Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Wait, aren't you British? When did you move to Oklahoma? o.O
    Apparently Birtain wasn't very thorough about expelling those to the 13 colonies

But no there's that kind everywhere: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-16871116

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Apparently Birtain wasn't very thorough about expelling those to the 13 colonies

But no there's that kind everywhere: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-16871116
    Yes but you ban it. We have people sitting in the House Science Committee who say 'evolution is a lie straight from hell'.

Metabolism. Can't do anything about it if you can't gain weight.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darenyon View Post
    this is pretty much my fav snack
    just tomato, mozarella, and basil!
    Just letting you know, you have company tonight. I'm going to eat that. And probably the plate, too.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Just letting you know, you have company tonight. I'm going to eat that. And probably the plate, too.
    well i'd always heard the way to a mans heart was through his stomach...

10+ Year Old Account
    That's true. It's doubly true for men who cook!
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's true. It's doubly true for men who cook!
    i can cook basic foods like macaroni & cheese,steak,pan fried fish,etc....though anything complicated and im lost.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    i can cook basic foods like macaroni & cheese,steak,pan fried fish,etc....though anything complicated and im lost.
    adding a bit of the right seasoning can really make or break even simple stuff.

I prefer a stilleto through the armpit, but maybe I've played too many stealth video games.

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah i like to experiment with different spices.......one time i made a bowl of popcorn and added 7 yes 7 different spices.(i think it was chili powder,curry powder,ground red pepper,crushed red pepper,ground cayenne pepper,buffalo wing flavored popcorn seasoning, and serrano hot pepper spice.)it was so spicy everytime i had a handful i spent the next 30 seconds coughing.it was good though. nice and spicy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yup! The most important part of learning how to cook, besides basic techniques, is how spices interact and what spices go with what foods!

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    I prefer a stilleto through the armpit, but maybe I've played too many stealth video games.
    Hitman: Blood Money is still the pinnacle of that particular art. Though the original Thief games are pretty good, too. Guess it depends on if you want the focus to be on stealth or assassination.

are there any other foods that have that effect? i really hate the taste of celery.

Virtually every leafy green vegetable has negligible actual calories available to you if you don't cook it first as we can't process them properly.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    nah, go right up under the ribcage.

skyrim makes sociopaths of us all.

---------- Post added 2013-01-10 at 11:06 PM ----------

yeah i like to experiment with different spices.......one time i made a bowl of popcorn and added 7 yes 7 different spices.(i think it was chili powder,curry powder,ground red pepper,crushed red pepper,ground cayenne pepper,buffalo wing flavored popcorn seasoning, and serrano hot pepper spice.)it was so spicy everytime i had a handful i spent the next 30 seconds coughing.it was good though. nice and spicy.
    i like to put black pepper & mebbe chives in cheesy stuff. for meat (any kind, any preperation) you cant go wrong with pepper, salt, garlic, & rosemary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Virtually every leafy green vegetable has negligible actual calories available to you if you don't cook it first as we can't process them properly.
    But... the... the raw food people and the vegans said... but...

;_;

i have a slight weight problem.....at 25 yrs old i should NOT be 5'8" and weigh 95lbs. what foods can i eat to gain weight quickly without eating unhealthy foods? i guess i am asking is what should i avoid doing, so i raise my body weight? the food groups i like the most are fish,pasta,steak,(hate pork and sirloin),dairy,and some poultry,along with fruits,and vegetables.(problem is im somewhat of a picky eater as there are certain foods i won't eat.)and no im not going to scarf down mcdonalds.
    Almonds! Taste great, have lots of nutrition and High in fat, good to eat as a snack at least.... Hope I helped

But... the... the raw food people and the vegans said... but...

;_;
    Lol I was watching this horizon documentary about whether cooking played a part in our evolutionary path. They did this epic test where they put a bunch of people in a ape cage(this was totally beside the point but) and fed them what apes generally eat. They had to spend all day chewing food to not starve and even then they lost weight, just could not process the food efficiently enough.

edit:Should note that you can absolutely live off enriched stuff like fruit and nuts which have proteins and whatnot but why would you want to, steak is damned tasty unless you murder it with gravy :P
    Last edited by Afrospinach; 2013-01-11 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    pfff, stealth.
    pfff, swords.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fathme View Post
    Almonds! Taste great, have lots of nutrition and High in fat, good to eat as a snack at least.... Hope I helped
    i love almonds. are the flavored ones that blue diamond makes okay?

10+ Year Old Account
    i love almonds. are the flavored ones that blue diamond makes okay?
    Probably! I'd recommend checking the ingredients, though. Things like high-fructose corn syrup are things you typically want to avoid, but it won't kill you