Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Wait so they made a video with him tied up back in november and now the manager was killed recently AFTER the video was made and youre claiming they made the video based on what happened to the manager? Please get a brain and stop spreading lies everywhere.
    Trying to play GW2 like you played WoW is like trying to play Chess using a Checkers strategy.
    -----
    Give a man a fire and he will be warm for the night, set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by the1seth View Post
    Also makes me wonder if there is a comspiracy going on and not just about gun rights but a sutble and systematic lockdown on american freedoms. Everything will be either expalined away like the youtube channels were "not conforming to stardards set down by youtube" or something like that. I'll bet that this is the last time we hear about this murder but if not it will be seriously downplayed or they will say something like he was willfully participating in illegal activity and it went wrong. BLACK HELICOPTERS!
    Yepp. Pretty accurate there.

On a more serious note, that's bloody terrible.

Deleted
    The video ain't even related to his Weapons managers murder.
    Come on, at least watch the video before opening your mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayl View Post
    Wait so they made a video with him tied up back in november and now the manager was killed recently AFTER the video was made and youre claiming they made the video based on what happened to the manager? Please get a brain and stop spreading lies everywhere.
    I updated my first post with some new info and removed the video since it's people keep assuming it was made after the fast. Nowhere did I state that it was made after he was killed and there is reason to make personal attacks about it.

Check the main post for some more-current information.

Quote Originally Posted by JadleHF View Post
    The video ain't even related to his Weapons managers murder.
    Come on, at least watch the video before opening your mouth.
    It was originally speculated that he was found tied to a chair in a manner similar to the video, that was the reason for it being posted. As that has (mostly) been ruled it, it has been removed.
    Last edited by tielknight; 2013-01-09 at 04:23 AM.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.