Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Guarding Pandaland which fascinates me even more
    i wonder what secrets we will learn

Guarding Pandaland which fascinates me even more
    hmmm how long were the watchers in ulduar corrupted? you would think if some mogu went in and beat the shit out of a watcher in another base an alarm or something would go off....

or maybe the alarm only goes off when he dies and THATS WHY THEIR KEEPING HIM ALIVE @_@
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    hmmm how long were the watchers in ulduar corrupted? you would think if some mogu went in and beat the shit out of a watcher in another base an alarm or something would go off....

or maybe the alarm only goes off when he dies and THATS WHY THEIR KEEPING HIM ALIVE @_@
    Check it out from mech ~

The Thunder King and the Mogu

The mogu tell a legend about Lei Shen, the Thunder King. His followers fell to their knees before him. "We will call you 'The Lightning King,'" they said. It is said that he tore out the very heart of the mogu God. And from that hateful act he gained power over wind and storm.

But Lei Shen did not agree. "Lightning strikes in an instant and is over in a flash," he said. "But thunder. Thunder! Thunder proclaims the coming of the storm." "Thunder quakes the skies long before the lightning strikes, and thunder echoes in the hills long after lightning�s power is spent." "It is thunder that sends animals cowering and fills the hearts of peasants with dread. Let thunder be my herald, so that my power is felt throughout the land." "I will be... The Thunder King." Oh my friend - that awful sound. For a hundred hundred generations the crash of thunder filled the hearts of pandaren with terror.

It is said that after the revolution, the Red Crane of Hope placed the rainbow in the sky, so that pandaren would know not to fear the storms any longer. I do not see any rainbows today. Do you? Fathers and sons. Mothers and daughters. As parents, we pass our legacy on to our children. What values do we choose to instill in our progeny? What will our children learn from our mistakes? What sort of world will we create and leave behind for our daughters and sons? Parents place their children on a path, but they do not always know where the road will take them.

The mogu were children as well. Children of the Titans. They were once a legion of stone, heartless and obedient. By the Titans' command, they fought the terrible servants of the Old Gods.

They shaped the mountains and carved the rivers of the land. And they created a magical cradle of life in a hidden valley that we now call the Vale of Eternal Blossoms.

But eventually the Titans fell silent. And their creations were cursed with flesh. The mogu grew restless. Many generations later, when Thunder King united them, they seized upon their legacy! I truly believe now that the mogu thought they were doing the work of the Titans. They fought against the mantid and used the powers of the Vale to create new life. Ah, but such terrible works! Parents cannot always be assured of the legacy they will leave behind. How especially true this is, when the parents are Gods. And their children - monsters.

Or the Titan they captured's power is what's fueling the Empire.

They've been torturing him and controlling him I think.

It's going to be our job to put him down.

And I think, the entire reason is says "No one has ever lived to see the Keeper of Storms in battle", is because when needed, Lei Shen would bring out this Titan to just dominate the enemies his army couldn't themselves.

It makes sense. A titan's power is just..insane. Having something like that on your side makes you nearly always on the winning team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Mech View Post
    My post on SoL:

http://www.scrollsoflore.com/forums/...d=1#post611987

There's broadcast text for lore on the Mogu and Zandalari as well mentioning how the Mogu were constructs.
    So the dungeon journal specifically mentions he is a keeper. Very interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Tyr hasn't been missing that long, plus he only has one hand, whereas Ra-den clearly has two. Tyr also isn't associated with lightning.

I always imagined Tyr looking more like a stony Vrykul for some reason.
    When has he been missing since then? I have never scene any info on it. Just that he was not present at Ulduar when we got there for some unknown reason. I'm thinking the reason was to go put down the Mantid in Pandaria(the remnant forces of Y'sarrj). He constructed the Mogu for this purpose but was compromised when the Thunder King somehow rebelled and imprisoned him. Perhaps he underestimated the powers of the Sha and its influence on the mogu. Edit: Typed before reading some other posts. Didn't realize the arm thing. Still cool that its an unheard of keeper then.

The mogu then went on to forge their empire. Which ends up working out in the end because the wall is built and the sha are actually are kept in check by the swarm and the battles at the wall over thousands of years. It created a system of balance in Pandaria in which the Sha could not take hold.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2013-01-10 at 03:23 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

so... basically?.. when the mogu became flesh... they just beat the shit out of the watcher who was in charge of them and said "WE TEH BOSSES NAO!! @_@" interesting O-O
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    that last paragraph is very poetic

for the mogu story

10+ Year Old Account
    so... basically?.. when the mogu became flesh... they just beat the shit out of the watcher who was in charge of them and said "WE TEH BOSSES NAO!! @_@" interesting O-O
    Took his heart and was like IN YO FACE WE the watchers now

Check it out from mech ~
    So the Thunder King ripped out the heart of the Mogu god and thus gained his powers? And the Mogu are described as children of the Titans, and their parents are 'gods?' I think they're hinting rather heavily here that this guy is no mere creation. I think we're dealing with an actual Titan here. A lesser one, like the one that died in battle with C'thun.

That red stuff in his wounds doesn't really look like flesh to me. It has patterns on it, like he's got a core of living red metal.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    So the Thunder King ripped out the heart of the Mogu god and thus gained his powers? And the Mogu are described as children of the Titans, and their parents are 'gods?' I think they're hinting rather heavily here that this guy is no mere creation. I think we're dealing with an actual Titan here. A lesser one, like the one that died in battle with C'thun.

That red stuff in his wounds doesn't really look like flesh to me. It has patterns on it, like he's got a core of living red metal.
    Possibly..

This is insane though. Regardless of the fact we probably have to put Ra'den down and out of his misery, we might get some answers from a living, breathing Titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Possibly..

This is insane though. Regardless of the fact we probably have to put Ra'den down and out of his misery, we might get some answers from a living, breathing Titan.
    Inc story twisting reveals him to be the seventh Sha

...What? ahhaha sorry.

Inc story twisting reveals him to be the seventh Sha

...What? ahhaha sorry.
    And cue M. Night Shamalamadingdong.

I think the model is up on the front page now, so we can determined his an imprison titan?

Quote Originally Posted by dess View Post
    I think the model is up on the front page now, so we can determined his an imprison titan?
    ... who took an arrow to the knee?

Also yeah... image name was titan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciferiuz View Post
    ... who took an arrow to the knee?

Also yeah... image name was titan.
    I was once a watcher, like throim....but then i went in the mountains.... captured by some mogu and..... i need a hug

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I was once a watcher, like throim....but then i went in the mountains....
    But you're Genn Greymane.

o_-

10+ Year Old Account
    But you're Genn Greymane.

o_-
    and now im diamonds

and now im diamonds
    The amount of Old Spice in this thread is suffocating.

10+ Year Old Account
    The amount of Old Spice in this thread is suffocating.
    and now you can smell like a watcher

I really do hope Ra-den drops that epic hat raiden uses in mortal combat

and now you can smell like a watcher

I really do hope Ra-den drops that epic hat raiden uses in mortal combat
    I honestly hope he drops a mountable Titan..like he carries you around.

Instead of flying he just jumps.

Really..

..Really...

....Really....

.....Far.