Granted, but trading card games become extremely illegal, and during one of your weekly games, you all get picked up by the CIA.

I wish Letmesleep would use President Maltese Tiger as his avatar.

10+ Year Old Account
    (lol!) Granted but you have to draw it for me first. I will only use it if you create it.

I wish a new really amazing anime would be brought to Adult Swim. They keep on repeating the same crap year after year. In fact, that seems to be the trend with anime; same old crap. I want my mind to be blown again!

Edit: lol, thanks Xanjori for waiting
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2013-01-10 at 06:18 AM.

Granted, Adult Swim now requires a high subscription fee to view though.

I wish Mynta Vali Deseriu would draw that avatar for Letmesleep

(also Ive waited fucking ages for Letmesleep to reply to that wish )

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I wish a new really amazing anime would be brought to Adult Swim. They keep on repeating the same crap year after year. In fact, that seems to be the trend with anime; same old crap. I want my mind to be blown again!
    Granted. A great new amazing anime shows up on Adult Swim, and you happily tell all your family and friends about it. Then you mysteriously slip into total lock in syndrome, and your family, remembering that you like the anime, arranges for it to be played in your hospital room 24/7, 365 days a year, for the rest of your life!

(Stupid Xanjori replied too fast)

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Granted. The avatar now consists of President Maltese Tiger eating Xanjori!

I wish I have more anime to watch.

Granted, however the only anime you have access to is anime you don't like, and its 1 episode that is to be continued, and its on repeat.

I wish Sema wasnt so slow in these threads.

(Stupid Xanjori replied too fast)
    9 minutes after me? It took you 9minutes to write 4 lines and you wanna blame me? :P

Granted. Now sema steals every single post! Soon the forum collapses under the strain of sema's massive posting tidal wave, and mmo-champion is forced to close forever

I wish I'm better at falling asleep.
    EDIT: well, I originally said wish I can speak German, stupid ultra fast Xanjori

9 minutes after me? It took you 9minutes to write 4 lines and you wanna blame me? :P
    You try typing fast after you've slept 12 hours in 7 days
    Last edited by semaphore; 2013-01-10 at 06:35 AM.

Granted, however you learn German in a horrible dialect that no one else can understand.

I wish Sema would sleep more :P

Granted! Sema bites a poisoned apples and becomes Sleeping Hello Kitty, never to wake up ever again.

I wish there's 28 hours in the day.

Granted, however you learn German in a horrible dialect that no one else can understand.
    How is that different from normal German!?
    I kid, I kid

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    How is that different from normal German!?
    I kid, I kid
    A bit like this?

Granted! Sema bites a poisoned apples and becomes Sleeping Hello Kitty, never to wake up ever again.

I wish there's 28 hours in the day.
    Granted, but you're asleep for all of them anyway, I doubt you notice.

I wish I spoke Swedish better.

(lol!) Granted but you have to draw it for me first. I will only use it if you create it.

Edit: lol, thanks Xanjori for waiting
    Granted, Adult Swim now requires a high subscription fee to view though.

Sure, I can try, but it's going to look terrible, but if you'll use it anyways Letmesleep, I'll get to it tomorrow. :P

A bit like this?

Granted, but you're asleep for all of them anyway, I doubt you notice.

I wish I spoke Swedish better.
    Granted, you're now the best Swedish speaker in the world. Unfortunately, somebody is jealous and tricks you into drinking acid that destroys your vocal cords, making you unable to speak forever.

I wish that I wasn't a super terrible artist so my drawing of President Maltese Tiger will turn out at least decent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    Sure, I can try, but it's going to look terrible, but if you'll use it anyways Letmesleep, I'll get to it tomorrow. :P
    No pressure, Mynta, I was just being silly :P That's been a pretty funny running joke for a couple days now, but I don't want you to have to use your time in such a fashion.

I wish that I wasn't a super terrible artist so my drawing of President Maltese Tiger will turn out at least decent.

Granted, you're an amazing artist and it turns out well, but drawing President Maltese Tiger triggers painful memories of a time where we needed PMT's guidance the most but didn't have it.

I wish I could spend an entire afternoon in public screaming "YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" like they do in CSI Miami without everyone thinking I was a lunatic.

No pressure, Mynta, I was just being silly :P That's been a pretty funny running joke for a couple days now, but I don't want you to have to use your time in such a fashion.

Granted, you're an amazing artist and it turns out well, but drawing President Maltese Tiger triggers painful memories of a time where we needed PMT's guidance the most but didn't have it.

I wish I could spend an entire afternoon in public screaming "YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" like they do in CSI Miami without everyone thinking I was a lunatic.
    I just remembered that I don't have a scanner, so I'm going to have to do it all in Photoshop. At least it could have been semi-decent if I did it by hand. >.< And don't worry, we need to spread the word of President Maltese Tiger, and what better way to do it than your avatar?

Granted, people don't think you're a lunatic, but shun you and refuse to do business with you anyways.

I wish I knew where I put that drawing tablet thingy I have.

Quote Originally Posted by Mynta Vali Daseriu View Post
    I just remembered that I don't have a scanner, so I'm going to have to do it all in Photoshop. At least it could have been semi-decent if I did it by hand. >.< And don't worry, we need to spread the word of President Maltese Tiger, and what better way to do it than your avatar?

Granted, people don't think you're a lunatic, but shun you and refuse to do business with you anyways.

I wish I knew where I put that drawing tablet thingy I have.
    Granted, But it's in a place know one will be able to reach.

I wish mosquitoes, drank water instead of blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, but water and blood change places in all other aspects and forms as well.

I wish for the next three wishes in this thread to remain uncorrupted.

Not granted, as that is an extremely uninspired wish, and been done many times before.

I wish Mynta would draw me an avatar.

Granted, but you must use it for at least a week, and if you want a matching sig, at least two weeks!

I wish everyone on MMO-C used official Mynta-Made avatars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Granted, except there was a licensing mishap and instead of being The Official Mynta-Made avatars all avatar are now the Unofficial Tym Na-Made Avatars and all featuring his stuffed opossum collection in various Kata Sutra postions.

I wish I could find something to fill the void that is no longer raiding.

Granted, but it's a crack addiction that quickly leads you into a life of crime and a large, angry cellmate named Bubba.

I wish winter wasn't so grey and blah.

Deleted
    Granted, but now the winter is removed and the whole globe is under water except the highest mountains. All the population that survived moved to the tops and they lost most of the technology. Humanity is now 1500 years back.

I wish for pizza!

One pizza, coming up! Don't mind the cockroaches they picked out of the sauce before spreading it, or the moldy cheese. It's just extra flavor!

I wish the whole world would come to its senses and realize that I am always right about everything.