Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Oh come on. Do women say "What are you thinking about?" that much,really?
    I don't recall ever asking anyone that :S How are you doing, or how was your day, sure.
    Yes. Really.

Another question I hate: "Whatcha doing?" when they are looking at me and what I am doing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I sometimes feel like women often have conversations per-scripted in their heads and they get dismayed when the man doesn't respond as expected.
    {
    if boyfriend.Reply2 == ("Thinking about how sexy you are..."):
    Console.WriteLine("Teehee!");
    Console.ReadLine();

else
    Console.WriteLine("Why do you never think about me? Don't you love me anymore?");
    Console.ReadLine();
    }

Quote Originally Posted by quikbunny View Post
    Taking bets on the OP being a singleton, and remaining single for a long time.
    yeah when i was it was the best. Now i have to deal with why you don't call crap!

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    {
    if boyfriend.Reply2 == ("Thinking about how sexy you are..."):
    Console.WriteLine("Teehee!");
    Console.ReadLine();

else
    Console.WriteLine("Why do you never think about me? Don't you love me anymore?");
    Console.ReadLine();
    }
    While the dude is doing:

throw new UnsupportedOperationException();

Only thing that bothers me is most women suck at wow. Other then that everything they do irl is normally b/c of my own fuck ups. I try my best to talk and spend time as much as I can. The biggest problem I really see most people making is not putting the same effort into thier relationship as time goes on. It's constant work and very rewarding. (married 8 years)

10+ Year Old Account
    *Shrugs*

1 - I hate how they can get upset about something, let it go a week, forget about it and then 3 years later suddenly get reminded about it and be just as pissed.
    2 - How they would get mad at you for seeing their underwear but don't mind at all if you see them in a VERY skimpy bikini.
    3 - That you notice they seem a bit out of the ordinary and you ask if anything is wrong. They say "Everything is fine, don't worry" and then get mad at you for not DIGGING into their personal life only to drag out the fact that they broke a nail and needs to cuddle.
    4 - I hate when you fall in love with them and they know that love made you blind and then abuse/takes advantage of you.
    5 - Speak in code - Like not really saying what they mean, but if you take it into consideration over a few days, you will know KINDA what she meant.

But then again - we guys have several flaws as well..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    While the dude is doing:

throw new UnsupportedOperationException();
    I'd just imagine whatever the guy says after that he'd just get a syntax error back.

OP sounds like a 12 year old virgin.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-11 at 06:59 PM.

"It's not what you said it's the way you said it"

10+ Year Old Account
    "What are you thinking about" is the only one, not because the question is annoying because it doesn't come up much but men can actually think about nothing, or rather sit there completely passively with nothing running through our heads. Women can't seem to grasp this idea. Please understand it I beseech you.

So far my complete lack of understanding or showing much emotion hasn't hurt too much but I don't even get attached to things or feel sad or happy or anything, I just exist. Thank god they understand that I'm emotionally retarded in the sense that they don't exist and I don't get questions about it \o/
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Deleted
    Phone: "On your way home (from your 14 hour shift) can you nip to shops & get me....."
    Getting phone calls whilst at work & she`s in pub, yet on my rare day off & go for a pint, I`m in the dog house.
    "Shh, Judge Judy/X-Factor (yada yada) is on"
    /cringe

Quote Originally Posted by Tomatketchup View Post
    I'd just imagine whatever the guy says after that he'd just get a syntax error back.
    Usually it's just quietly logged and the program continues executing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hraklea View Post

My ex-girlfriend breaking up with me in the first time:
    - I think we should break up
    - Why? What did I do wrong?
    - Nothing, I just don't want to date you anymore...
    - Ok...

Then we start dating again a few years later:
    - You didn't learn anything from your last relationship!
    - How am I supposed to improve if you refuse to tell me what I'm doing wrong?
    - You're such a kid... ¬¬'

Break up again.

Sorry for the rage, you opened the door.

THIS - F'ing HATE IT! If they want us to be able to understand if it's that "obvious", then it should be "obvious" to girls that we don't see it and need a little help. Communication is the F'ing key to a healthy relationship <.<

Quote Originally Posted by Mortai2 View Post
    Nothing because I respect and admire my fiancee. Additionally, she's an attorney so if I pick a verbal fight with her I might as well get ready to lose :P
    I'm the attorney in the relationship, and I still lose verbal fights with her. :P
    Still, love her to death. <3

"do you think that girl is prettier than me?" When i say no, she doesnt believe me, when i say yes she gets mad... I now told her i don't answer that question anymore...

"do u still like me?" I just bought a fucking house together with you, bought u all kinds of cool stuff, support u through a hard time at work etc etc... WTF DO YOU THINK YOURSELF??!!

I hate when they ask questions that don't leave room for a REAL honest answer. If u don't wanna hear a possible different answer than what u hope for, don't ask the question...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    "What are you thinking about" is the only one, not because the question is annoying because it doesn't come up much but men can actually think about nothing, or rather sit there completely passively with nothing running through our heads. Women can't seem to grasp this idea. Please understand it I beseech you.

So far my complete lack of understanding or showing much emotion hasn't hurt too much but I don't even get attached to things or feel sad or happy or anything, I just exist. Thank god they understand that I'm emotionally retarded in the sense that they don't exist and I don't get questions about it \o/
    Pretty much this for me too. I don't really have feelings towards other people (asides from close relatives and very old friends) and never get attached to any person. I find it VERY effective to stay out of everyone's business so as to not get hurt or dragged into their personal affairs, especially with girls since they are the ones with issues. Then again I'm still 17 y/o so what do I know.

Quote Originally Posted by flavie View Post
    "do you think that girl is prettier than me?" When i say no, she doesnt believe me, when i say yes she gets mad... I now told her i don't answer that question anymore...

"do u still like me?" I just bought a fucking house together with you, bought u all kinds of cool stuff, support u through a hard time at work etc etc... WTF DO YOU THINK YOURSELF??!!

I hate when they ask questions that don't leave room for a REAL honest answer. If u don't wanna hear a possible different answer than what u hope for, don't ask the question...
    well said!

Quote Originally Posted by valinadk View Post
    OP sounds like a 12 year old virgin.
    And you sound like you got a whore to get rid of your viginity, now gtfo.

Infracted
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-11 at 06:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiken3 View Post
    *Shrugs*

1 - I hate how they can get upset about something, let it go a week, forget about it and then 3 years later suddenly get reminded about it and be just as pissed.
    2 - How they would get mad at you for seeing their underwear but don't mind at all if you see them in a VERY skimpy bikini.
    3 - That you notice they seem a bit out of the ordinary and you ask if anything is wrong. They say "Everything is fine, don't worry" and then get mad at you for not DIGGING into their personal life only to drag out the fact that they broke a nail and needs to cuddle.
    4 - I hate when you fall in love with them and they know that love made you blind and then abuse/takes advantage of you.
    5 - Speak in code - Like not really saying what they mean, but if you take it into consideration over a few days, you will know KINDA what she meant.

But then again - we guys have several flaws as well..
    #4 is just evil. I agree with the rest tho

Quote Originally Posted by pucko97 View Post
    And you sound like you got a whore to get rid of your viginity, now gtfo.
    good 1 man