Yay i have my Shopkeeper icon

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vvhooya View Post
    umm the winner of this tourney gets sponsored or the top finishers can get it too
    top 5 finishers get a Riot salary.

Deleted
    Saints gonna pick Shyvana and ult into the baron wall throwing the game. Called it.

Deleted
    I loved Crs Orianna/Shyv comp

Deleted
    Yeah why miss one ulti when you can miss two? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post
    Yeah why miss one ulti when you can miss two? :P
    Exactly, throw yourself a Lulu in there Baby, you've got a stew going

10+ Year Old Account
    well that fb was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Does anyone else have those moments in LoL that u just go like "God damn it, why didn't I get LolReplay allready?"
    Where you do those sweet plays that you'll never be able to reconstruct in any other game.
    On my smurf earlier, got chased by their whole team from their blue to my base. Killed 3 of them during the chase and got away at 100 hp. Was on LeBlanc.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    On my smurf earlier, got chased by their whole team from their blue to my base. Killed 3 of them during the chase and got away at 100 hp. Was on LeBlanc.
    That sorta happened to me, was three of them diving me under top turret, and chasing me back to my base. Ended up killing two of them and the third got killed by our mid who came up there after he noticed I wasn't dead. I was on Irelia, I love her stun so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tank kat. This is kinda funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by personn5 View Post
    That sorta happened to me, was three of them diving me under top turret, and chasing me back to my base. Ended up killing two of them and the third got killed by our mid who came up there after he noticed I wasn't dead. I was on Irelia, I love her stun so much.
    #1 Rule: Dont dive Irelia!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Voyboy. Was actually expecting Sunfire instead of Warmog, he is completely reset reliant in teamfights to actually do anything

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    I was Lee earlier, I hit graves near enemy turret with my Q, taric was there (He was 60% hp). Right before it falls off, I hit Q and SOMEHOW end up kicking him away from bottom turret to the right (even though I wasn't really "behind" him). Resulting in him having to flash, I run away, but while running I shoot my Q, hit him, follow up and kill him with a flash E, then W to the ward in my inventory over the wall.
    I was like, "How the fuck did I do that, and why don't I have lolreplay? :<"

Nyjacky is good at using TF, he just isnt amazing at having the cards ready always, but more practice and I'd say he can be one of his stable champions.

Other than that Crs have done a great job of showing how to win a game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Nyjacky is good at using TF, he just isnt amazing at having the cards ready always, but more practice and I'd say he can be one of his stable champions.

Yeah he roamed really well that game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

He's no Messiah (I spelled that wrong I think, the guy from WE) but he did very well on TF.

Voyboy has been doing that quite a bit from what I've seen on Stvicious' stream. Tank Kat and tank Akali. One scrim the whole Crs team went pretty tanky and just stood there beating people for no damage, but couldn't die. Think they were doing Graves/Kat/Amumu/Taric, can't remember what Nyjacki was playing.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    He's no Messiah (I spelled that wrong I think, the guy from WE) but he did very well on TF.
    Misaya, right?

Deleted
    Holy shit, that Rivington Horse noise just made me laugh. And not the "blow more air out your nose" kind of laugh.

"Puts his team on his back (insert horse noise here)"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Yeah, I get the idea of targeted bans. I'm just damn surprised there's someone maining Ziggs on progaming level seeing as he's considered underpowered. (I don't really follow the progaming news too close)
    A few pages back, but targeted bans are that way for a reason, someone on the enemy team is really good at that champion. Anivia isn't the most common pick in the pro scene yet every game against Froggen has her banned. I wouldn't be surprised to see many Singed bans against Shy. In the college Tournament I played today one of my teammates is known for his Hecarim jungle. They banned him both games even though Hecarim is not hard to deal with when you shut him down. They also targeted a Skarner ban at me in game one (Yes, I am boasting but I've never had a target ban before. Feels good to be known for something).

It's a huge showing of respect.