Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Last week a guildy of mine bid 480k on a brawlers guild invite instead of invincible, he put in a ticket and got his gold back the next day. He was already in the brawlers guild though dunno if that makes a difference.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctioned View Post
    Should pay better attention. Hopefully you don't get your gold back honestly.
    Well arent you just a lovely human being.

OT: Ive seen this happen in less extreme cases a few times, people bidding 11k for invites when the rest are all at 1k etc. They really should fix it, i know if i lost 200k by accident id just quit, even if it was my mistake.

They need to remove the hot item crap as even ghost crawler through a tweet asked or said that most reports are mentioning it.

Ouch... Oh well, at least you really EARNED that Brawler's Pass!

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    roflmao.

sorry if I sound jelly, but if you have 218k to waste on anything at all, you won't have my sympathy, for I never have more than 50k. in fact I am usually under 20k. IMHO, if you want ashes, you should just kill kael at least once a week like everybody.

blizz will probably cancel your bid and give back your gold though.
    This is a shit attitude to have. GJ on being an elitist dbag.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-11 at 01:36 AM.

if it makes you feel any better, a guy on our server tried to bid on The reins of Invincible, and ended up bidding 480k gold on an invite.

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    Last week a guildy of mine bid 480k on a brawlers guild invite instead of invincible, he put in a ticket and got his gold back the next day. He was already in the brawlers guild though dunno if that makes a difference.
    didnt see that , and Hi realmie!!!
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    This makes me wonder if those items are there for exactly that reason, remove gold from the game by wrong bids? Lol.
    Considering they can remove gold just the same by putting in another ashes, your argument is invalid. People will always spend alot for it. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Well arent you just a lovely human being.

OT: Ive seen this happen in less extreme cases a few times, people bidding 11k for invites when the rest are all at 1k etc. They really should fix it, i know if i lost 200k by accident id just quit, even if it was my mistake.
    I am a lovely human being, thanks for taking notice.

OT: People need to pay attention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shruikah View Post
    There was someone on here the other week laughing at winning Invincible. Someone had tried to outbid him and bid 515k on a brawler's invite.
    They got their gold back.

I suppose if it is a significant amount they will probably refund.
    If it is small (<50k) then they probably won't!

Quote Originally Posted by Last Starfighter View Post
    This is a shit attitude to have. GJ on being an elitist dbag.
    I am not elitist. in fact, it's quite the contrary.

one who believes someone should get a mount because he has a lot of gold and other people don't is elitist. elitism is to believe the elite should get better stuff. being rich can be considered being elite.

soloing kael 25 is piss easy now. any class can do it. my warlock has a real easy time doing it. but if my lame poor self has to be subjected to the gods of RNG, why are the rich free from that?

I agree on TCG or removed mounts popping on the BMAH. but boss drops should stay on bosses only.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    some 1 done somthing similar on my server ment to bid 350k on mimrons head and instead put the bid on giant sewer rat dunno what happened tho

Omg, how are people this stupid? This is the second person that I have seen that bid over 200k on the invite, you know what, you deserve to lose it, it's not like their UI is complicated, you mess up? Reap the consequences of your easily-avoidable idiocy. Some people.

Infracted. Please do not insult other forum posters.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-11 at 12:37 PM.

why are the rich free from that?
    Because most of us EARNED our money. Everyone has the chance to be able to earn money, but you have to act and the more you act the more you will make.

OT: That would explain why i've seen 10k bids on the 60s cat carriers, always wondered if people were just THAT stupid but it seems there is some hope yet :P
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharp15 View Post
    A forum admin replied to my thread on wow forums.
    "Please keep in mind that though we do wish to help in most situations it is not always feasible to do so. With that said, our policies do change over time. As the others indicated time is usually an important factor so when it was reported in relation to when the mistake was made can be important. A Game Master will look into your request and see what can be done.

01/10/2013 04:59 By the time my ticket is reached I will have already won my bid which ends in 2-12 hours.

As far as I know it is not possible to cancel an outstanding bid, so it is probably better if do at the point.
    "

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 05:18 PM ----------

Why be such a fucking asshole? Get out of my thread if all you want to do is make fun of someones mistake. Reading your previous forum posts you seem to feed off of being a prick to others.
    Actually, I wasn't gonna be a prick... probably still aren't gonna be a prick... but attacking someone you want pity from probably isn't the brightest thing to do.... and if you want to call someone a prick, then you can call me one too.. because, I effectively said the same thing, just was far more diplomatic about it.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

I'm sorry OP, that really sucks. It could be worse, though.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Assumi View Post
    I'm sorry OP, that really sucks. It could be worse, though.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EpPvb.jpg[/IG]
    Now that's just pure gold right there.

That's why they call it a goldsink.

10+ Year Old Account
    one who believes someone should get a mount because he has a lot of gold and other people don't is elitist. elitism is to believe the elite should get better stuff. being rich can be considered being elite.
    This isnt real life where people are often born into money. People dont log their first character and are randomly given 1million gold, they earn it. Sure you get some people botting their way to wealth but that doesnt take away the effort it requires to do it legit. Besides its not like even if you do have 1million gold your guaranteed the mount you want, ive only seen mimiron's head once since MoP got released and im sure im not the only person on my server that wants it.

Deleted
    Am I mean for hoping they don't refund it?Cuz this is pretty funny

Quote Originally Posted by Eskobar View Post
    Am I mean for hoping they don't refund it?Cuz this is pretty funny
    Typical internet douchebag, nothing special, you're a dime a dozen.

Infracted. Please don't insult other posters.
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2013-01-11 at 07:48 PM.