10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

Cloud Serpents Inside Throne of the Four Winds? Glitch

There might be some people who already knows this but as there is so few people knowing about it, I decided to make video about this glitch that you can fly cloud serpents before the 2 bosses in Throne of the 4 Winds are defeat. Enjoy the Vid!

--REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-01-12 at 10:59 PM.

Well you are on Cloud serpents, creatures of air, and in the elemental plane of air....
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    Well you are on Cloud serpents, creatures of air, and in the elemental plane of air....
    Well, only ground mounts is available to ride in this raid but in this case Blizzard forgot to add Cloud Serpents to Flying Mounts list so it's a glitch since it requires you to have the Cloud Serpent Riding Skill.

Deleted
    So is this a glitch or did they purposely allow you to fly your cloud serpent in this raid? Seeing as it is a... cloudy... raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    i thought cloud serphents were both... they can be used in BG's cant they i remember the golden one from blizz shop anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    So is this a glitch or did they purposely allow you to fly your cloud serpent in this raid? Seeing as it is a... cloudy... raid.
    You can fly around inside the raid anyway... so it's not accomplishing too terribly much. Just a weird bug.

I also noticed that I could mount up on my Jade Cloud serpent in some dungeons that allowed you to... well, mount up, but it would boot you off it about half a second later
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ea View Post
    Don't know if this on purpose or not but I think that Blizzard forgot to add that Cloud Serpent Riding (Skill) is not allowed. aswell with the other flying mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    That sure is a lot of fanfare for a video reporting a bug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    i thought cloud serphents were both... they can be used in BG's cant they i remember the golden one from blizz shop anyway
    Heart of the Aspects is not a Cloud Serpent. Its just the first mount who uses its animation.

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 11:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    You can fly around inside the raid anyway... so it's not accomplishing too terribly much. Just a weird bug.

I also noticed that I could mount up on my Jade Cloud serpent in some dungeons that allowed you to... well, mount up, but it would boot you off it about half a second later
    Sure you can, but not before you kill Al'akir. This is before I killed any of the 2 bosses available.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyseria View Post
    Heart of the Aspects is not a Cloud Serpent. Its just the first mount who uses its animation.
    Heart of the Aspects is not a cloud serpent, and in no way shares the Cloud Serpent model/skeleton.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not a glitch, it's an easter egg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fps90 View Post
    Heart of the Aspects is not a cloud serpent, and in no way shares the Cloud Serpent model/skeleton.
    Hmm...you're right. Heart of the Aspects were the Dragon Soul combined with all of the Dragon Aspects' power to kill Deathwing (if you saw after you killed Deathwing, you see the mount/creature/dragon that goes right through Deathwing and Destroys him.)