Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    if I'm not mistaken Kalecgos was dating a fragment of the sunwell for a bit before Jaina.
    Last edited by Zaizo; 2013-01-12 at 06:18 PM.

Wow I feel silly. A this time I thought Felmyst was Tyri. If that was t her then where the hell did Madragosa come from? Bah now I have to go read through old lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    How does that even work? Like okay half dragon half human.. um kids if they do actually be together yada yada. This lore's killing me
    Size matters

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by alt-ithist View Post
    Tyri has been dead for years. Since sunwell.

Felmyst = Tyri just to be clear.
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Madrigosa
    Wrong felmyst is madrigosa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    I was kinda awed by this randomly visiting on the official forums and well this came up

How does that even work? Like okay half dragon half human.. um kids if they do actually be together yada yada. This lore's killing me
    Geeze, how does "started dating" automatically mean kids? Even if they got married, that doesn't mean they have kids. There are lots of intimate activities that don't require PIV.

Jaina didn't automatically pop out a baby when she started dating Arthas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hold your horses people! they are just dating, why are you jumping to kids? Let them have a fun phase! (tho with the destruction of Theramore for Jaina, and the lost of his aspect-icity for Kalec, how fun can it be? peeps be broken!

As long he doesn't shapeshift back to dragon mid-business, Jaina should be okay.

Entertaining the thought of offspring, Jaina is probably barren after the shit that went down in Theramoore. But it also seems that in warcraft everything can get you pregnant. If they do have a child, his appearance would be due to more than genetics; magic would be as important. Maybe the child would be born human and in time shapeshit at will. It doesn't have to make sense, it just has to be less squicky.

But seriously, that kid would be more magic than flesh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    They were never officially mated, from what I understand the affair was arranged to begin with and they respected one another but didn't love one another (Kalec loved Anveena and later Jaina, and Tyri fell for Jorad).

Anyway, OP, I don't think kids are in their future. That doesn't mean they can't fall in love, especially considering some dragons like Kalec and Alexstrasza are hinted to prefer their humanoid forms over their draconic forms in daily life (as noted in Charge of the Aspects).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

kalec is an anthropophile. he has a thing for human girls. his first love was the sunwell in human shape. his second love is a human woman.

personally I can't understand how the blue dragonflight accepted such a pervert as their aspect lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    kalec is an anthropophile. he has a thing for human girls. his first love was the sunwell in human shape. his second love is a human woman.

personally I can't understand how the blue dragonflight accepted such a pervert as their aspect lol
    Maybe they don't consider it perverted? After all, the dragons have been taking on humanoid forms for thousands of years. It's highly probable that many dragons have fallen in love with humanoid individuals before. They may be accustomed to it by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post

Maybe they went progressive after millennia of Malygos's conservative policies and Kalec's sexual and romantic preferences were considered a nonissue versus his accomplishments as a member of the blue dragonflight.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Flalia4 View Post
    Dragons don't have any power anymore. They're as much human as you and I.
    No. Aspects do not have special powers anymore. Dragons are still dragons, and aspects happen to be very large, old and strong dragons(well, except for Kalec).
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    Like wherewolves with boobs, how can human/dragon action be so strange when the wherewolves have boobs (like every other female character for some reason)
    Well, at least we don't have any whenwolves and whywolves. Those are really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivin View Post
    Maybe they don't consider it perverted? After all, the dragons have been taking on humanoid forms for thousands of years. It's highly probable that many dragons have fallen in love with humanoid individuals before. They may be accustomed to it by now.
    Do they ever transform into other races or animals? I'm getting an Olympian gods vibe from these dragons.

Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    Dragon + human is different from draenei + orc. At least the last two are each humanoids, have similar faces, hands, sizes. I think the dragon human form is not a biological shapeshift. It is magic. If that could work, then druids could make kids with any animal they copy o.O
    Elune banged a stag.

just sayin'
    Gamers are too obsessed with the death of games. Imagine if all that energy was channeled into the LIFE of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    They were never officially mated, from what I understand the affair was arranged to begin with and they respected one another but didn't love one another (Kalec loved Anveena and later Jaina, and Tyri fell for Jorad).
    I don't think Tyri is with Jorad because he didn't show up at Dragon Soul, I imagine Jorad isn't the kind of guy to let Tyri go off alone and also according to wowpedia in tides of war Tyri and Kalec broke up because she couldn't understand how he could be friends with the lesser races. Maybe something happened to Jorad to make her feel that way, or maybe they simply parted ways after their business was done in outlands, or maybe blizz just forgot about him either way it would make an excellent question at blizzcon.

Quote Originally Posted by Linzo View Post
    Elune banged a stag.

just sayin'
    NSFW: google "elune malorne bed" and look for "images" with safesearch off. it's funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually a orc and a draneai is kind of OK, but tauren and Gnome.... O.o
    vrykul and gnome sounds interesting

EDIT: DISCOVERY! Some Random Alchemist discovered the Elastic Flesh Potion Recipe! problem solved lol
    Last edited by checking facts; 2013-01-12 at 08:02 PM.

"Once a girl goes blue dragon, her smile never be saggin'."

::dodges tomatoes::

10+ Year Old Account
    That's... Hot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    "Once a girl goes blue dragon, her smile never be saggin'."

::dodges tomatoes::

I'm sure there's a part of her that is sagging after being fooked by a dragon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leftcoast 2 blocks from the beach, down the street from a green haze called Venice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    One Name:

Garona

On topic: Kalecgos has a habit for dating Human Girls, altough Aveena wasn't an actual Human he still loved her.

The real irony about this is, that Kalecgos has actually a dragon mate, Tyrigosa.
    You Mention Garona and do not mention her son Med'an. The Half-Human Quarter-Orc Quarter-Draenei Marty Stu Shaman, Mage, Paladin.

If he can be a Lore Character than the 1/2 Human 1/2 Dragon is nothing at least Humans and Dragons come from the same planet.

Med'an is genetically made up of three planets.