dread Wastes gives me a BC feel. the sky looks neat, but i dont care for blue grass. it really hurts my eyes to be in that zone.

so dont go saying people dont like MoP and that a BC-ish xpac is something refreshing that wow needs, when i for one think that is a stale concept and one i would not buy. since i already paid for BC once, i dont want to pay for it again.

OP: nah.. there wont be anything involving Naga, at all. they dont even fit on mounts. sorry, its just not happening. ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    actually the "legion" will make me quit. BC was awful. i did not like the way it was set up. im glad the QoL changes have happened since then. the zones were atrocious eyesores. the quest were tedious and boring. to level an alt through that expac is a real poke in the eye. its something i absolutely dread with a passion when it comes to leveling another girl. i love MoP. i love the design of the zones. i love the story. its engaging. "lets go do girl stuff" is one of the most talked about quests in my guild. it was a perfectly fun quest to break the monotony of quest leveling. Dread Wastes gives me a BC feel. the sky looks neat, but i dont care for blue grass. it really hurts my eyes to be in that zone.

so dont go saying people dont like MoP and that a BC-ish xpac is something refreshing that wow needs, when i for one think that is a stale concept and one i would not buy. since i already paid for BC once, i dont want to pay for it again.

OP: nah.. there wont be anything involving Naga, at all. they dont even fit on mounts. sorry, its just not happening. ever.
    It would be a huge mistake to quit simply because you don't like the Legion. If the Burning Legion is involved in the next expansion, that doesn't mean the expansion will be anything like TBC. The only thing that would be that the Burning Legion would be the main focus in the lore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by superstarz View Post
    Just like the title says i reckon the next expansion both horde and alliance will be able to use The Naga as a race.
    i'm not sure if they would introduce another new character because blizzard are lazy.
    but you heard it here first the naga.
    what do you guys think?
    You do understand that Naga never will be implented as a playable race right?
    There's noway they can manage to pull off reasonable animations for nagas with ground/flying mounts etc, and I hardly doubt that they are going to be a mount free class.
    When you think about it, that's quite reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GameFreakRPG View Post
    It would be a huge mistake to quit simply because you don't like the Legion. If the Burning Legion is involved in the next expansion, that doesn't mean the expansion will be anything like TBC. The only thing that would be that the Burning Legion would be the main focus in the lore.
    sorry, i guess i shoulda been more clear. of course ill give it a try, and hope that it doesnt look, or resemble anything that was BC. i will admit, i have no idea about the lore of the legion. its part of why i like wow, i get to learn about stuff as the xpacs come out. just the things people have said in threads much like this.. it has fel flames, and rocky looking eternals, and just green blah, plus doom and gloom. like really when ever i hear stuff about the legion the first thing that comes to my mind is BC. hopefully im totally wrong, but if it even barely looks like that, im done. once was bad enough i really dont wanna go to some alien planet garbage again. its just something i totally dont like.

ill try it out if thats the next xpac, but i hope it doesnt resemble anything i have in my mind. lol.

ps. cute sig
    Last edited by Sinndra; 2013-01-09 at 01:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    sorry, i guess i shoulda been more clear. of course ill give it a try, and hope that it doesnt look, or resemble anything that was BC. i will admit, i have no idea about the lore of the legion. its part of why i like wow, i get to learn about stuff as the xpacs come out. just the things people have said in threads much like this.. it has fel flames, and rocky looking eternals, and just green blah, plus doom and gloom. like really when ever i hear stuff about the legion the first thing that comes to my mind is BC. hopefully im totally wrong, but if it even barely looks like that, im done. once was bad enough i really dont wanna go to some alien planet garbage again. its just something i totally dont like.

ill try it out if thats the next xpac, but i hope it doesnt resemble anything i have in my mind. lol.

ps. cute sig
    If it has anything to do with the Burning Legion, I imagine the expansion will probably take place on Argus (previously the home planet of the Draenei, and now the supposed 'headquarters' of the Legion IIRC), so if that's the case it'll likely have a very BC-like feel. But honestly, even if that's the case I feel like Blizzard can pull it off to turn it into something amazing, but we'll see.

