Thread: Kha'Zix

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Want to DOMINATE with Kha'Zix? Here a tip. Start with flask, ward and potions. Stay in your lane as much as possible and upgrade boots soonish with enchanting homeguard. There is nothing more frustrating that an enemy that can engage, go really low on hp, recall and come back in 10sec.
    Last edited by mmoc1ae3a36840; 2013-01-06 at 10:29 PM.

When I see Wingsofdeath play Kha'Zix, he usually does that flask/potion/ward start. But he doesn't even bother buying boots until he bought a brut and BT. But this is only in mid lane. If you're jungling with him, I'd get boots on first recall.
    3DS Friend Code: 3282-4450-9594

Yeah, movement speed is absolutely vital for junglers, which is why most of them go Boots of Mobility these days.

Also, I've started using flask in mid myself. I usually take that 180-gold mana regen item and 2 health pots with me as well. It lets me trade all the time without having to go back to base for a while.
    (Although I did not get to test it on Kha'zix mid yet since the one match I played him, my mind instantly went "boots+pots lol" like a moron.)

Deleted
    and where are you gonna get mana for that evolved W spam? without blue of course...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake1596 View Post
    and where are you gonna get mana for that evolved W spam? without blue of course...
    You're not supposed to spam your abilities 24/7. This isn't Domi or ARAM.

I mean, you can but you'll have to base constantly.

You just need to know when to "spam".

Personally i evolve
    W>E>R>Q Regardless

If im mid i level skills R>W>Q>E
    If im top i level skills R>Q>W>E

Of course certain matchups is situational. I havent touched rank yet. But in normals once i build a BC or BT it becomes laughable what i can do. I love destroying ezreals also with my ult(R)

Edit: Blue buff is amazing for doing retarded amounts of farm/killing
    Last edited by Rawfury; 2013-01-07 at 05:13 PM.

Deleted
    Tbh Tear is quite fun on him. You can stack it quite fast with your Q. Upgrade it to Manamune after you get like BT or BC and a few minutes later it turns into Muramana (or whatever the name is). Your mana problems are now gone, you got a great toggle and it provides quite some damage. Especially if you got that frozen fist thing too.

Was probably my most sick snowball build yesterday. The blank spot is Muramana (or whatever the name is). Around 440 AD and still relative tanky-ish.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    Personally i evolve
    W>E>R>Q Regardless
    You're losing a lot of damage if you do that, even if occasionally. Q should be leveled up second or first.
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Tbh Tear is quite fun on him. You can stack it quite fast with your Q. Upgrade it to Manamune after you get like BT or BC and a few minutes later it turns into Muramana (or whatever the name is). Your mana problems are now gone, you got a great toggle and it provides quite some damage. Especially if you got that frozen fist thing too.

[IMG]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15576616/khazz.jpg[IMG]

Was probably my most sick snowball build yesterday. The blank spot is Muramana (or whatever the name is). Around 440 AD and still relative tanky-ish.
    Never tried that on him but I never will in Dominion, even if I go bot, since it's rather impossible to farm it properly, no idea on how good it'd be on PG.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You're losing a lot of damage if you do that, even if occasionally. Q should be leveled up second or first.

That was evolve....level up was listed after >_>;

Evolved Q is 12% of missing hp.

Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Yeah sure who needs to oneshot creep waves and have one of the best pokes, when you can deal extra 100 damage on your Q.
    Pretty much this ^

"So this skill as I said earlier is pretty overrated, ok the range can be good but its only 50 to make your total range go to 175 from 125, a range that other champions have as base. Also the 12% damage on isolated targets from their missing health isn't such a big of a deal.
    For example someone has 2000HP and he is left with 700HP, you then proceed on using to him while he is isolated and lets also say you have 150 AD at that time with being level 3(which means you are level 6).

The damage he would take would be: 190(level 3 base damage) + 360(240% from AD) + 156(12% of missing health) = 606 Damage intead of 450. The difference is not that big to sacrifice a point on an evolution like this cause you have no room to waste evolution points at all and this is why you shouldn't even evolve this skill."

