Thread: Pokémon!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Why is the steel one wearing a Klink?
    Because Magnemites are so '97.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    agian these are just rumored..but umm..the guys with the wings look like there 2 types..not a single eevee is a double type.
    I don't even think they are rumored, I think it's just fanart. Which one with wings? Bug? Dragon? Flying (tail wings, but whatever, haha)?

Quote Originally Posted by wynnyelle View Post
    Aw, I love that mummy! Looks great! I really like the flying one too. I like them all, really. Eevee evolutions have always been favorites of mine (except Glaceon). Espeon will always be my all time favorite though, I think. (:
    i like glaceon its like a blue umbreon with ice hair
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

well there are several websites that are hinting at 1 and also theres this recent episode from the current pokemon show that had a guy with every eevee form currently possible..there was also an interview that the creator when asked about it..just smiled.
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    With Gen VI coming along the way do you think 17 types is good as it is or does anyone want Nintendo to come out with a brand new type?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    With Gen VI coming along the way do you think 17 types is good as it is or does anyone want Nintendo to come out with a brand new type?
    The weakness/resistance chart could do with a re-shuffle to bump Grass up a bit.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

I would love a new type. Would add some freshness to the game. Saint (light) and Sound type rumours are being flung around, but I wouldn't believe anything yet. Saint is probably the more likely of the two though.
    Might be tough to balance if they did add a new one. We'll see.

I heard rumors of a new type possibly being introduced, but I dismissed them because there was no evidence to back them up.

Deleted
    I found this theory about new types.

http://i.imgur.com/PEGvD.jpg

I'm not sure about the Sound one, but at least light would make sense in my sense.
    The X Legendary's antlers could be the light spectrum, and the Y legendary looks like it could be Dark Type to me. And Light/Dark are opposites.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    Which leaves the question of what the 'Z' pokemon will be (assuming there is one).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Which leaves the question of what the 'Z' pokemon will be (assuming there is one).
    Light/Sound? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I found this theory about new types.

http://i.imgur.com/PEGvD.jpg

I'm not sure about the Sound one, but at least light would make sense in my sense.
    The X Legendary's antlers could be the light spectrum, and the Y legendary looks like it could be Dark Type to me. And Light/Dark are opposites.
    This also implies that we're definitely getting a type chart reshuffle.

Thank god, maybe Grass will actually be useful.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

15+ Year Old Account
    Sound and Light for the two legendaries actually makes pretty good sense too. I kinda dont want any new types at the same time though, because i dont want there to be a reshuffle of old pokemon types to fit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Do you think they'll edit things like Audino and the one with huge ears to be sound type?
    Zubat to go Flying/Sound?
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    It's already Flying/Poison, unless they plan to add pokemon with 3 types (please no :< )
    Magnemite went from Electric to Electric/Steel because Steel wasn't "discovered" yet.

Same thing can occur here.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)

What's the best way to get back into pokemon? I've been having really bad nostalgia as of late and really want to play again. The last games I actually played were Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Colosseum 2 when I was younger. Sad thing is I got rid of all my games (through my parents persuading me they're child things when I was 15 ) I had A LOT of the pokemon from different games and a lot of legendaries that were gained legitimately (even a shiny rayquaza Q_Q). I'd like to buy a 3ds xl when I have the money but do the newer games have ways of visiting old regions without having to buy gamecubes and Gameboys etc to get the older gen pokemon? if not I won't bother since I don't have that much money ^^'

Thanks for any help given.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post
    What's the best way to get back into pokemon? I've been having really bad nostalgia as of late and really want to play again. The last games I actually played were Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald/Colosseum 2 when I was younger. Sad thing is I got rid of all my games (through my parents persuading me they're child things when I was 15 ) I had A LOT of the pokemon from different games and a lot of legendaries that were gained legitimately (even a shiny rayquaza Q_Q). I'd like to buy a 3ds xl when I have the money but do the newer games have ways of visiting old regions without having to buy gamecubes and Gameboys etc to get the older gen pokemon? if not I won't bother since I don't have that much money ^^'

Emulators

h

Quote Originally Posted by Sythari View Post

Heartgold/Soulsilver are probably the best to start with. They're remakes of Gold/Silver, so you should be familiar with the Pokemon and regions.
    The others worth playing are Platinum, and Black/White 2. Can't recommend X/Y yet because they're not out yet. But if you're short on money, just get HG/SS for now or do what Digglett said.

None of them have Hoenn in them, but you can get most 3rd gen Pokemon through other means.

Can you trade pokemon between your Emulators and a console though? I'd always been a collector in pokemon, I preferred showing them off and hunting them rather than fighting, which is what I would focus on

PS: Why are we using a spoiler for that word :O
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.