Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    Hmm I've been streaming them for three other people and one of them who has seen them before said he was done after the 5th. I guess that's why. Paradox Spiral was very good though. It's hard to not say it's the best one because it's the longest one thus far and has the most gripping story of the 5 I've seen up to this point. With the others being so short it's hard for them to compare.

Listening to the OST of the first movie right now, this one is my favorite so far.
    The seventh one is good as well, my list probably goes 5 > 3 > 7 > 4 > 2 > 1 > 6.

If you like the music, make sure to get the compilation soundtrack (Ongakushu), it has one or two long tracks per movie that incorporate bits and pieces from all of the BGM. The first one for the fifth movie is one of my favorites.

The song you linked is part of the "Thanatos" track on that album, which is all BGM from the first movie.

Deleted
    Slightly slowpoking here, but I luuuuuurved the first episode of Sasami-san. Weird set-up they've got going with the faceless older brother, despite him being the focus of Sasami's daily routine. I wonder how that's going to affect how the story feels as it develops. Also, weird choice of voice casting. The guy is good but he sounds weirdly old for an 'onii-chan' (he's the voice of the owner of 765 Pro in Idolm@ster). Seems like it could be deliberate choices, like they are trying to make him seem purposefully hard to grow attached to, like they want him out of focus.

Speaking of out of focus, I love the switch in art-style between Sasami's shut-in world, with the colours and objects all blurring together with similar colours and then the bright contrasting colours of the real world making everything feel very defined and separate.

Good shizzle so far. I'm loving SHAFT, right now. -Monogatari, Madoka and now this? They on fire!

Also, yeah, new Chihayafuru girl seems like a bit of a weiner. I'm guessing she's there to make Chihaya realise her feelings by introducing competition for Taichi and since she's got pretty much no redeeming features, maybe she'll make the Queen (who I rabu anyway) seem more likeable?
    Also, I'm hoping the Queen will have lost all her *glomp* from the first episode she is reintroduced. Dx
    Also, also, I really liked the original OP (one of my favourite things about the show), so even though it's different for this second season, I'm glad it's still the same band doing the OP. I think the singer's voice really suits the vibe of the series.
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2013-01-12 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    Wait, is the guy at the end of Zetsuen no Tempest Junichirou Hoshimura?
    He has the same voice/eyes as him, but he's suddenly brown haired instead of blond.
    I am confuse.

10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure it is
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tealgod View Post
    pretty sure it is
    Well I always had a theory that Junichiro was the Mage of Exodus when they told of there existing one, since he beats mages which use the "Logic of the World". But what cancels out logic? The magic of the Tree of Exodus ofcourse, that's why I thought he would be the Mage of Exodus.
    We'll see next week though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, I had the same theory, both for the reason you mentioned, but also because we're talking a Mage of EXODUS, and when we meet him he is in a self-imposed EXILE. Hand fits glove, so to speak :P
    If you add me on Steam, Skype or whatever program/client I share my info for, please write something to identify you in the "Dude/gal wants to join your club"-message. Just so I know that an actual human is on the other end :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Vividred Operation - I know I'm going to like this one. It has the Strike Witches vibe, really nice animation, and the story started out nicely. I also like how they are broke even though her granddad was the one who invented the thing giving the world energy. You'd think the world would make sure they never need for anything.

How the granddad and MC meet each other after a few hours is awesome also. I like that guy.

Also, that magical girl transformation was [I]amazing.[/I]
    I agree with you on how well the first episode was done, I'm just wondering why all the girls have super super small skirts/pants on though lol.
    Is it so much alike to Strike Witches? I might consider watching it then.
    I guess he's broke due to the "incident" that happened in the reactor, they blamed it on him or something.
    Looks like I'll be watching this one :>

---------- Post added 2013-01-12 at 04:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Calzaeth View Post
    Yeah, I had the same theory, both for the reason you mentioned, but also because we're talking a Mage of EXODUS, and when we meet him he is in a self-imposed EXILE. Hand fits glove, so to speak :P
    Now it makes even more sense :P

just finished zettai karen children to understand the spinoff currently airing better but isnt it kinda missing a 2nd season? they left the story open like shit ;< didnt even learn anything about yuugiri or andy ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the manga is still ongoing with over 300 chapters, and the anime was a few years ago if I remember right?
    [CENTER]

y did run in 2008 if the manga still continues there is still hope for a 2nd season after the spin off ;P
    also SSY just got released pretty late today ;X

ssy queerats getting more and more like humans thats a rather interesting development and i still think they were humans originially ^^
    Last edited by Valynvin; 2013-01-12 at 05:09 PM.

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

Nice to see this thread is still alive.

enough hardcore anime fans here keeping it alive ;P

Anime-List
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't have a problem with the new girl in chihaya....
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Mondaijitachi - This looks to be a good one too. I'm in love with the girl with the cat, and there are so many half-animal half-human loli's it's too much to bear.

OreShura - Chiwa is adorable, collar and all. Her guitar stunt in the classroom was hilarious. Great Jojo reference too.

Shinsekai Yori - Starting to get really big vibes from this show. It's kept at a steady pace each episode, but I feel like it's really leading up to something.The rate it's going I wonder if it'll be getting a second season though.
    Last edited by Zatheyll; 2013-01-12 at 08:01 PM.

Deleted
    The Accel World ending really is aggro worthy, I think I'll have to take a short break from watching anime untill my jimmies calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Shinsekai Yori - Starting to get really big vibes from this show. It's kept at a steady pace each episode, but I feel like it's really leading up to something.The rate it's going I wonder if it'll be getting a second season though.
    It became interesting since 2 episodes ago.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    The Accel World ending really is aggro worthy, I think I'll have to take a short break from watching anime untill my jimmies calm down.

It became interesting since 2 episodes ago.
    Why are you getting mad at the Accel World ending? If it's just one season sure, but I think they'll do a second one, due to all the unfinished business.

Accel World >>>> Shit Ass Online

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Accel World >>>> Shit Ass Online
    Haru is a douche, Kuroyukihime is mai waifu >:A

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Haru is a douche, Kuroyukihime is mai waifu >:A
    Yeah, Haru sucks, but he's still better than Kirito for the fact that he's not a giant Gary Stu. Hime is perfect though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalliah View Post
    Yeah and the OVA hinted quite a lot on a 2nd season. Especially with their new armors (hnnng Kuroyukihime).
    Didn't it get a lot of positive reception? Or am I just delusional?

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 12:15 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Yeah, Haru sucks, but he's still better than Kirito for the fact that he's not a giant Gary Stu. Hime is perfect though.
    True, Haru has his flaws (alot of them), but Kirito has god-like powers out of fucking nowhere cause he's a special snowflake.