Taken from here. (It's about evolving Q for those who didnt notice)

Bought him yesterday too, obliterated a Morgana mid. Flask, 1 ward and rest hp pots. Get blue and its GG for the enemy.

Jump in>W a whole team>Ulti to Q a squishy / important target > jump out. Reset champs are so OP...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rawfury View Post
    That was evolve....level up was listed after >_>;
    Ah, well, it's confusing because I saw evolve when I should be saying level up...

Deleted
    Dominate mid, Irelia keep complaining how useless khaz is mid. In a blind pick NORMAL game, acting as if we're in the world series or something. It's quite obvious Khazix mid won't work in every situation, but a fricking normal blind pick? I bet we'll start complaining about all the mid Lee Sin's too. But apparently that was different because i'm not Froggen.

What the fuck?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i have been watching any matches that have him in them and it seems like if he gets any kind of slight edge on the lane hes in he snowballs and just does an incredible amount of damage. i bought him myself a few weeks ago and i really like his playstyle but he's kind of a slow started it seems in comparison with some of the other champs i play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokilar View Post
    i have been watching any matches that have him in them and it seems like if he gets any kind of slight edge on the lane hes in he snowballs and just does an incredible amount of damage. i bought him myself a few weeks ago and i really like his playstyle but he's kind of a slow started it seems in comparison with some of the other champs i play.
    in blind pick he's really strong, in ranked he's really strong too but he does have a set of hard counters, and the problem as always is that if you play ad mid you better play ap top and/or win fast or the enemy team can go armor heavy very easily giving them a huge advantage.

Especially when Jungling, W and E are the most important to evolve. I really don't understand people that say W is weak, or that Q is strong. I usually evolve Q last, because the range is nice and it does a bit of damage, but for late-game engages it is nothing compared to W. There really is no comparison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ringthree View Post
    Especially when Jungling, W and E are the most important to evolve. I really don't understand people that say W is weak, or that Q is strong. I usually evolve Q last, because the range is nice and it does a bit of damage, but for late-game engages it is nothing compared to W. There really is no comparison.
    Especially for late game engages, R must be evolved! It provides a 40% damage decrease that can prevent some load shit for damage and you can cast it 3 times. Also, it gives you a speed increase that would help you chase your opponents. I evolve W, E, R (in that order) and during teamfights I wait for the engage, jump on the enemy's carries, W (free assists) and then I Q them, R to vanish and finish them off. Then I vanish one more time and open another opponent. My E would have reset by then and I can keep chasing or back off if my health is really low.

Remember that when W is evolved it also applies the slow from your passive (AoE slow if you hit more than one enemy champion). That can help you both gank and as an escape tool

What runes do you guys use on Kha'zix top? Atm i am using full flat ad on marks, full flat armor on yellow, and full scaling magic resist on blue. Not sure about quints tho.

Not sure if i should go with some flat ad marks, and some armor penetration, or just go full armor pene, or just full ad marks.

I heard cdr on blue is pretty viable aswell.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AFK-Champion View Post
    Skills: R>W>Q>E

Evolution: W>E>R>Q (oh wait nobody plays Rengar, forget Q)

Explanation: Q boost is overshadowed by everything else, evolving R also increases damage you do as well, because of additional passive reset.
    Items: BT&Cleaver, then get fun stuff.

Go mid and enjoy free elo.
    I got mid all day sun
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hagseey View Post
    What runes do you guys use on Kha'zix top? Atm i am using full flat ad on marks, full flat armor on yellow, and full scaling magic resist on blue. Not sure about quints tho.

Not sure if i should go with some flat ad marks, and some armor penetration, or just go full armor pene, or just full ad marks.

I heard cdr on blue is pretty viable aswell.
    I do the same and also AD quints. Not really need to pick up CDR IMO as you can get enough CDR from your items

yeah just needs a tweak to the jump, otherwise he's not ridiculously op in my opinion