Thread: Anduin Wrynn

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    if Blizzard keeps developing Anduin at this current pace then by the time Anduin will have surpassed the Naruu in terms of power....

Lets not forget he is still a child

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    if Blizzard keeps developing Anduin at this current pace then by the time Anduin will have surpassed the Naruu in terms of power....

Worked for Gohan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    I actually really enjoy Anduin, he's one of the few GOOD guys in the story. Most are either evil, or anti-heroes. He's one of the few with no shades of grey on the good guy side.
    Not exactly a good thing to be entirely good, especially in a leader

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post

Well, more adolescent by now.

Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    Not exactly a good thing to be entirely good, especially in a leader
    He's not a leader. At least not yet. He has shown that he will protect his people (destroying the bell) but he still sees the Horde as good. It's a nice change from old Varian and new Jaina. Basically he's the Alliance's new Thrall.

He's not a leader. At least not yet. He has shown that he will protect his people (destroying the bell) but he still sees the Horde as good. It's a nice change from old Varian and new Jaina. Basically he's the Alliance's new Thrall.
    You mean new Jaina.
    The new Thrall is Baine.

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You mean... Forsaken Anduin?
    Oh Holy Light, that would be awesome!

At this point, as a Blood Elf, I would take Anduin over another Orc :P
    As a Blood Elf, I can't see Lor'themar trusting a human ever again after Jaina's "episode".

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Ooh. New duds, even. Glad to see he's up and moving (and maybe drinking; looks like there's no age limit on serving alcohol among the pandaren cultures).
    uhm..don't know if you know this but the human kingdoms of azeroth goes by the medivial guide lines for the most part.. thus makeing anduin old enough..to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Kharli View Post
    uhm..don't know if you know this but the human kingdoms of azeroth goes by the medivial guide lines for the most part.. thus makeing anduin old enough..to drink.
    If they're old enough to pick up a weapon, they're old enough to drink

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I really wanted him to just die.
    Pretty much this. I hate him, and see him as a traitor.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wrathion, new warcheif.

Anduin, new king of Stormwind.

So then we can have the heartbreaking "OMIGOS WE USBED TO BED BEST OFR FJENDS! BUT THEN WAAAR" drama and all that.

Oh and fuck Velen, dumbest character there ever was, die pls

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    Context matters. They wouldn't have been able to get the bell in a frontal attack, so they had to go all sneaky. I'm sure Garrosh would have been perfectly happy to just burn Teldrassil down if he could.
    Besides, the Sunreavers didn't get kicked out for that alone.

Also, they weren't just mad that Anduin got injured. That was just the tip of the iceberg. Garrosh did enough other things to ensure that they want to kill him anyway.

You sure have only looking at part of the story down.
    The context being that Jaina/Varian/Anduin being painted as "the good guys" and thus being justified in their actions and Garrosh being painted as "the bad guy" and thus indefensible.

I expected to finish the Dominance Offensive with the Alliance holding the clear moral highground, but I found myself surprised that it's delightfully messy. Which it should be.
    Your comments are duly noted and ignored.
    I punch a hobo every time someone says 'it's not a rotation it's a priority list lol'.

Quote Originally Posted by Icarris View Post
    The only time I thought Sylvanas should die, was to make the way for Forsaken Anduin to be the leader. The drama would be so rich you could drizzle it on pancakes.
    Sylvanas is the Forsaken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    As a Blood Elf, I can't see Lor'themar trusting a human ever again after Jaina's "episode".
    Blame Garrosh, the root of it all.

15+ Year Old Account
    where do we see him fight garrosh and get his ass kicked? Is there a questline i havent done/finished?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I've come to believe there is this small clique of people who want to see all noted good guys in wow be killed, not because they are badly written (no more then any other character), but simply because such people can't identify with good guy characters and so want them to die.
    I actually really enjoy Anduin, he's one of the few GOOD guys in the story. Most are either evil, or anti-heroes. He's one of the few with no shades of grey on the good guy side.
    He's an infant! He's never been in a lose-lose scenario, or forced to make a choice with every option being wrong. Such situations define well-written characters, and one thing I hate about the "good guys" is that they magically avoid such situations all the time, or choose "the right but impossible way" and the miracle happens 100% of times because they believe in themselves and for other utter bulllshit reasons. In all situations that matter, good guys always win with no effort, no sacrifice, just because they are destined by author's dogma to win.

The death of Lothar mattered, because the good guy failed. Arthas purging Stratholme mattered, because it was a lose-lose scenario. Sylvanas using val'kyr to raise dead matters, because there's always an angle from which both raising and not raising dead is absolutely wrong. Anduin magically walking away from Garrosh unscathed doesn't matter because it's about good guy doing good things without a price or consequences, in spite of being obviously damaged.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    You mean... Forsaken Anduin?
    Oh Holy Light, that would be awesome!
    I suggested they did it to Liam Greymane.