Blizzard needs to make this game

Anyone else enjoy warcraft 3? i recently have been playing it quite a lot and i love that game to death still to this day, would anyone be stoked if blizzard made like a warcraft 4 i mean imagine it like warcraft 3 with updated engines and graphics maybe some new heroes with new abilities and buildings. could make it go off of WoW too so it would have more than 4 races to make it even better. Anyone else wish blizz would make a warcraft 4? I sure do :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholy Korrag Shozock View Post
    Anyone else enjoy warcraft 3? i recently have been playing it quite a lot and i love that game to death still to this day, would anyone be stoked if blizzard made like a warcraft 4 i mean imagine it like warcraft 3 with updated engines and graphics maybe some new heroes with new abilities and buildings. could make it go off of WoW too so it would have more than 4 races to make it even better. Anyone else wish blizz would make a warcraft 4? I sure do :/
    Yes I would. I agree I think it's a great game but with mmo with wow, war game with starcraft and diablo dungeon crawler had to think they would :/

I mean the game would be so amazing if they would sit down and make it and i mean i'm sure a bunch of their WoW fanbase would play it like it would be perfect haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholy Korrag Shozock View Post
    I mean the game would be so amazing if they would sit down and make it and i mean i'm sure a bunch of their WoW fanbase would play it like it would be perfect haha.
    well...we saw what happened with sc2 and I don't think they'll be able to top wc3

I don't think they'd release a direct competitor against WoW. That's the cash cow, and tons of people would buy it just because it's Warcraft, but the risk of losing a lot of subs isn't worth it to them I'm sure.

Don't think Blizzard would release a competitor to the current World of Warcraft and their own Starcraft brand(s).

Warcarft is now more widely known as an MMO phenomenon. While Starcraft is largely considered to be the RTS.

However, Starcraft and World of Warcraft are not just well known in their current iteration. It can be said quite comfortably of each that SC & WOW are genre defining / quintessential of their respective genres.

That's important.

I just want them to re-release WC2 so it works natively in Windows 7. I got it working in Dosbox, but it's a bit of a hassle.
    Author of Instance Profit Tracker
    Find out how much gold you earn soloing raids and dungeons

Curse | GitHub
    WowInterface

Quote Originally Posted by Arcilux View Post
    I just want them to re-release WC2 so it works natively in Windows 7. I got it working in Dosbox, but it's a bit of a hassle.
    I can agree with this, I actually think I liked the second one the best.