Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Well I always had a theory that Junichiro was the Mage of Exodus when they told of there existing one, since he beats mages which use the "Logic of the World". But what cancels out logic? The magic of the Tree of Exodus ofcourse, that's why I thought he would be the Mage of Exodus.
    We'll see next week though.
    This theory makes a lot of sense, but the self-proclaimed Mage of Exodus is a different character that we haven't seen yet, and has a voice actor that hasn't appeared yet in this series. I always recognize that voice, because I can't stand it for some reason, lol (Kaji Yuuki)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brincamian View Post
    This theory makes a lot of sense, but the self-proclaimed Mage of Exodus is a different character that we haven't seen yet, and has a voice actor that hasn't appeared yet in this series. I always recognize that voice, because I can't stand it for some reason, lol (Kaji Yuuki)
    Oh allright then, I just thought it was him being all like "Fuck it, I'll dye my hair."

10+ Year Old Account
    the strongest mage is aika

^don't click it if you want le story spoiled xD
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Which story? :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    Which story? :d
    zetsuen no tempest
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    zetsuen no tempest
    Ah I see, don't want to spoil it for myself, I do that quite alot, like the plot for the newest Fire Emblem game that was released last year in Japan, randomly read the wiki and spoiled a big chunk of the story for myself. Must. Resist. Clicking. Spoiler tag.

I'm getting the urge to watch some oldies again. Time to hit up outlaw star and gurren lagann. Here enjoy the nostalgia too.

Last edited by Evilmaniac; 2013-01-13 at 09:46 AM.

tengen toppa gets never old ;P i think i watched it 3 times and still think its totally funny and interesting to watch ^^

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Just finished reading Girl Friends. Holy shit that was good. I'd kill for an anime adaptation. If you're into shoujo-ai/yuri, this is a must read. Even if you're into romance it's still awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:24 AM ----------

You can get the entire series on Amazon for like $25, too. Definitely worth checking out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Have any of you watched Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi?
    I have. I loved it. Watched Junjou Romantica because of it too, although I should probably have watched JR first.

Deleted
    Have any of you watched Sekai Ichi Hatsukoi?
    Haven't watched it cause I'm not into guyxguy/girlxgirl anime's.

Deleted
    It's really good I do recommend you watch it. It's so cute and perfect \o/
    My plan to watch list is allready longer than my watching/watched list, don't think I'll be adding more any time soon lol.

Deleted
    I absolutely loved sekai ichi hatsukoi, I was so sad when it ended I haven't watched Junjou Romantica though, is it still worth watching then if I didn't see it first? O-o

Takano was so <3
    It's worth watching. It's not a prequel or anything, but in Sekaii you hear names from JR. The Executive Director(I think it was) of the publishing company is in both.
    And those not into boy/boy and girl/girl anime. Watch it for the romance. I think it's one of the best romance animess, maybe because it's about adults (most I romance I have seen are high school romance).

I loved Takano too. Would have loved to see a regular episode from his PoV. That guy seem tough on the outside, but he is really hurt and vulnerable on the inside.

Deleted
    I just watched Sasami-san
    And all I can say is...
    Wat.
    : pokerface :

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 02:11 PM ----------

Kotoura san ;_;

I know I'll be liking this one
    Yeah I'm taking it slow with watching new stuff, don't hate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    Just finished reading Girl Friends. Holy shit that was good. I'd kill for an anime adaptation. If you're into shoujo-ai/yuri, this is a must read. Even if you're into romance it's still awesome.

---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 10:24 AM ----------

You can get the entire series on Amazon for like $25, too. Definitely worth checking out.
    i so agree, waiting for my copy of volume 2 to arrive next week, they don't ship in the weekends here so got to wait bit longer
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Deleted

new episode

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post

new episode
    I didn't have the sound on because it looked creepy but, is this some sort of fetish o_o'?
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    I didn't have the sound on because it looked creepy but, is this some sort of fetish o_o'?
    He certainly enjoys it, I guess.

Since I have mentioned Accel World yesterday, I think I should've also mentioned this guy:

he was fucking amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    new episode
    If there was such thing as a Kariya figure, I would lick it all day every day.