(And thanks. :3)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What about the expansion after we defeat the Burning Legion? What's left to fight?
    Just because we have a legion expansion next, doesn't mean its the last one. Betting We kill KilJaeden or some other legion general, and then another where we kll Sargeras. I could see 3 or 4 more legion expansions easily.

Just like the title says i reckon the next expansion both horde and alliance will be able to use The Naga as a race.
    i'm not sure if they would introduce another new character because blizzard are lazy.
    what do you guys think?
    I WOULD LOVE THAT!!!

SP/UB heroics and SSC were my favorite in TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukim View Post
    Hey.. if i would have open a post 1 year ago and say that the next expansion is about Pandas.. Everyone would have loled at me harder!
    Well, 1 year ago we knew about MoP, do lets say 1.5 years.

It would be pretty disappointing if they didn't catch up with Azshara eventually, but the Naga will never become a playable race, at least not as we know them. It's utter non-sense. They're not bipedal (a logical minimum prerequisite for being a playable race), they despise and are despised by the races of both factions, and most of them appear to be fanatically devoted to Azshara, and by extension, the Old Gods.

The only way the Naga could become playable is if a bipedal, mutant sub-species emerges that is either able to break away from the rest of the Naga on their own, or far more likely, are rescued by us (one or both factions).

The Naga would look awful as a playable class.

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    The Naga would look awful as a playable class.
    Agree they would look aweful. Wrathion suggests a Legion invasion of Azeroth so it is fairly safe to say there will be some involvement with the legion in the next expansion but that doesn't mean it cant involve Azshara and the naga as well. I could see an expansion geared around Azshara acting as an agent to bring the legion into azeroth again but I don't think Naga as a playable race is likely. Its possible of course, but not likely imho.

10+ Year Old Account
    wow you try to insult me by being pompous.
    get off your high chair mate..
    your on the internet too.
    You're* on the internet. I'm correcting you because you're also pretentious of telling him to get off his high chair and calling things, while calling the company that makes the game "Lazy"

And he has a point. Blizzard ISN'T lazy, do please get that idea out of your head. And all the arrows have been pointing to a Legion xpac next, including headers by Blizzard saying things like "Doom Lord Kazzak is preparing" and "Turalyon and Alleria will be making a comeback soon(tm)". Dunno where you've been brosky.

10+ Year Old Account
    what do you guys think?
    I was thinking about this in the shower yesterday and I came to the same conclusion as always. Where do naga where pants and boots? A single pant leg and a cone for the tip of the tail?? It just wouldn't work....
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sky High Shark View Post
    demon hunters are already in the game.....they are called warlocks.
    I'm sorry, but this argument always bowers me. Not just about demon hunters, beeing warlocks. Have you even compared those two classes with each other from what we know so far about both of them?
    I am really not a fan of the demon hunter, but saying, the warlock is the demon hunter because the class has some aspects of the demon hunter is really really ... naive or ignorant.
    I think you are not really interested in this class or new classes because if not you are really lacking of imagination.

If we go that way, Mages are Blademaster, because they have mirror images.

Imagine the DH as a melee or range without the dominating of demons. he is a demon hunter. not a demon collector.
    Make the DH a class how turns into demons, like the druid turns into animals. That might not be the newest idea, but please please, everybody, stop saying because there is a class with some spells of a hero class from the past, that this hero class is already in the game.

btt:
    I would hope they finish Azeroth before we go back into space or the nether. Azshara and the Nage would be really interesting, since it would complete the planet. We could see the "south seas" and finish off everything around that. (Bloodsail Bucks, Goblin Island (the one where the starting area is) the naga captial and even places like tha tomb of sargeras could be interessting. I feel like wow could use another "thats the burning legion" preparation, so a lot of background but not the whole legion. Plus another old god could be waiting. A lot of coulds, I know, but is speculation.