Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Rogues are easy to play but hard to master.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ele shaman by a mile from my experience
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Assassination rogue, by far.
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Peso View Post
    No really, they're not. I'm assuming you're talking about pooling energy and making sure not to clip envenoms and having a constant priority list running in your head while making sure to predict energy gains and not wasting combo points. Sure it's more complicated than I listed in my last post, but you forgot to mention two things:

1. Even if you do all of that perfectly, you're only going to see a 3-6% DPS increase with absolutely perfect conditions. And:

2. I basically just described something that most other melee and DoT related classes have to do just to perform their regular rotation properly.

It's a disgustingly easy class. Let's not over-glorify it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

The only really challenging part of a mage is playing around the 90 talents

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Ele shaman by a mile from my experience
    Take elemental's "rotation" and remove any kind of cast-timing to the point where it doesn't really matter WHEN you cast your abilities because you're going to pull the same DPS regardless and you have rogues.

Deleted
    Elemental Shaman.

Elemental Mastery > Fire Elemental > Ascendance > Flame Shock > Lava Burst > Lava Burst (till Ascendance runs out) Lightning Bolt and Earth Shock. Easy mode.

Mage, elemental shaman, and, as much as I hate to say it, Shadow Priest.
    It's been said before, but there really is no clear way to tell a good S priest from a bad one, unless of course they're just god awful.
    The rotation is way more forgiving than what it used to be. There are times where I clip DoT's like a motherfucker, stand still and won't dps for a good minute or so, and times where I even forget to re-apply SW:P, but if you have 2 FDCL procs, or even a DI proc with SW up, you're fine. It's turned into a 'click this when it lights up' class, pretty much.

Deleted
    Arcane Mage; PERIOD! The spec has such a simple rotation that it really feels like a joke. When comparing Arcane Mages to other classes that have a much harder time with effective rotation management, its disappointing to see them regularly amongst the top 5 dps'ers in most patches/ expansions when there's such a lack of concerted input.

Quote Originally Posted by krunksmash View Post
    Arcane mage (MoP) 1111*22(if Arcane missle procs)**3 repeat
    That's not at all how you play Arcane in MoP.

Not in PvE.

Assassination rogues are mind numbingly easy.

Deleted
    Elemental is one of the hardest. Enhancement is piss easy. The easiest of all is Fire Mage by miles upon miles, even a 1- year old can play it, since MoP Arcane is the hardest Mage spec. Next easiest are most of the melee specs.
    Most people here don't know the difference between left and right, much less about classes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    Elemental Shaman.

Elemental Mastery > Fire Elemental > Ascendance > Flame Shock > Lava Burst > Lava Burst (till Ascendance runs out) Lightning Bolt and Earth Shock. Easy mode.
    Get rupture up. Get Slice and dice up. Mutilate when you have the energy for it. Dispatch when it procs. Put Rupture up when it's about to fall off. Make sure to come back to your computer every 25 seconds or so to mutilate again. Congrats, you're a rogue.

Arcane mage. Though it's more "complex" than it was in cata, it's still a snoozefest of pressing about 3-5 keys total not including the 2-3 cooldowns you press every 3 minutes or so.

true, but easy with the generalization breh. PvP wise, Sub is hard as FUCK to play well, especially in 2's. have to keep so much shit refreshed and use your CD's with complete mastery to even dream of going above 1650.

I've seen mention of virtually every class in this thread.
    Could it be that this game is just easy?
    Rhetorical question?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylol View Post
    Arcane mage. Though it's more "complex" than it was in cata, it's still a snoozefest of pressing about 3-5 keys total not including the 2-3 cooldowns you press every 3 minutes or so.
    I'm inclined to disagree. Fire is much easier on just about every fight.

elemental, frost dk, spriest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Suspicious View Post
    I've seen mention of virtually every class in this thread.
    Could it be that this game is just easy?
    Rhetorical question?
    Definitely not. It's way harder than any other game out there.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Get rupture up. Get Slice and dice up. Mutilate when you have the energy for it. Dispatch when it procs. Put Rupture up when it's about to fall off. Make sure to come back to your computer every 25 seconds or so to mutilate again. Congrats, you're a rogue.

cry more about rogues please rofl.

ele shaman is easiest rotation