Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Just tested 5.2 PTR and..

..wtf with the monks op 0_o lol rogues needed the buff so i think they r ok...wars still do too much dmg..dont think that there will be any balance whatsoever in this game but its getting ridiculus now

soz for my bad english.

Deleted
    Rogues are op = fine
    monk finally competitive with the other classes = omfg wtf op fix nao

Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Rogues are op = fine
    windwalker is sick 0_o,rogues i think they ok

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues are op = fine
    Theres underpowered - balanced - overpowered and monk clearly suits the overpowered status in 5.2. With their mastery being buffed, and being able to stack tigers eye brew to 20 combined with the chi wave buff and healing spheres still doing insane healing PLUS Ring of Peace which you can't counter WHATSOEVER. Yeah, they're overpowered right now. Oh, not to mention their stun/fear/root trinket plus 60% reduced duration on those CC for 6 seconds after.

Deleted
    30k heals insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!! monks have the worst offheals of any hybrid...

i play a monk, im gonna be OP yeahhhhhhhhhh
    sorry but monks do seem over the top, u dont need to be OP to compete.

Dks still blow so its fine. inorite.

Quote Originally Posted by Terahertz View Post
    Theres underpowered - balanced - overpowered and monk clearly suits the overpowered status in 5.2. With their mastery being buffed, and being able to stack tigers eye brew to 20 combined with the chi wave buff and healing spheres still doing insane healing PLUS Ring of Peace which you can't counter WHATSOEVER. Yeah, they're overpowered right now. Oh, not to mention their stun/fear/root trinket plus 60% reduced duration on those CC for 6 seconds after.
    Make RoP silence and disarm friendly players too, and GG balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    imo reduce second wind to 2.5% not 2% and nerf damage on abilities not the cooldown our only way to stun in combat
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by slackjawsix View Post
    imo reduce second wind to 2.5% not 2% and nerf damage on abilities not the cooldown our only way to stun in combat
    You'd rather a damage nerf than the Shockwave CD nerf? Any future readers to this, please ignore this suggestion in regards to Warrior balance, thanks. In all seriousness, Shockwave CD was kinda ridiculous. (coming from a Warrior main) Now it will have a higher skill cap, rather than being used on CD like most Warriors do now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Egitel View Post
    Make RoP silence and disarm friendly players too, and GG balance.
    That, or make it susceptible to mass dispell like bubble is.
    You thought the leaden winter would bring you down forever, But you rode upon a steamer to the violence of the sun...
    And you see a girl's brown body dancing through the turquoise, And her footprints make you follow where the sky loves the sea.
    And when your fingers find her, she drowns you in her body, Carving deep blue ripples in the tissues of your mind.

Rogues seem okay... until I go on healing priest... then they become my greatest nightmare...

Monk isn't that OP in a nutshell, it's moreless Ring of Peace breaking things.

Warrior, Feral, and DK still do stupid damage.

Rogue changes were well deserved.

BTW, I do not know why or if this is intended... but rogues can use shuriken toss and deadly throw while they are disarmed...

@OP is ur main a rogue ? honestly is it ?
    rogues are ok on the PTR? how biased can you be.
    have u actually played the ptr ?
    rogues are walking gods on the ptr
    kill ranged classes from range
    complete lock out and absurd burst with 150 energy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    30k heals insaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaane!!! monks have the worst offheals of any hybrid...
    Instant 45-50k heals, you mean? Specifically healing others they suck at due to the whole "you have to manually click where they're standing" thing. Chi Wave, though? We're talking over 150k selfhealing with only a single GCD lost from their DPS rotation. I love my monk but I'm under no illusion that doubling their healing tier wouldn't effect PVP.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    im totally cool with healing monk/warrior next patch. ill ride them coat tails all day.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    lol
    who the hell has offheas nowdays?
    people hitting each other for 190k....
    that 30k flash heal will just make the warrior smashing your face giggle and kill you 0,03 seconds later.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazdum View Post
    lol
    who the hell has offheas nowdays?
    people hitting each other for 190k....
    that 30k flash heal will just make the warrior smashing your face giggle and kill you 0,03 seconds later.
    jk rogue ambushin you from 30 yards and then shuriken toss/30 yard autoattacks till death.

Deleted
    This patch is at the start of the PTR phase. Things will change.

PTR is PTR.