H Spirit Kings or H Garalon next?

We just downed H BLade Lord, and wondering which is the next boss to tackle that isn't really that much a step up.

Of those 2, which is considered to be easier and WHY?

You should Simply outgear spirit kings atm. They are really quite easy.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is rather easy to fail on Spirit Kings, but if your group has the DPS to kill the first boss before the second casts Rain of Arrows (with 3 healers), you know this boss is well within reach.
    Ex-GM and Raidleader of the MoX Purple Kittens Raidteam on Twisting Nether (formerly Grim Batol), RIP, Winter 2010 - Spring 2013.
    Armory. WoWProgress. Might start streaming Soon(tm) http://twitch.tv/szem/

If you happen to be alliance and the raid has a decent number of humans or other classes that can remove the arrow debuff then spirit kings will be joke. You should outgear the fight and as long as people move it should be easy. If you run into trouble on the first transition pause at around 31% wait for the all stop then blow hero/lust and just nuke the first guy down. Once my guild did that we found the fight exceedingly simple. We also two healed it so depending on how strong your healers are you can bring an extra dps and its still a one tank fight.

I would push spirit kings over garalon, garalon requires really good play with the debuff as well as high dps, kings is simply a mechanics fight at this point, and should be very easy for you to learn and push over, plus kings lets you do will heroic.

We killed both fights after about 2-3 hours. It really is depending on your raid.

Spirit Kings is much easier now with the fixed order.
    Garalon still causes some problems for our raid, couple of wipes every week at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Szemere View Post
    It is rather easy to fail on Spirit Kings, but if your group has the DPS to kill the first boss before the second casts Rain of Arrows (with 3 healers), you know this boss is well within reach.
    Not sure why you would want 3 healers for Skings.

Deleted
    Not sure why you would want 3 healers for Skings.
    Ditto. There's no significant damage going out if people aren't screwing up (and then you just die anyways). Just use one tank, two healers and get through the dangerous phases quicker/before anyone has the chance to screw up.

imo kings is much easier than garalon. 1 tank, 2 heals and it shouldnt take more than a night or so. if you have mages, locks, pallies to bop, humans, etc that can get out of pin, it's a joke (as long as people know when to stop dpsing).

garalon isn't TOO much harder than kings, but heroic will is a joke compared to spirit kings, so you can get SK down and then easily do heroic will.

Deleted
    Garalon is very much just a dps/healing check, spirit kings is tougher execution wise and there's quite a few ways to die/ blow up the raid but much more lenient on dps + healing...

Hopefully that helps you decide!

If you haven't killed wind lord, he's easier than kings or garalon. Imo, kings is also easier than garalon, especially now that it's so predictable. I'd go wind lord > kings > garalon. Actually, will is easier than garalon, too, imo.

Deleted
    spirit kings.. garalon has a really tight enrage

Whoever dreamed up spirit kings needs to be taken out the back, shot, gutted, shot, have their entrails burned, and shot again for good measure.

For the sake of your sanity, do Garalon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draconisaerius View Post
    Whoever dreamed up spirit kings needs to be taken out the back, shot, gutted, shot, have their entrails burned, and shot again for good measure.

*snort* I think I was thinking that a while ago too. Asshole fight is asshole.

Now with the fixed order it's a tiny bit more reasonable.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

We just downed Garalon last night on 25m, it took two nights of wipes to down him. Went in and pretty much obliterated Wind Lord after. Looking forward to obliterating Spirit Kings. From what I've heard, it's easier than Garalon.

Quote Originally Posted by draconisaerius View Post

H Spirit Kings filters out the tunnel vision players in your group. We had a rule where ever time you die to Annihilate / Flanking Orders / Volley you have to pay 1k to the guild bank. Fun times.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    We had a rule where ever time you die to Annihilate / Flanking Orders / Volley you have to pay 1k to the guild bank. Fun times.
    hahaha thats some good shit